Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Azure Tempest. Private RP With Heidi.

2 posters

Go down

The Azure Tempest. Private RP With Heidi. Empty The Azure Tempest. Private RP With Heidi.

Post by Ryu Chao Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Years ago a great man known as Binks Kongou made a name for himself on Aquatica. He loved his planet of Aquatica and due to this great love decided to protect it from any harm by becoming the youngest Royal Knight in Aquatica's history. He knew however that the royal knights couldn't protect all of Aquatica by themselves. Resigning from the force but taking his superb swordsmanship and mastery of water magic Binks decided to travel the seas. Various pirate crews began to appear around the water planet. So many in fact that the knights had their work cut out for them as defenders of the planet. It was hard to keep peace as duels and brawls would break out everywhere.

Then one day another crew began to appear and slowly make a name for themselves. Their ship was a massive galleon called the Azure Tempest their sails had a jolly roger with a cartoonish smile with a violin and bow as it's crossbones with music notes around it. Gathering not only talented musicians but Chao rejected by society for various reasons...Binks had formed a crew calling themselves The Sonance Pirates.

"I do not care what you have done, I could care less who you are and I care little about what you said and who you said it to!" "This is the Azure Tempest! The ship of the Sonance Pirates who's Music will spread through the ocean! If you wish to join my crew...then All I ask is that you love music!"

"We can be considered pirates all we want! People may consider us pirates all they want! They have their right to their opinion after all! The goal of this crew is clear! To the protection of Aquatica's oceans, villages and people! We are the secondary defensive unit of this planet and will do a DAMN good job of it!"

Slowly but surely Binks began to aid the knights of Aquatica and the elder in ending piracy on Aquatica. Being a kind man and altruist Binks never killed any of the pirates he fought instead offering them a chance at redemption by joining his crew. At first many pirates took advantage of this by attempting to kill him and take over as captain. However, most began to lose the urge to do so within a few weeks time. The ship felt like a home to them all, the captain was like a father, the crew was like a family.

Years had gone by and soon only the sonance pirates remained. Most crews were either imprisoned or in an alliance with the sonance pirates. Tsunami never once thought of them as criminals due to the fact that they had saved the lives of her knights various times and she recalled being a young girl when Binks had been a knight, thus cementing themselves as a second group of Aquatica's guardians.

One day at a village Binks met a woman named Ariana and the two fell in love. He took her aboard the ship with him when she asked. Together they had two children, one daughter and then three years later one son. Both were contacted when the eggs hatched and made the trips to see their children at the Chao garden. He named his daughter Katherine and gave her the middle name Giselle named after his late mother and sister. He had wanted to name them both but Ariana argued that it was unfair and chose the name Unsui and the middle name Amadeus for their son.

Tragedy struck the crew the day Ariana was taken from them. She had contracted a virus from a tropical island they had visited. With her dying words she begged Binks to take care of their children. Binks agreed to do so and relinquished his position of captain for a time. He handed down the mantle of captain to his first mate Newgate and stayed with his two children for many years. He taught Unsui and Katherine his excellent swordsmanship and taught them both water magic during the years he was with them. He was forced to leave them in the care of a friend when several members of his crew had appeared before him and told him of the convict Poseidon. He had laid waste to several villages, destroyed many crews that were under an alliance with him and was giving their allies the knights of Aquatica a run for their money.

Unwilling to let the slaughters on Aquatica continue Binks rejoined his crew and once again became captain. He promised his children that he would return one day and urged them to use their skills and abilities to do something great with their lives. He vanished for many years but his children kept hope that he would return.

Years later Unsui had joined the knights of Aquatica and became a member of the elite royal guard who's job was to guard the elder. Unsui and Tsunami fell in love but there happiness was cut short as Poseidon appeared before them with the intent of killing Tsunami. After a fierce battle all the royal guards but Unsui were killed. He was cast aside in a riptide, the ocean current dragged him off into the sea.

The convict was forced to retreat and Unsui's body was never found by Tsunami. It was however found by Binks, who upon seeing his son in a near death state wept bitterly and wore a mask to keep his face hidden from the shame he felt. He had broken the promise to his wife and his children! He had no right to face them!

Unsui having lost his memories, stayed aboard the Azure Gale quickly adapting to the pirate life. Rising through the ranks he became the first mate. Several years after, Poseidon rose once again , this time aiming to assimilate the crew and take their abilities. In the ensuing battle Siegfried awakened his final form and dealt a lethal blow to the convict. However, not only was the ship damaged and several crewmmates slain...the captain was dying from his wounds.

There, at last, in the arms of his son, Binks unmasked and revealed to Siegfried who he was and why he had done what he did. Siegfried held no anger towards him and tearfully admitted that his only regret was that they had such a small amount of time together. With his last breath he named Siegfried the new captain.

The water elder held a private funeral for him which the entire crew attended. His grave stands next to his wife's atop of a cliff of his favorite island on Aquatica.

With a new captain in tow the Sonance pirates of the Azure Tempest set off to the sea once more. They would have many adventures, share many stories and fight many battles...the captain eventually achieving a great position....but this is not that story.

Siegfried stared at the two graves before him with a small smile recalling what had made him who he was. He pulled out his violin named Amadeus and began to play a soft melody.

'Father...Mother...I hope that you two are watching over me and the crew' he thought warmly. He stared out into the ocean before closing his eyes 'It is times like this that one must rest before the next adventure' he thought with a smile 'Yohohohoho...' finishing his song the violin vanished and he gave a bow. The silver haired lion made his way to the edge of the cliff and gazed at the Azure Tempest which was docked on the beach below and the many pirates within the crew lounging around enjoying the feel of land.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

The Azure Tempest. Private RP With Heidi. Empty Re: The Azure Tempest. Private RP With Heidi.

Post by Mizuko Chao Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:50 pm

10 miles off the coast of the south side of the Island which Siegfried stood was a much smaller island. The island was just 3 miles across in all directions and lush with sprouting greenery. The Island had little in terms of wildlife if not a few tropical birds. The island was still new in fact made from tide dragging away sand rock's and seeds creating a small oasis in the sea.

Right in the center of the island was a shell like structure hidden beneath the canopy of a few tree's. From afar the structure looked similar to that of a cave covered in lush green moss. But upon closer inspection it was a house in the shape of a shell bright moss green with flecks of yellow around the rim. Inside of the shell was a green Chao sitting quietly on her own surrounding her were box's over flowing with various equipments. One box was tipped over on the floor and various bottles had rolled out along with framed certificates and pictures of the chao's great accomplishments in Chemistry. But the Chao didn't look all that great or even happy She just looked depressed. She picked up a bottle that had rolled to hit her foot and threw it sending it out a window and watched it shatter. When the window shattered a cut carved itself into her arm but while the window started to reform itself the cut remained on the chao's arm. Hissing to herself she righted the spilled over box and started throwing items back in the box caring little if they broke or not.

The Chao's name is Hamano once considered one of the brightest young scientific minds in all of Aquatica. She was once said to be able to mix any concoction you could dream of in record timing with out even a blink. Her brews being top of the line for any market be it Alcoholic Drinks, non alcoholic, medicine what ever could be mixed she could make to perfection. She was at the top of her game and the shining star of her field. But then one day month's ago the star fell. During the reveal of her newest brew she was performing a demonstration to the crowed and the concoction exploded. While most state it was a accident others suspected sabotage and foul play due to someone switching some of the ingredients. Since then she hadn't been able to mix even the simplest of materials all explode in her face leaving her with small wounds and crushed hopes. It wasn't even that she was having performance anxiety it was just the moment she falls to excitement, happiness, or even if she has just a bit of worry everything will explode sometimes throwing her back into a wall and even cracking her shell.

Hamano later banished herself to a private location to get away from the disappointed looks of her peer's. Cursing her shitty luck she Threw the box down and grabbed a tattered white coat off a rack by the door and slammed the door open and closed harshly and in a bright explosion of light the the shell house shrunk at a rapid rate and slammed onto the chao's back making her yelp in pain as she fell to the floor for a minute. A pendent formed around her neck revealing the house she lived in was really her own shell magically enhanced to suit her needs. Hissing as she got up she started to walk down a well worn path her shoulders showing slight discoloring due to the abuse she put her body under since she had lost her ability to do the things which she loved most her world was shattered.

In a separate clearing was a crude science lab after the brush had been cleared away Hamano set it up so she could attempt to try and regain her lost ability. But as the blackened ground and dented tree's could show it looked to be a lost and severely painful cause but she kept trying. She then tried to set to work on creating a familiar brew. She was determined and cautious she measured every item with precision she used extra caution with ever added ingredient 15 minutes in she started to feel her shoulders and muscles relax she was more then halfway threw the brew everything was going splendidly not a sizzle or a fizzle. She started to sigh and a slight smile was starting to grow on her face. Just as she was adding the last few ingredients in a bright flash she was sent flying straight threw a tree and a loud boom and a plum of black smoke bloomed up into the air in a mushroom like cloud of doom. A small fire burned and liked at the table she had been working on and Hamano laid in a crumpled heap next to a leaning abused and severely dented tree.
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Number of posts : 110
Job/hobbies : Unemployed Writer
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

The Azure Tempest. Private RP With Heidi. Empty Re: The Azure Tempest. Private RP With Heidi.

Post by Ryu Chao Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:28 pm

"What in the world?" Siegfried muttered hearing the explosion. His eyes widened seeing mushroom shaped cloud. He immediately jumped down from the cliff "Everyone to the ship!" he commanded while he was falling. With a flick of his hands a water dragon formed from the nearby ocean and caught him "We need to find out what caused that explosion!" he said, riding the dragon to the ship.

"Aye Captain!" the men said in unison, quickly gathering up their things and bolting back to the ship. A Falcon chao flew up up the crows nest and stared out into the distance "It seems to be on an island a few miles from here" he said in a gruff voice.

Watchman of the Sonance Pirates: Jacob "Eagle-Eye" Alfray

A silverback gorilla Chao dodged past the crewmmates and made his way to the wheel "Pull up de damn anchor!" he roared.

Helmsman of the Sonance Pirates: Anton Sobek "The Uproar"

"Guararara, it's always good to see you brats in action" a large bear Chao said, pulling the anchor up with one arm.

First Mate of the Sonance Pirates: Michael Newgate "The Tremor"

A Golden Lion Tamarin Chao laughed enthusiastically as he unwrapped the sails "Alright! Finally something to do!" he cheered before flipping and landing on the mast.

Shipwright Of The Sonance Pirates: Portgas "The Mechanic" Takahashi

"Set Sail!" Siegfried commanded.

On command the ship began to sail away from the beach and towards the source of the explosion.

Siegfried walked towards the Kitchen and saw several Chao moving rapidly preparing various meals.

"Jacques' you need not to strain yourself" Siegfried said. The multiple Chao then became one lone red fox Chao who looked alarmed.

Cook of the sonance Pirates: Jacques' "The Crimson Blur" Desjardins

"But mon capitan, if there are several people caught within this disastrous explosion den, it is only fair to assume they may be hungry after such a travesty!" he reasoned.

Siegfried could not deny that Jacques was a very good cook but he almost always had a reason for cooking "We must see how bad the damages are first" he said.

"Yes, I suppose you are correct" The red fox said before speeding off.

Walking past the kitchen there was a cloaked figure reading a book "Venedict?" he asked. The cloaked figure raised his gaze revealing two horns sticking out of the hood portion of his cloak but his face remained hidden in a void of darkness.

"I heard what happened, when we have arrived at our destination, I shall be at the ready" he said plainly.

Doctor of the Sonance Pirates: Venedict "The Dark Healer" Kozlov

"As you wish" Siegfried said with a nod before leaving the doctor's office. They arrived at the island a few minutes later. Siegfied was the first one off the ship and he followed the smoke to it's source. Venedict followed close by but made no noise when he walked.

They found Hamano, along with what rermained of her lab. Venedict made his way over to her "It's my first time seeing a turtle Chao" he admitted. He adjusted her body carefully and had her layy against the tree she had bent on impact. Blue energy surged through his hands and began to close any open wounds on her "A few bruises and cuts and a few burns"

Siiegfried summoned his violin Amadeus and began to play a small melody. It began to rain suddenly which put out the fire.

The mushroom cloud above them started to disappear and a Chao landed in the area hiccuping slightly "Oh boy *hic* from the taste of that smoke, it seems *hic* to be a chemical *hic* fire cap'n"

The chao in question had silver hair and resembled a Bison with such shaggy hair it covered his eyes. He took a deep breath and inhaled a good portion of the smoke. It seemed to be sucked in by a vacuum. The Bison gave an audible gulp and hiccuped some more "Geez, what *hic* was *hic* she...doi*hic* ng?" he asked.

Salvager & "Firefighter" of the Sonance Pirates: Andre "Smoking Bull" Hunter

"A good question" Siegfried asked, playing his violin but in Hamano's general direction. A yellow aura surrounded her now healed form. The female gave a groan and opened her eyes.

"Are you alright?" Siegfried asked, Amadeus vanishing once the song finished.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Chao Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:35 am

Hamano looked up and blinked slowly but she didn't seem all there her eyes seemed dull and she didn't really believe the chao surrounding her were there. "That explosion was bad...." she muttered as she tried to pull herself up only to be stopped by the horned chao. "Yea Hallucinations due to a concussion.... I'll need to try and treat that. Excuse me random hallucination I will be getting up now." she said softly as she tried to pull herself up on wobbly legs.

The crew watched the Turtle Chao in confusion and the horned creature next to her was glaring at her wanting her to sit down. "Glare all you want i'm going to continue my research. You can't stop me your not even real." she stated as she stumbled her way to her burnt station. "Maybe I can salvage most of this."she muttered as she started moving ruined items and containers. The young chao looked half dead and only running on shear will cause otherwise she would fall apart. When she started swaying The chao pulled her away and started snapping finger in front of her to try and grab her focus.
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:40 am

No sch luck on getting her focus. Venedict placed a hand on the turtles head "sleep" he said plainly. Hamano's eyes instantly shut and she fell into a deep slumber.

-Several Hours later-

Hamano slowly opened her eyes and groaned. Her eyes snapped open when she realized she was sitting up on a hospital bed. She had several wires which connected to various machines that kept tabs on her heart, pulse, breathing and overall condition.

"Finally awake are you?" a voice said. Turning to the source of the voice she saw Venedict's cloaked figure and she paled.

"I knew it...the Grim reaper has come to take me to the afterlife...I knew this day would come..." she said depressed, her shoulder sagging.

Venedict had a visible anger mark that could be seen through his cloak and he immediately lowered his cloak revealing him to be a Ram chao.

"...Wait so you're not..." Hamano blushed embarrassed "Um...then...where am I?" she asked.

"aboard my ship" a friendly voice said. Siegfried had walked into the room when she asked the question prompting him to answer. Hamano recognized him as one of the "Illusions" from earlier "Wait...you're real?" she asked astonished.

"Last time I checked, yes" Siegfried said. Moving besides her he placed a hand on her hand "See? Real, we're not illusions caused by your explosion" he said.

"...I...I see..." she groaned placing a hand to her head. Despite Siegfried's song of healing she still had a terrible migraine and had various bruises forming from the impact.

When she had been moved into the medic bay Venedict came to the conclusion that placing her face-down wouldn't be the best choice and placing her laying down would prove troublesome for her to get up. He used various pillows to prop Hamano up in a sitting position.

"I don't know who you are, but you must rest for now, allow your body to recover" he said "we will talk afterwards" he said to her.

-Elsewhere on the ship-

"So this is the chemical station that was recovered?" a voice asked Andre.

"Yeeep, that's the lab she had set up on the island" The Bison responded chewing some gum.

"...I see, thank you Andre"

Andre gave a salute and dispersed into smoke. The chao he was speaking to gazed at the mostly destroyed work station and smiled. Stepping into the light the Chao was a chimpanzee wearing glasses, a white labcoat with the crew's symbol on it and black pants. He had traces of white hair in his coat indicating his age. He scanned several ruined beakers, tubes and containers "Hmmm..." he sniffed the contents of one container "How strange...I can't detect any explosive material within this..." he muttered.

Chemist, Scholar & Secondary Doctor of the Sonance Pirates: Dr. Hugo Beckham

His grey eyes searched the chemical station looking through the tubes and containers. He gasped seeing a turtle scratched at the bottom of one of the vials "...It cannot be..." he muttered looking astonished.

His mind briefly flashed back to several years ago.

He was at a work station with a smaller figure who handed him the chemicals he asked for without fail. The concoction he mixed bubbled furiously before it simmered and turned into a light brown color "Hahahah! Sucess!" he said, he poured some of the mix into smaller glasses and gave one to the figure aiding him. The smaller figure reached out a small green hand for her glass smiling widely.

"Cheers my apprentice!" he said happily "I call this one, Fizzy pop" he said with a large grin. The two clanged their glasses together and drank the newly concocted soda.  

"...Hamano?" he asked aloud.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Chao Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Hamano sighed as she leaned back against the pillows. "Teacher you would be ashamed to see me now...." she muttered softly as she tried to sink into her shell but the pain in her neck shoulders and arms wouldn't even allow her that comfort. Just about ready to cry she put one of her hands over her eyes and took deep shaky breaths.

When siegfried left the room Venadict came forward and pulled her hands away from her face "There is no shame in tears shed." he stated as he looked down at the patchwork colored skin of the chao. Silent tears started to fall as he started to examine her arms and neck .

"What is... your name?" Hamano asked in a shaky whisper.Her eyes were already puffy and she was starting to give in to exhaustion.

"Venedict, Venedict Kozlov." he stated as he started to lightly touch the back of her neck only to hear her hiss "That's quiet the nasty bruise young one. It extends deep into your shell can you remove it or are you incapable?"

"It can come off.....with magic.... but it.... turns my shell into a house...." she said tiredly

"I would like to see that later. If your body is anything like a Turtle animal your back and abdomen and neck are soft and sensitive your shell being almost like your spine but a shield as well to protect your sensitive skin. You may have a lot more damage under there but I won't know till I can see my self." he stated as he ran his fingers soothingly over her head "Sleep....young one."

"my name....is Hama....no." she said as she sank under the relaxing spell Venedict produced.
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:28 am

"A name I shall remember" Venedict said in a kind tone. His violet eyes softened seeing her sleeping form. He raised his cloak over his head and pulled out the book from earlier which he continued to read.

From beneath his cloak a small pair of eyes could be seen. Slowly the shadow extended and out came a sphere like being. The being had a cloak over it and from beneath the cloak it had two glowing purple eyes. It had a ghostly tail and two small stubby arms.

It stared at Hamano curiously and gazed at Venedict puzzled. The ram closed his book holding out a hand for the wisp. It placed itself on his hand staring at him with its eyes.

"Connect to the captain" he commanded. The wisp saluted it's glowing eyes becoming arches n.n "Paruu!"

-Bow of the Azure Tempest-

Siegfried had his arms crossed over his chest while staring out into the ocean. His ears twitched sensing someone moving behind him "May I help you Doctor Beckham?" he asked without turning around.

"Captain Kongou...I...I must ask..about the Chao that was brought on board today" the chimp said, panting slightly.

"Is something wrong?" Siegfried asked, turning around hearing the strain in his voice. The chimpanzee was crying openly which surprised the silver haired lion "Hugo...what's..."

"She is...a turtle is she not?" he asked the silver haired man "Glasses, a purple lab coat and a shell necklace, am I correct?" he asked the captain.

"D-Do you know her?" Siegfried asked.

"K-KNOW H-HER?!" The chimp bellowed out "I...I...I RAISED HER!" he cried out through his tears "That...That turtle...she...she may as well be my daughter!" he said placing his hands to his face. He sunk to his knees causing Siegfried to make his way to him out of worry.

"Hugo...."

"Hamano...." he said, his shoulders trembling from the sobs wracking his form "...how long has it been? How many years have gone by since I last heard from her? What has happened? Why was she in an explosion?" he asked worried. He grabbed Siegfried's shoulders "Answer me damnit! is she alright? My daughter...she..."

"She is recovering fine, Venedict is seeing to her speedy recovery, once she awakens we can begin scanning her for more serious injuries" Siegfried said, grabbing his hands.

The wisp from before rose from Siegfried's shadow.

"She...is...fine for the...most part...she just needs....rest and needs to have her back looked af....ter....from what I can tell...she has a very...nasty bruise"

Hugo released Siegfried "A bruise...is that all?...thank heaven..." he said his form still trembling.

"Thank you for the update Venedict" Siegfried said. The wisp bowed and vanished.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Chao Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:39 am

Hamano woke again in the late evening her bruises had finished forming and her skin looked very much like a patchwork quilt of bruises old and new. To the well trained eye it could be seen that she was taking little to no care of herself. Her every muscle hurt as she tried to pick herself up. She tried to push herself up to a straighter position and bit her lip to prevent herself from hissing. her eyes weren't adjusting well to the dark and she couldn't see a thing. "my...glasses..." she muttered as she tried to feel around to see if she could find them with no such luck.

Not wanting to be a bother she moved her legs till they fell over the side and she slid herself to the edge of the bed.pushing her body a little more she found herself falling off the bed and let out a yelp of pain. That yelp drew the attention of Venedict to the room and when he saw her crumpled form on the floor he rushed to her aid "You are to be sleeping." he stated making her wince

"No.... I need to walk." She said as she tried to move on her own.She gripped the edge of the bed and pulled herself up and tried to push him away "I'm fine... I want to walk." she said as she started to walk to the end of the bed the Ram chao hovering around her to keep her from falling and hurting herself more. "I need to get back to my work." she said firmly as she let go of the bed to walk towards a table only to loose her balance and Venedict caught her.

"No, you need to rest. You do not seem to understand this but your body has been put through a lot more stress then it can handle. If you don't want it to give out on you then you will rest." He stated bluntly as he led her back to her bed. "Doctor orders; you are not leaving this room till I say sp. Theres also the issue that I've no idea what type of damage has been done to your back. I can't see it since you have shell in the way and I'm not going to harm you" he said "So my dear are going to sit still and heal" He stated as he helped lift Hamano back onto the bed and seated her comfortably.

"Do you have any family I should call that will be worried about you?" He asked as he watched her look away "Ms. Hamano I'm not trying to keep you from anything to be malicious, this is for your health, you do not seem to understand the stress you are putting your body under" he stated "Despite Captain Siegfried using his song of 'Healing" it seems you've taken some nerve damage from the impact and have a great deal of bruising beneath your shell. You have also some small blast burns on your face, small scratches on your arms and some around your neck from when your station blew up. You're lucky those are light flesh wounds and didn't seriously cut you" he said, listing her injuries from a clipboard he had.

" When we found you, your shell was cracked but it was healed by the captain's song" he noticed her confused gaze "Let me paint you a picture. Cracking your shell is the equivalent of breaking your spine. Now your spine is outside of your body, so if the blunt force had cracked any further it would have exposed your soft fleshy back, which if I am correct, is severely bruised. Any worse of a hit and you would not be able to walk again" he stated with clinical coolness watching the young female wince with everything he said. He wasn't trying to scare her but he wanted her to understand the situation she was putting her body under. The amount of stress could end up quiet deadly if she continued being stubborn about her work.

"Now I am demanding that let your body rest, as painful as that is" he said "If you have any family we should get in contact with let me know and we shall try to locate them" he said as she watched her look down at her hands.

"I have a cousin but I haven't spoken to him in years and I don't know where he's gone..... I had a teacher.... when I was younger.... It's been years since I've heard from him as well but... He was like a father... I'd like to see him if possible." she mumbled softy

"A teacher? I see, what was his name?"

"Beckham...Dr. Hugo...Beckham..." she muttered softly.
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:47 pm

"...What a strange coincidence" Venedict said with a light chuckle surprising Hamano.

"Dr. Hugo Beckham is aboard this ship, he is a member in fact, our secondary doctor" the ram revealed surprising Hamano.

"W-What?" she asked astonished.

The sounds of clicking could be heard from the entrance of the medic bay. Siegfried entered the room followed closely by a familiar looking chimp chao.

Upon seeing her, the chimp immediately bolted to her side and began to feel her hands and face "lets see...minor cuts...no signs of any fractures...or brain trauma thank heavens..." he pulled out a miniature flashlight and held it in his mouth while his hands held her head steady "pupils are...normal..."

"Hugo..."

"....Breathing is steady, as is heartbeat..." the chimp continued.

"...Hugo..."

"...Patient seems to have problems lifting her arms..." Hugo noted seeing the range of motion of her arms and stopping to write down something on a new clipboard when she could barely lift them "...more then likely bruising and some nerve damage..."

"HUGO!"

"WHAT DAMNIT?!" The chim snapped at Siegfried, only to have Venedict placed a clipboard in his face "I've already looked over her, everything is-"

The ram was interrupted as the chimp threw his clipboard to the far side of the room, grabbed the ram's clipboard and scanned through it "I see...I see...It's everything i just said..." he looked at Venedict "..why did you stay quiet? imbecile!"

"...I kept trying to talk, you kept ignoring me" Venedict said calmly.

"and for good reason, this...this...turlte...she..." he stared at her shocked face "...Hamano..." he said, his 'doctor mode" switching off as his eyes softened.

"...P-P-Papa?" she asked, she slowly raised her hands and placed them on his face. Tears began to stream down her eyes "Oh my god...papa...it...it's..."

The two embraced each other crying heavily. Venedict opted to give them time to take in their reunion. Siegfried in the meantime pulled a notebook out and started to write down the newest verses for a song that came to him just from seeing the scene in front of him.

Minutes later, Dr. Beckham held her hand and stared at her worried "Hamano...what happened? I didn't detect any explosive chemicals in what remained of your lab" he said.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Chao Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:56 am

Hamano soon froze up her gaze falling straight to her lap. In the back of her mind all she saw was her hands moving in a flourish grabbing labeled bottles with the ingredients she needed. Many of the ingredients she were using fell under scientific names, Some items could be only found on specific planets but the moment where everything became painful was in the last stages of her mixing her new concoction. A pinch of powdered herbs, a splash of Aged rum, and her secret ingredient. Just as she tipped the bottle she knew something was wrong the color coming out of the container was off too dark and the smell it gave was strong and almost musky. She only had a moment to grab the container and turn to protect the audience when smoke started to fill the air and the container exploded. The blast sent glass flying into her arms cutting around her neck and threw her into one of her assistant chao. Many people were yelling and screaming but she didn't know why everything hurt. and there was a burt smell coming from something but she didn't understand what. Then everything went dark.

"I was introducing a new concoction I created. I was starting a line that mixed the wonders of beverages with science. Imagine a drink of soda that can make you run faster, a malt beverage that could make you fight harder, Or a line of tea's that could make you feel emotions, Change your hair color, and even bring you to your fullest potential. Everything was great till the day of the demonstration. Everything was going smoothly till the end. where everything exploded. Someone had tampered with the last ingredient and when added the container would blow up harming me and the audience but i caught it the last second and..... It blew up on me. I don't remember the next couple of weeks after it was pretty touch and go at the hospital but after i was release on a clean bill of health I went back to work but nothing was the same. Everything i touched exploded. At first I thought it was anxiety, but I realized that wasn't the case I just lost my gift I can't even make Fizzy Pop anymore.... Fizzy pop the first thing you showed me how to make to perfection now either explodes or tastes like ash." she said looking up into the eyes of the man she called her father.

"Everything blows up and I don't understand why..." she said "I don't even use combustibles anymore. Just standard ingredients that can make soda.... drinks... or healing solutions. Everything blows up just when I least expect it." she cried as she wished to curl up but her body wouldn't allow it. turning to look over she saw siegfried writing something which started to draw her attention away from sadness and towards a mix of anger and curiosity. "Are you writing down what I'm saying?"
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:25 am

"Don't mind Siegfried" Dr. Beckham said "Right now...he's in another world altogether" the chimp said.

The silver haired lion wrote at lightning speed like a man possessed. His ears picking up a collection of sounds that no others could hear. A collection of sounds which connected to his very heart. A collection of sounds which defined his existence. A collection of sounds which at this moment opened his senses to a world beyond. A collection of sounds...known as music.

It was unknown why or how Siegfried had this ability. Perhaps it was a trait passed on from his father the late captain Binks. Maybe the years of being exposed to music while aboard the Azure tempest awakened a talent. It could even be the memories of singing with his sister Katherine, the days he played the violin with his father and later the concerts he had with the crew that gave him an unfathomable love for music. A love so strong and powerful that it (in theory) allowed him to hear special sound waves within the air allowing the lion to determine a person's true mood despite their facade, allowing him to hear music from the actions of others which in turned inspired him.

"Yohohohoho...." the lion laughed "I do so apologize...when seeing tender moments such as these I can't help but become inspired to write a new song" he said . The notebook and quill vanished from view. The lion turned his chocolate brown gaze to Hamano and gave a polite bow "My name is Siegfried Amadeus Kongou, captain of the Sonance pirates and rightful owner of the Azure tempest" he said politely.

"I have heard your tale and I must say it is quite an interesting one, you have a joyous melody, it is faint but I can hear it, it's become obstructed by a sad melody over the years" he said.

Hamano's expression which had shown anger and curiosity turned to shock and awe. He had just met her yet was giving a perfect psychological analysis of her current mindset.

"You've gone through depression, your self esteem has hit an all time low, you've been angry and feel as if you are to blame for your failures..." he shook his head "...yet...very briefly, I can sense another...a strange tune, this one...I find strange emitting from you" he admitted.

"Your natural melody tells me you love science, you wish to expand upon your field and wish to help others because you are a kind, gentle, soft spoken person, who wishes to make the world a better place" he said, somehow summoning a small violin into his arms, he began to play a sweet melody, a kind melody that spoke of a person who saw the potential in science and wished to expand upon it for the benefit of the world.

"...Yet...despite your kindness, your purity and your dream...you emit a strange barely audible but rather persistent melody" he said concerned.

"What I find strange is...that it fluctuates every now and again, it doesn't pertain to you at all, almost like...a curse so to speak"

"A-A-A C-C-Curse...?" Hamano asked incredulously "You're joking me...I'm supposed to believe that-"

"I wouldn't knock it" Venedict said "The captain...he has a strange ability that allows him to read others, if he says he can hear this...then something happened to you all those years ago" the ram said.

"I taught you to the best of my abilities" Hugo said "To say that everything that you make explodes or becomes ruined...this definitely sounds like a curse" he said.

"A curse you say?" a voice asked suddenly, the sounds of a strange clanging rattling could be heard and the room opened once again.

Entering the medical bay was a an albino male lion chao with long flowing hair wearing kabuki style makeup wearing a trditional japanese robe complete with wooden sandals. In his hands he had a Khakkhara staff, the rings rattled with every movement he made.

He hopped on one foot, with his arm outstretched, his right eye closed "Yo, Yo yoi, yo, yoi~" he said extending his hand out.

Fortuneteller, Shaman, Seer and Herbalist of the Sonance Pirates. Kumadori "The Kabuki Priest"

Venedict looked close to facepalming, Dr. Beckham had a visible anger mark while Siegfried didn't seem to have a negative reaction to the male whatsoever.

"Then I...Then I...Then I...shall remove this foul curse indeed" the male said, striking a dramatic pose. "But first...but first...but FIIIIIRST!!!!" he struck another pose "I must, determine the curse in questiiiioooonnnnn~! YOYOI~!" he said, a spot light shining down on him, the room darkening and cherry blossoms flowed around him.

Hamano stared at the strange man before her with absolute shock written on her face. Shocked

He spun his staff once and pointed the tip of it at her. The rings attached to it glowed with different colors each and glow surrounded the staff as he began to chant in a strange language. Hamano felt the staff poke her once and strange symbols began to appear on her scaly skin like a tattoo.

"Yoyoi~!" Kumadori said "...and a powerful...." the lion paused "...no...this isn't a..." he said in a normal tone, scanning the symbols that appear on Hamano's form "..." he stayed silent and the rings stopped rattling, the glow faded and the symbols vanished.

"...This is no curse" Kumadori said softly "...I may need to do some further research however" the albino lion said.

"Wait...what's wrong with me?" she asked stunned at the lack of answers.

"I do not know" Kumadori answered honestly "I don't know what ails you, my magic detector doesn't sense any overflow of magical energy within you...how odd...what may be causing this?" he muttered to himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kumadori: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2-xNwQAttM

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Chao Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:44 am

"Papa he's scaring me..." she said in a tiny voice as she stared at Kumadori. The makeup, the top of his head shaved combined with a wild mane, and with the creepy way he talked about her having magic.It made her highly uncomfortable.

Venedict grabbed the back of Kumadori's robe and dragged him back a bit "Don't scare my patient you can examine her when she is well." he stated as he moved the chao away from the bed a bit. "And did you need to do this when she is still trying to recover I do not need her worrying herself sick!" he stated in a berating tone. Turning back to Hamano he gave a half smile and shook his head "For the most part this guy is harmless he's just extremely exuberant about magic, spells, curses,ghosts,the future anything that isn't made or can be explained by nature or science he is your chao."

"I don't know anything about magic it wasn't my gift when I was a chaoling. Come on I mean Papa you know this! I liked science I liked doing great extravagant projects just to make little things work. My world is science. I should be able to see if I have magic right? Maybe even feel it. I don't get any of those feelings at all everything just goes boom in my face and I'm across the room knocked out or nursing a cracked shell." she said as she started to shake with frustration.

"I hate, detest, loathe, abhor, despise, Can't bear or stand,and find this situation abominate." she said quickly slipping into a old habit Hugo long ago thought he broke her of.

"Hamano I told you not to play with the dangerous ingredients when I'm away! Even if you didn't get hurt one foul slip and you could have gotten dangerously hurt."

"But I didn't get hurt and I made a awesome mixture! You see if you drink it you'll be able to...."

"No Hamano you know the rules you should have waited for me to arrive. You are barred from the lab."

"That....thats not reasonable, passable, tolerable, satisfactory, acceptable, respectable, decent, all right...."

"Hamano!" Hugo reprimanded cutting off her tirade

Biting her lip and closing her eyes tight to stop herself from crying she took a deep breath "It's not fair!"

"If I hear another word about it I will make it two weeks.You also wont be receive your next 3 science magazines that are supposed to arrive next week."

"But!"

"No you know the rules that is a nasty habit to have you are not a thesaurus and people are able to understand you with out you listing of 15 words to explain one thing."

"Now out of the lab."

"..."

"March." he said pointing out of the lab to the door.
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:37 am

"I understand how inconsiderate my appearance was" The kabuki lion said sternly to Venedict "I apologize for appearing so suddenly and startling her but this isn't something to take lightly" he said to the ram chao.

He heard Hamano's words and stared at her oddly but remained silent

"You may hate it all you want, but be that as it may, I did find something....it isn't a curse however but I must do more research" The Kabuki lion said to her.

"I shall help to the best of my abilities! Worry not young turtle we shall resolved the matter!" the Lion said "However, it must wait until you have recovered fully....Yoyoi~!" with that he hopped on one foot and vanished from the room down the hallway. The sounds of his clanging rings disappearing,

"...I always did find that boy to be rather strange" Hugo admitted. Neutral

"You're not the only one" Venedict said silent

"We shall await until Hamano is recovered before further examining her, in the meantime get as much rest as you-" he noticed her crestfallen expression and went up to her .

"Hamano..." he gently grabbed one of her hands causing her to look up to him "...have faith, if Kumadori says he can help, then he will help, I promise you, we will find a solution to this"

Despite feeling down about what had just been revealed Hamano couldn't help but smile slightly. She could start to see why the silver haired lion was captain.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Chao Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:54 am

It wasn't till a week had passed before Venidict decided to let Hamano leave the bed.

"Now I want you to get off the bed slowly."

"Yes sir...." Hamano said as she slowly slipped of the bed and held onto the covers to keep from falling straight to the floor.

"That's it now, straighten yourself up and take slow step's towards me" Venadict said backing up 10 steps from her.

Hamano started to straighten herself out and walked a few steps towards the doctor.

"Slow down and take your time this isn't a race."

"But I want to go on deck"

"Only if you are able to walk properly. The last thing i need is you falling and getting hurt" Venadict said with a glare which Hamano returned with her own.

Taking slow steps she made it to the doctor. She closed her eyes as she held her breath to keep him from knowing she was a bit tired even from taking those careful steps

"Are you tired? You can go back and rest in your bed if you want" he offered.

"No, I'm fine, I want to go on deck."

"Hamano...." he said as he looked the young chao up and down examining her where she stood.

"A little sunlight and fresh air won't kill me come on please!" she said impatiently.

"Fine, but the moment you are exhausted its back to bed with you! Understood?"

"Thank you! thank you! thank you!!" Hamano cheered as the doctor sighed.

"Let me call Hugo down to retrieve you and bring you on deck." he sighed as he shoot his head "Till then rest on the bed." he stated and watched Hamano walk back to the bed and pulled herself up on it and leaned back to rest.
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:06 am

The chimpanzee was called down via the shadow spectre named Puchikage. It was the same wisp used before he used to channel his voice to contact Siegfried while he was in another location. Thus far Hamano had recovered rather well. Due to her being bedridden for so long her body had slowed down and her legs had grown week requiring some therapy.

Hamano sighed contently while Venedict began to massage her legs while they were coated with dark energy stimulating the muscles in her legs.

In her hands she played with the mini shadow spectre who seemed to just enjoy bouncing between her hands.

"Pao! Pao!" it cheered bouncing between her left and right hand causing the turtle to giggle "So cute~" she cooed.

"Well, you're recovering rather well" Hugo said entering the room.

"What have I told you about those?" Venedict asked, seeing him holding several balloons that said "Get well soon" on them. Suspect

"I can give my daughter what I very damn well please thank you very much!" Hugo snapped at Venedict. Mad

"Any more balloons and we'd barely be able to move in here" Venedict said, gazing to one side of the room that could barely be seen due to all the balloons in the section. silent

"Well, regardless, I've come to get Hamano" Hugfo said, reaching into his labcoat and pulling out a walker. Venedict nodded and stopped massaging Hamano's legs, placing his hands on her feet. He smirked a little a gently scratched the bottom of her scaly feet causing her to burst into giggles.

"Stop it! You win! You win!" Hamano cried out causing Venedict to chuckle slightly. It seemed that within the week the ram had gotten close to her and saw her as a friend.

Hugo helped her stand and aided her in walking. After a bit he slowly allowed Hamano to walk with use of the walker. Venedict's massages helped in keeping some lower body strentgh but she had to walk in order to completely restore her legs to what they were.

Hugo slowly opened a door allowing Hamano to see sunlight. She raised a hand to her face but smiled "Finally" she slowly stepped into the light and saw the deck for the first time.

As her vision started to slowly accept sunlight she heard the sounds of a piano with several violin's and a chelo. It was a happy yet calm tune. Soon several voices began to join in.

Binks Sake by Echiro Oda (written by Kouhei Tanaka)

Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo,
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo,
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo,
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo,

Her eyes adjusted to the light and she saw several chao all singing happily while Siegfried played on a piano that had been placed on deck. Kumadori could be seen striking several poses while the song played. Andrew, the smoking bull had his arms wrapped around a few crewmmates each kicking their legs out in unison while the song continued. Jaques the cook had his eyes closed while he played on his chelo. Next to him were two female chao which surprised Hamano as she had thought the crew was only one gender.

A black haired robin chao who she wore a short purple dress with lace embroidered edges, stockings reaching up to her thighs held up by suspenders, and black high-heeled boots with two lines of buttons on the front.

Secondary Scholar & Historian Of The Sonance Pirates. Olivia Nico "The Robin"

The second was a sky blue fox chao with long hair that wore a white and blue striped shirt, an orange skirt and brown high-heeled boots.

Navigator Of The Sonance Pirates. Shurui "The Forecaster" Karei

The captain had his eyes closed while he played, showing that he knew this song by heart.

Gather up all the crew!
Time to ship out Bink's brew!
Sea wind blows to where?Who knows?!
The waves will be our guide!

O'er across the ocean's tide,
The sunset is goin' wild,
See the sky! The birds singing in circles passing by!

Bid farewell to weaver's town!
Say so long to port renowned!
Sing a song, it won't be long, before we're casting off!
Cross the gold and silver waves
Changin' into water sprays!
Sailing out on our journey,
To the ends of the sea!

Gather up all the crew!
Pirates we, we'll divide and conquer all the seas!
With the waves to rest our heads,
The ship beneath us as our bed!
Hoisted high up on the mast our jolly roger flies!

Somewhere in the endless sky,
A storm has started comin' by!
Waves are dancing, having fun,
Time to sound the drums!
If we let blow winds of fear, then the end of us is near!
Even so, tomor-row the sun will rise again!

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,

Gather up all the crew!
Could be today, could be tomorrow,
Twilight dreaming.
No longer now can we see, shadow hands still waving free
Why worry, there's sure to be a moonlit night again!

Gather up all the crew!
Sing a song, a lively song,
For all the oceans wide!
After all is said and done,
We all end up skeletons!
Endless, aimless, the story on the uproarious seas!

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho.

The crew cheered happily as the song finished. Siegfried stood to a round of applause. His head snapped up and suddenly he began to spin rapidly making himself seem like an azure twister. He appeared before Hamano with a smile "I am glad you are finally well enough to walk" he said politely to her.

"Le madam is injured?!" a voice asked, alerting Siegfried, Hamano and Hugo to Jaques' presence who seemed to have been next to Siegfried the whole time "No, no, no, that cannot be! Worry not! I Jaques shall prepare a most délectable meal!" he said, before speeding off towards the kitchen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The song in japanese: Binks Sake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCAIY5n1hPA

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Chao Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Hamano just blinked in confusion at what 'Jack' said. She wasn't even sure those 5 seconds happened seeing as one moment he was there the next he had run of screaming about making a delectible meal. ". . . what just happened?" she questioned. Shocked

"Thank-you Mister...oh um Captain Siegfried sir...."She said shyly looking down at her feet her hands playing with the bar of the walker she was given. Looking away she her eyes focused in on the water and the smell of the salty spray and the wind blowing against her skin.

"I'm happy to be feeling better" she said softly as her eyes looked off at the sea. Hamano sighed happily as she took in some sun rays which she had missed due to being confined to a bed for so long. She unconsciously started humming the tune to the song the crew had just finished singing. It was catchy and already was stuck in her head the melody was upbeat and was mood lifting.

Making her way over to the Port side of the ship she leaned against the beam and smiled as she just felt the ship bob with the waves with the occasional spray of the water on her face. Closing her eyes she crossed her arms and rested her chin on them and just relaxed in her bliss of feeling the sun and the spray of the sea "Mr.Siegfried?" she asked when she felt his presence near her.

"You all are pirates but what holds you all together? I mean...you're not the stereotypical type of pirate that like....well....hunting for treasure, pillaging and plundering" she said, being careful with her words so as not to insult him or his crew "You're all not a bad lot from what I can see...but what do you all do? Honestly you just seem to be writing music at any given moment." she stated as she turned to look to the lion.
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:35 am

Siegfried listened to her and smiled "You need not be careful with your words Hamano, It's a question I've been asked several times by other crewmmates as well" he said, jumping onto the railing.

"To answer your question, we are indeed pirates, however, we are nothing like the crews that ravaged this planet and it's many oceans from years ago" he said to her "There are two types of pirates my dear, the one associated most with the "Stereotype" as you say would be the Morganeers"

"Morganeers or Morgania's, as they are called, are crude, savage, vulgar and selfish. They loot, plunder, kill, steal and hog treasure to themselves" the captain said staring out into the sea "The crew doesn't care for one another, often sacrificing each other if they see fit"

He smiled once again "and then...there is the rarely seen kind...The Peace Main" he said "a peace main is a pirate who goes on adventures and does not really care about amassing treasure or fighting other pirates" Siegfried said to her.

He chuckled "That is not to say that they will not steal treasure from others if it is there and the chance is open, but their primary goal is usually not to own it and greed is generally not their motivation" he revealed "More often than not, a peace main pirate sees his or her own crew as their most valuable treasure they can have for without them....well....where would they be?" he asked Hamano.

"My father, the late captain Binks, started this crew many years ago, gathering the rejected of Aquatica he made the Sonance Pirates" he said

-Flashback-

"I do not care what you have done, I could care less who you are and I care little about what you said and who you said it to!" Binks declared, while Siegfried watched on "This is the Azure Tempest! The ship of the Sonance Pirates who's Music will spread through the ocean! If you wish to join my crew...then All I ask is that you love music!" the proud man roared raising his sword to the cheers of his crew.

"We can be considered pirates all we want! People may consider us pirates all they want! They have their right to their opinion after all! The goal of this crew is clear! To the protection of Aquatica's oceans, villages and people! We are the secondary defensive unit of this planet and will do a DAMN good job of it!" he declared causing his crew to cheer loudly once more.

-End Flashback-

Hamano stared at him in awe causing Siegfried to give a small chuckle "You asked before what drives us....well...we are all family" he said, turning to his crew which diligently worked around the ship "We have no homes or families to return to..." he said, his eyes vanishing behind the shadow his hat gave off "...all we have is each other" he revealed with a small smile.

"We protect Aquatica, we make sure Morganeers don't attack, we ensure that the villages are safe, that sea monsters don't attack and if they have attacked we aid the village, rebuild homes, search for survivors, we contribute what we can" he said to her.

"Also, the ship has it's own brewery, we also import Aquatica's specialty drink "Bink's Brew" and many other alcoholic drinks throughout the chao world"

The Lion flicked his wrist and a Violin appeared in his hands along with a bow "I myself am a composer, a musician, this crew was built around music and dance, we sing, we dance, we celebrate because it keeps us happy" he said.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Chao Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Hamano looked at him with a calculating stare "So you all are some form of Orchestra and Navy all rolled into a package of explorer's?" she asked as she looked the lion up and down. "That's rather interesting. So to join this crew you need to be able to sing or play a instrument." she stated as she looked out into the ocean. "What of those select few who never learned to play but still like the sounds of any form of music?"

Starting to feel tired on her feet she started to move over to a crate and with a bit of help from another crew mate she sat on it still looking out into the ocean. Thinking back onto the conversation she had with the captain she stilled in shock "Wait a minute.... Bink's Brew!" She exclaimed ready to hop off the crate and rush over to the captain. "One of the most widely imported drinks in all of aquatica is made on this very ship! The Bink's brew! Renowned for its flavor and the way it's bottle has been shaped! That Bink's Brew!" she was practically bouncing out of her shell in excitement.
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:06 am

"Yohohohoho, I shouldn't be surprised you've heard of the brew, after all you are a chemist" he said with a smile "Yes, this ship has THAT Binks' Brew made here" he said answering her question.

"Truth be told, it was made by accident during a storm, several of our alcohol reserves had mixed and it was so delicious that we named it after the captain" he revealed "If you want...I could show you the brewery" he offered "...once you're better" he quickly added.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Chao Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Hamano was super excited only to have her excitement shot down when the captain stated she couldn't see it now. "Aw cap. way to get a girl's hopes up." she said in a tired voice as she looked out at the sea. "This is a beautiful place to be...The scent and glitter of the open ocean sea." she said.

Turning her head she looked out at the crew and her eyes caught the 2 women. "I thought your crew was made of only men." she said with a chuckle "Not to be rude just... I've only seen men since I ended up here."
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:32 pm

"People often get that impression" Siegfried said "Aside from Olivia and Shirui we have various talented females aboard this ship" he said.

Hamano suddenly found herself seated in a chair with a table that had a table cloth, candles, utensils and a plate of food. It was a rather delicious looking fruit salad that had spinach and lettuce with various types of separate dressings for her to choose. On the side was some cooked salmon garnished with onions and peppers surrounded by a bed of romaine lettuce, escarole and collard greens.

"What in the-" she felt a napkin being tied around her neck.

"Your food is ready madam! Please enjoy!" Jaques said before he scurried off.

"I apologize, Jacques is very....er...shall we say passionate about his job" Siegfried said "I would advise you to eat what he prepared" the captain said, taking a seat on the chair opposite of hers.

"I...er...very well" Hamano said still trying to get over her shock of suddenly being served. She did have to admit the cook was very good at his job. The fruits and vegetables were fresh and the salmon was just amazing.

"Real noisy in my opinion" a gruff voice could be heard saying. A few feet away was a figure with long green hair wearing what appeared to be a green yukata. The figure had it's eyes cast in shadow "Is it too much to ask for a nap?" the figure asked.

"I apologize Kishi, but you know how Jacques is" Siegfried said.

"Hmph, little red furred bastard" the figure muttered.

"CAPTAIN!" several crew mates yelled out suddenly. Siegfried was suddenly aware of a large sea serpent rising from the ocean next to him and Hamano. It gazed at them hungrily and opened it's massive jaws. Suddenly it's eyes went white and a thin red line appeared on its head. Its face suddenly split in half it's long corpse falling back into the ocean.

"First that red furred shit..." the figure from before stood on the railing, this time with a bloody sword over its shoulder "...then the other guys..." the figure turned to the dead serpent "...now you....everyone's being noisy and troublesome" the figure said darkly, wiping its sword clean and sheathing it.

The swordsman looked over at Hamano and the turtle realized the swordsman was a female cheetah chao.

Swordsman/Blademaster of the Sonance Pirates: Kishigure Roen "The Cutting Rain"

"New girl huh? Lets get one thing down pat alright? I don't get woken up for anything unless someone's life is in danger, I get woken up....and I'll bite you to death" she said, with fierce glowing eyes. Her apathetic gaze returned to her dull grey eyes and she walked off "I'm going elsewhere" she said "Nobody wake me up"

"Like i said, various talented females" Siegfried said once Kishi had walked off. Various crew mates jumped into the water to gather some of the serpents meat to be stored for food. Siegfried didn't seem bothered by the fact that a sea serpent had come so close to them, he hadn't even drawn his weapon out.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Chao Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Hamano eyes were wide as she saw a sea monster appear ready to take a chomp out of her and the captain. "T..T...T..Th..Th..Tha...That's....A.a.a.a....Mmm...mmma..mmm..Monster..." she stuttered out her eyes wide and shaking in her shell. Looking quickly over at at the Captain she saw him just blink at the creature. As the creature went in to take a bite a thin line appeared through its face and suddenly the creature was falling into pieces. After Kishigure made the it known the rules of her; and it was don't mess with her sleep or walk the plank in peices; Hamano started to calm down from being in the presence of two frightful creatures.

Hamano gulped as she turned to Siegfried"Not to be rude..." She said with worried look "But....Is she always this...Eh." she said as she waved in the direction Kishigure left in.

"This is an amazing crew you have Captain." she said as the crew started bringing the chopped up meat back onto the ship. Jacques started to direct the crew mates on where to put each piece of meat. "I'm actually kinda jealous I didn't have this sort of unity when I was working at my former lab. Everyone was too busy trying to get ahead of the person the next lab station over that we didn't really get to enjoy the little things." she said as she watched two crew members compare who lugged in the biggest piece of meat and shove each-other playfully. "When they weren't trying to one up the person next to them they were fawning over who was the shining star at the time and kissing ass to advance their own career ." she said as she flicked a piece of chum on the rail of the ship.

Hamano was starting to get a bit shaky and tired when Venedict came to retrieve her.

"What part of come back when you got tired did you not get?" he said as he picked her up.

"When a sea monster popped up out of the ocean and try to eat me and a scary cheetah told me she would chop me up if I woke her up." she said sleepily as she leaned on his shoulder

"Well sounds like you had a adventure today." venedict said as he chuckled and took her below deck.
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:53 pm

-One month later-

Siegfried entered the medical bay and saw Hamano get up on her own "I see that the therapy has worked wonders for you" he said to her.

"Yeah, Ven and dad made sure it wouldn't take too long" Hamano said, squatting a bit "I can walk normally again, it feels good not being restricted anymore"

Siegfried nodded at her words "Indeed, now, I came here to ask you something" he said to her getting her attention "Now that you are healed, what will you do?" he asked "Will you leave the ship and pursue your goals...or will you take my symbol and join my crew?" he asked holding a hand out to her "It is your choice" he added, implying that he wouldn't judge her or attempt to convince her otherwise once she made her choice.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Chao Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Hamano blinked up at the captain in confusion "I uh....what?" she asked looking around "I never thought about joining up... I mean. I didn't know it was an option." She said as she rubbed her left arm thoughtfully. "I didn't really think much of what would happen after I was healed. I just have been living day to day. Ven's been a great companion and confidant, it's been amazing being with my dad again and I don't know. I like being here." she said looking away.

Siegfried nodded "You haven't really answered the question. Though I understand what you mean. The crew has become quiet fond of you since you arrived even a certain 'Cutting Rain' Pirate who appears to not like anyone." he said with a smirk "It would be a shame to disappoint the crew with your leaving. I have not seen Hugo and Venedict so animated in quiet some time." he said as he turned around "I sure if you stayed we could find a job for you. We haven't had a new Brewster in quiet a bit of time maybe you can bring some more ideas to the table." he said in a nonchalant tone

Hamano looked up with a smile "Captain are you trying to bribe me?" she asked

Siegfried put a hand on his chest "Bribery? Me? Noooo that would make me sound like...A Pirate." he said bend down a bit to be a bit more level with the turtle Chao "Does that sound like me at all?"

Hamano laughed "Well yes Captain it does."

"Oh!" He said standing straight putting a hand over his heart "You wound me!"Hamano laughed more at his theatrics which brought a large smile to Siegfried's face. Her melody was happy and full of life.

As Hamano's laughter ebbed away she smiled widely "Captain... I would love to stay. I wouldn't want to pass up an opportunity to work with your crew and upset everyone now would I?"
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:54 am

"YOU HEARD HER EVERYONE!" Siegfried yelled out suddenly.

"AYE CAPTAIN!" multiple voices rang out at once as if on cue.

"WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER ABOARD OUR SHIP! A CELEBRATION!" he roared out with his arms to the side.

One second Hamano was alone with Siegfried. The next second she was seated on a table surrounded by several crewmmates who were all hugging her. Several decorations in the shapes of turtles could be seen strewn about.

"A toast to our newest Nakama Hamano Michiko!" Siegfried said raising a mug of ale while standing across the table from her.

"KAMPAI!" the crew roared out in joy, clanging their mugs together.

Hamano drank from her own mug, giggling at the sweet flavor of the ale making its way down her throat.

"It's noisy...but...only because it's you" a voice next to her said.

Hamano noticed that a groggy yet calm looking Kishigure had sat next to her.

"Kishi..." Hamano said softly "Sorry for waking-"

"It's...fine" the swordsman said with a rare smile making its way to her face "Wel...come aboard, Mano" she said, giving an arc eyed smile.

"Oh dear...such a mess is always made at these celebrations" a distraught voice said. Hamano smiled at the spider chao that took a seat next to her "But...I suppose it's to be expected" the spider said with a small smile raising a glass of wine "Welcome aboard"

Janitor of the Sonance Pirates: Jango The "Oni-Kumo (The Demon Spider)"

Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down