Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rio's Profile

Go down

Rio's Profile Empty Rio's Profile

Post by Ryu Chao Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:16 am

Rio Chao

The Passionate One

Creature type: Dragon (Half Dark dragon/Half Fire dragon)

Planet: Yami

Likes: Meat, Fighting, Sparring, Training, Alcohol, Parties, Strong people, Weight lifting and sugary treats.

Dislikes: Smart-asses, liars, arrogant stuck up jackasses, pointless bullying and anyone who dares fuck with his companions.

Personality: Rio can be quite Stubborn, brash and rude being the most vulgar of the personalities. However he is very passionate and a good motivator more often then not going into a speech. He is protective of the people he considers his friends and despite being stubborn he can be considerate and offer good advice when the time comes for it. He has an insatiable craving for battle at times and will get rowdy during a fight. He seeks an opponent that will stand up after taking a few blows from him.

Family: Yurio Hanma (Father). Nukumi Hanma (mother deceased) Kenzo and Misa Hanma (Deceased siblings). Tenma Chao (cousin) Raiou (Technical brother)

Relationships: Saichi (Amy Chao, technically)

Strengths:
-Great deal of Physical prowess and determination
-A VERY good motivator
-Ability to use black lightning and fire
-Protective of allies
-Physically fit
-Super strength
-Knowledge of a universal fighting style

Weaknesses:
-Quick to anger or irritate
-His lower back being hit
-Can he blunt and rather harsh
-Can end up saying/doing something that may hurt others unknowingly
-Weak to Light & Holy magic
-Getting his ears nibbled the right way (;D)

Pets: None

Instrument of choice: A flute which he keeps in the hilt of his sword
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stats

Strength: Hi (5)

Defense: Med-Hi (4)

Magic: Med-Lo (2)

Magic Res: Lo (1)

Agility: Med (3)

Capabilities/Abilities:

Education: Ryuuji was taught to fight by his father Yurio Hanma (who is the clan head of the Asura tribe of Yami) he was taught Hanma style grappling and brawling which is a universal fighting style. When his mind split into 3 Rio retained the knowledge and passion of fighting from when he was whole.

Weapon Of Choice: Kuroihi (his jet black katana) which then morphs into Kurozanryou (his katana's awakened form)

Basic Abilities: Flight, Fire Manipulation (normal, red, blue or black), Black lightning manipulation, Aura sensing, Night vision (see in all kinds of darkness), Hanma Style Grappling and Brawling and swordsmanship, flight.

Advanced Abilities: Fire eater (can eat fire to replenish stamina and heal wounds), Dark healing (use darkness to heal wounds or regain stamina) for more into refer to skill list.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Story: Rio is the second personality of Ryuujin’s mind created the day Ryuuji witnessed the death of his siblings. He shows a mix of Ryuuji's good qualities (Passionate, Protective, Brave and a good motivator) and bad qualities (Vulgar, Blunt, Brash, Stubbornness) effectively making him the neutral persona. When he takes over the body the scales become a dark grey color (almost black) and his eyes become a dark red snake like slit.

A few days after Ryu and Amy chao reforged their friendship (but before he met Melly, thus he didn't remember her) Rio took control of the body as Ryu was forced into a fight he didn't want by the elder. Upon taking over, he defeated his opponent in one blow. Since then Rio would take control of the body and was rather harsh towards Amy Chao causing the cat to fear him for the first few months. However, Rio wasn't entirely inconsiderate and chose to sleep unless it involved an altercation with a Chao (which could lead into a fight) or Ryu was put in a bad spot.

When he first met Saichi he outright despised her and wanted to fight her constantly drawing out her ire and irritation. After repeated visits to Sei for various injuries Sei recommended that he speak to Saicihi and actually get to know the spirit. Though stubborn at first he conceded and began to talk to the female spirit.

The two would have long conversations and began to realize that they had a lot in common (A cowardly dominant half, the love of fighting, the love of winning, annoyance towards the cowardly, etc) Rio soon realized he started to develop feelings for Sai but knew he couldn't be with her due to her being a spirit and him being a personality within his own mind. Despite this however they often flirted with each other and Rio seemed to be at his calmest when around her (which could quickly change depending on her mood of the day).

On the day Ryu was reintroduced to Angel and Melly he was going to go to sleep until Ryu had him introduce himself. Being against it at first he begrudgingly introduced himself to his childhood friends he couldn't remember. He found Melly to be interesting and tolerated Angel's presence as she made cookies and offered him one. Upon getting Ryuuji's memories back due to Melly Rio stayed silent the rest of that day in deep thought allowing Ryu to switch in.

Rio had a great deal of hostility towards Amy Chao for a time because he felt she was a coward and weak. However, on a day where she lifted easily a tree from his shattered leg he realized there was more to the cat then she let on. He challenged her to fights constantly but would be rejected each time adding to his irritation towards her. Despite that he seemed to be a bit more friendly with the cat since then. He realized that while she did have strength possibly equal to his it didn't mean she HAD to use it.

However...he wanted to see just HOW strong she was in reality.

His hostility towards Amy Chao dissipated the day when he saw that a majority of the graffiti on the graves of his siblings had been cleaned off by Amy chao. He saw the sleeping kitty chao resting near a bottle of cleaning solution in one hand and a dirty paint filled rag in another hand. This action gave the demon kitty his respect, consideration and admiration (much ro Ryu's joy) however, he'd bring up the idea of a fight every now and again.

Eventually the two started to understand one another and became close though Rio often acted like a Tsundere when she would hug him or be nice to him. Rio would even go as far as calling Amy Chao his little sister despite the act the female was older then him by a year. Rio only gazed at her causing her to quickly accept his proposition not wanting to upset him.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Rio's Profile Empty Re: Rio's Profile

Post by Ryu Chao Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:18 am

Quotes

"The name's Rionosuke Hanma, ya can call me Rio for short...ya got that punk?!" (standard greeting to strangers)

"C'mon! I'll take all ya fucks on at once!" (To the zombified creatures of Yami)

"Why can't you save your own damn self?!" (To Amy Chao as he dives in the way to protect her)

"When're ya gonna grow a pair and fight with your own power instead of relyin' on that damn shadow spirit of yours huh?" (To Amy Chao)

"Meh, I'll let you live" (to Angel after being bribed with cookies)

"Feed...Me...MORE!" (During a battle that excites him)

"I'll show you hell" (To Anyone threatening his friends)
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:20 am

Rio took over the body and gazed at the levitating holographic head

"Well, hello there! I'm sure it was explained why you've been called out" Kyo said.

"Yep" Rio said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Shall we begin?"

"Sure" Rio said.

Basic Info

1. What is your Full name? Rionosuke Asai Hanma

2. Do you have any nicknames/aliases? Rio and Rioji

3. How old are you? 22

Favorite Questions

1. What is your favorite color? Red

2. What is your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Hitting the heavy bag for indoors. Outdoors would be fighting or hunting.

3. What chore/activity do you absolutely hate doing? Quiet shit like reading :/ I wanna go out there and do something active damnit! Like...like wrestle a damn bear...and WIN!! DX!

4. What is your favorite Book? ...what...the...*beep* did I just say?!!! DX!

("My word, good thing I installed an auto-censor" Kyo said while Rio narrowed his eyes at him).

5. What is your favorite Video Game? Monster Hunter >:3

6. What is your favorite Movie? Fight Club, with the protector being a close second.

7. What is your favorite Holiday? St. Chapi's Day (St. Patricks Day) HAPPY HOUR ALL THE TIME!!!!

8. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? (answer all) Anytime I can fight or punch someone >:3/ Thursdays I guess/ March, St Chapi's! Very Happy!

9. What is your favorite type of weather? Windy...it feels nice to fly when it's windy...not TOO windy though...just...the right kinda wind...yeah -smiles-

10. What is your ideal vacation spot? Valhalla! I could drink eat and FIGHT all I wanted...

"I'm sorry no, you can't choose imaginary lands" Kyo said.

"What?! Waddaya mean "You can't choose "Imaginary lands" Rio?!" go *beep* yourself! -Several minutes (and censored words later) later- Geez...fine, fine...eh...on Aquatica, maybe a beach with a margarita in one hand...and my sword in my other hand cutting people who dare piss me off! 8D

11. What is your favorite type music? -Pretends to play a guitar while wearing sunglasses- "I love rock n' roll, So put another dime in the jukebox, baby! I love rock n' roll! So come an' take your time an' dance with me!" WOOOO!!!

12. What is your least favorite type of music? Anything without an instrument :/

13. What is your favorite song and why? "Spirit Never Dies" By Master Plan. It always pumps me up :3

14. What is your favorite line from a song and why? "I'll never give up - never give in
    Won't stop believing cause I'm gonna win, Sing with my soul before I get old ,Cause there may be no tomorrow, There is no limit to what can be done, Climbing the mountain with power so strong, Dusty roads - down the way, Leaving the future behind me"

15. What is your favorite Word and why? Power!...no...fighting...wait...no...*chuckles* Alcohol, cuz I love the stuff and it makes me happy.

16. What is your favorite Phrase? “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”

17. What is your favorite Quote? *Grins and stands up. Fire blazes around him and his eyes become ignited with flames of passion*

Be it absurd or ridiculous this is how true men fight it out! If there is a wall before us we shall shatter it! If there isn't a path then I'll make one with my own hands! The magma in my soul burns with an unrivaled fury! The flames of my heart will burn forevermore!

18. What is your favorite amusement park ride? Bumper cars >:3 Vroom vroom and *beep*!

Food Preferences

• What items would you have on your Full Course Menu? (List your favorite of the following. It doesn't need to be complete and you can make up dishes as you please xD)

• Appetizer: Pyronian meteor meatballs (Spicy & Heated Meatballs on Pyrosion)

• Soup: Equator Soup (a steaming hot & spicy soup on Genosis)

• Fish: Sea Monster Sushi Boat (Suchi made with fish and sea serpent meat)

• Meat: Rage Grizzly Burger (Rage grizzly's are incredibly tough and vicious creatures. Their meat becomes more delicious the angrier they are)

• Main: Undecided

• Salad: Larb Salad

• Fruit: Dragonberries Very Happy

• Drink: Pyronian Fire Whisky

• Desert: Cookies & Cream Sundae Blast

• What are your least favorite food items? All vegetables except for lettuce, onions, corn and peppers...cooked mushrooms only

Can You...Questions

1. Can you sing? Yeah, I can, mostly when emotional or drunk though.

2. Can you swim? Yep

3. Can you dance? (If yes, then what kind) The same as Ryu's

4. Can you play a musical instrument? (If yes, list what it is) The flute

Relationship Questions

1. What do you look for in a significant other? someone who isn't afraid to get down and dirty in a fight, has a strong attitude, doesn't take shit from someone yet can be a good person to talk to -grumbles something about a "cocktease of a shadow spirit"-

2. Your significant other has a severe cold, how do you take care of them? Stay by their side and feed them make sure they're resting, taking their liquids...what?...huh...Hey, I may be brash and shit but I can be caring A'ight?!

3. Do you imagine yourself having a family in the future? (If so, how big do you want it to be?) -blushes and smirks a bit- Yeah, I'd like a son and possibly a daughter...-ears droop- I'd already know what to name them too...

4. Who was the first person you kissed or have been kissed by? (aside from family, if any) I myself haven't kissed a girl yet as sad as that is to admit :/ I'm not really in charge of the body most of the times.

5. What is the story of what happened when you got kissed? *skipped*

6. Who was the first person you dated? Huh....well Ryu's mostly in charge, again, but if I could say the first person I myself dated of my choosing...probably Selexi, then again we were just good pals *shrugs*

7. What did you do on your first date? We fought and got along well after that xD

8. How old were you when you first started dating? 22

9. Who is the first person that said they loved you? (Other then family)...can't say I've heard those words said to me yet...

If… Questions
  1. What would you name the autobiography of your life? The story of Rionosuke Hanma

2. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Huh...maybe being a Blacksmith

3. If you could have one wish, ANY wish, what would it be? To be the strongest in the universe! -raises fist passionately-

4. If you could get ANY object in the world what would it be and why? Huh...maybe a heavy bag that won't explode when I hit it...that'd be nice :3

5. If you could have ANY job in the Chao universe, what would it be and why? I'd probably make a good security guard or a bouncer...but I'd like to be the elders right hand man and possibly "Head of security" >:3

6. If you could get ANY gift for ANOTHER chao what gift would it be? Depends on the Chao but I'd get them something cheap unless they've made a good impact on my life.

7. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? I'm not quite sure, I'd just want alcohol involved somehow xD

8. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you've seen before, what would you paint? Amy Chao getting mad at me xD That shit was priceless

9. If you knew the world was ending in a week, what would you do? I'd be drinking myself into a stupor

10. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? I already had the best mentor when it comes to fighting. My dad.

11. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? How Yuumei became dark elder

12. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet and why? My mom because I've heard so much about her...that I'm wondering what kind of person she was to put up with dad.

13. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Money don't mean jack to me to be honest :/

14. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? "What is Strentgh?"

15. If you could be ANY fictional character, who would you choose? Pffft, why would I want to be someone else. I like me! D:!

Personal & Random Questions

1. Do you see the glass half full or half empty? Neither, it's full of liquid

2. Describe yourself (honestly) in three words. Sarcastic, Witty and Passionate

3. When was the last time you laughed and why? Heh....last time I cracked up was when Ryu started asking Melly personal questions and she got all flustered and *beep* xD Hi-Larious.

4. What Compliment do people give you the most? "You're strong" "Monster" "Savage" -smirks-

5. What have you done that you’re most proud of? Became champion!

6. What are some of your pet peeves? People who brag :/ back yer *beep* up!

7. What is a Quirk/Habit that you have? I can get loud at times and very passionate...so passionate in fact...-fiery aura surrounds him- THAT I BURN UP!!! *O*!

8. What is your happy place? Huh...probably at a bar drinking with someone who can hold their own alcohol...or maybe fighting at said bar...huh?...but if I had to be honest...maybe talking with Sai...>.> don't tell her that she's a *beep*

9. Who/What inspired you to be the person you are today? Kenzo and Misa...caused me to be who I am...but...-smiles slightly- all these caring bastards you call "friends" helped support me.

10. Aside from your family and Significant other who do you hang out with? Well, it's several people...Katsuke, Angel, Melly and Sha...er...Shanks chao...yeah...>.>

11. It's Halloween, what costume do you pick out? I'd be a fighter, like a MMA kinda guy >:3

12. What do you do when people aren't looking? Tend to the garden around my place...what? Keeps the house from being dreary and *beep*...-eyes narrow- NEXT!

13. Do you have a dream and/or ambition? If so list them and describe why you wish to accomplish it. Huh....yeah, I guess it's to become so strong that I'd be able to protect everyone I care about...I don't want to lose anyone or see anyone sad because of a loss...it's some deep *beep*

"I see, well that's that" Kyo said with a smile "Is there another persona?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah...one more...he's a bit...special...you sure ya wanna interview him?"

"Of course!"

Rio shrugged and closed his eyes "You're funeral" he said before his skin began to turn red.

*To be continued*
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down