Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu's Profile

Go down

Ryu's Profile Empty Ryu's Profile

Post by Ryu Chao Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Ryu Chao
The Kind One

Creature type: Dragon (Half Dark dragon/Half Fire dragon)

Planet: Yami

Likes: Vanilla, Sweets, forging gifts, giving gifts and all of his important friends.

Dislikes: Fighting (is a pacifist)

Personality: Ryu more then often gives a first good impression. He can be rather quiet at first but when he gets to know a person he can engage in a rather long and enjoyable conversation. He is very accepting of others and doesn't judge a persons character. He does not condone violence and prefers to be a pacifist. He is the kind to use words instead of his fists. However, Ryu is very protective of his friends. If A friend of his is in danger then he will not hesitate to step into battle for their sake.

Family: Yurio Hanma (Father). Nukumi Hanma (Mother deceased). Kenzo and Misa Hanma (Deceased siblings). Tenma Chao (cousin) Raiou (Technical brother)

Relationships: Amy Chao

Strengths:
-Very nice personality and can be charming
-he can connect with people emotionally
-A loyal and caring friend
-more than often leaves a good first impression
-Protective of his allies

Weaknesses:
-Getting his ears nibbled
-Getting his lower back hit
-Getting his wings stroked in the right way
-He's incredibly sensitive emotionally so being yelled by a friend at will depress him

Pets: None

Instrument of choice: A flute which he keeps in the hilt of his sword.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stats

Strength: Med-Lo (2)

Defense: Med (3)

Magic: Med-Hi (4)

Magic Defense: Med (3)

Agility: Med (3)

Capabilities/Abilities:

Education: Ryuuji was taught to fight by his father Yurio Hanma (who is the clan head of the Twin face tribe of Yami) he was taught Hanma style grappling and brawling which is a universal fighting style. When his mind split Ryu retained the knowledge of fighting but...prefers not to use it unless a close friend of his is in danger.

Weapon Of Choice: Kuroihi (his jet black katanna) which then morphs into Kurozanryou (his katanna's awakened form)

Basic Abilities: Flight, Fire Manipulation (normal, red, blue or black), Black lightning manipulation, minor dark healing, Aura sensing, Night vision (see in all kinds of darkness), Hand to hand combat knowledge and swordsmanship

Advanced Abilities: For Advanced abilities please refer to shared skill list
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Story: Ryu is the fragment of Ryuuji’s mind resembling kindness, timidness and sadness. He is the personality with the most control of the body.

After the death of his siblings, the fragment known as Ryu awakened in the hospital with no memory of who he was but for some reason recalled Raiou who waited patiently at his bed side. The dark elder helped him remember a part of his name and informed him of what happened but made no mention of his previous identity. Ryu fell under a great depression and left to Neo Terra with Raiou for a few days thinking that a change of scenery would help him cope with the loss. It was there that he met Katsuke who was spending some time with Bella and Xander.

Despite being a stranger Katsuke openly welcomed him and was very friendly. Hearing his story Katsuke grew sympathetic and offered to teach him a few things. The fire dragon taught him better control of his fire, how to use his sword better and taught him how to play the flute.

When he returned to Yami he got into the habit of playing his flute often which had a calming and repelling effect on the creatures of Yami and attracted a certain blue eared female to him from afar.

Weeks went by and soon he met Amy Chao for the first time in years. He had no recollection of her but felt a strong sense of nostalgia and happiness around her. Eventually, he met with Angel and Melly once again but didn't recall them. Melly's tail placed itself on his head and his memories of Ryuuji returned to him. Though he was now aware of what had happened he was grateful the three females were there to support him and they picked up right where they left off on neo terra all those many years ago.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 am; edited 7 times in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Ryu's Profile Empty Re: Ryu's Profile

Post by Ryu Chao Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Quotes

"My name is Ryusanosuke Hanma....you can call me Ryu for short, Nyah~" (standard greeting to strangers)

"Eventually, there must come a time where even pacifists take up arms and fight" (To Amy Chao)

"People can make fun of me, spit on me, pour drinks on me...I'll laugh that off...but when someone I care for is placed in danger...pacifism be damned, I will break them where they stand" (To anyone he vows to protect)
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Ryu opened his mail and stared at the questionnaire he received. Realizing he had nothing better to do he took it inside, sat down and began to answer it when a holographic head appeared momentarily startling him.

"Hello there, I apologize for the scare, my name is Kyo and I'm doing a survey, I was wondering if you'd mind if I asked you a few questions"

"Er....well...this is sudden, but I guess it saves me the trouble of writing this down"

Basic Info

1. What is your Full name? Ryusanosuke Asai Hanma

2. Do you have any nicknames/aliases? Ryu, Ryuuji and Ryu-Kun

3. How old are you? 22 years old

Favorite Questions

1. What is your favorite color? Red

2. What is your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Meditating and Flying respectfully.

3. What chore/activity do you absolutely hate doing? Well, I don't dislike chores but I despise being involved in fights :/

4. What is your favorite Book? "The Book of Dragons"

5. What is your favorite Video Game? We don't have much of that on Yami I'm afraid

6. What is your favorite Movie? I don't have a specific favorite but I do enjoy comedies and romance movies.

7. What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas as I like to give gifts to my friends

8. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? (answer all) The evenings as I love the night/ Friday as the weekend starts/November as I like thanksgiving...if only for the food xD

9. What is your favorite type of weather? Sunny weather

("My boy, you said you liked evenings though" Kyo stated.

Ryu laughed "Well, I'm not picky" xD)

10. What is your ideal vacation spot? Well, I heard from Katsuke there was a very nice hot spring resort on Pyrosion :3

11. What is your favorite type music? Anything that's calm, has a good beat and has either drums or a flute in it...violins are nice as well.

12. What is your least favorite type of music? Music...that's....er....sporadic? Like...the scratchy, irritable noise called Dubstep?

13. What is your favorite song and why? Hmmm...Well, I like "Where Dragon's Rule" By Dragonforce

14. What is your favorite line from a song and why? "As we go on, we remember, all the times we, had together. And as our lives change Come whatever; we will still be, friends forever" because it tells me that even though years may go by we'll still keep in contact with one another no matter what :3

15. What is your favorite Word and why? "Peace" because it's what I like

16. What is your favorite Phrase? "We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

17. What is your favorite Quote? "A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably"

18. What is your favorite amusement park ride? The ferris wheels due to the view :3

Food Preferences

• What items would you have on your Full Course Menu?

("Oh? Wow, interesting" Ryu said seeing the list appear in hologram form "Well, I know only a few, not all of them" he admitted.

"It's fine, list what you can" Kyo said with a friendly smile.

• Appetizer: Lavamari (Spiced Deep fried Calamari)

• Soup: Lava Consome (A soup that resembles Lava)

• Fish: Habachi Salmon

• Meat: Well Done Prime Cut Beef

• Main: Undecided

• Salad: Undecided

• Fruit: Dragonberries (Very sweet fruit that are a delicacy to dragons)

• Drink: Tie between "Pyronian Magma Scotch" and "Glaciron Vanilla & White Chocolate Liquer"

• Desert: A tie between "Vanilla Bean Cheesecake" and "Sub-Zero Ice cream Sundae" (Special dish on Glaciron)

• What are your least favorite food items? Pickles, Squash and Eggplant Dx

Can You...Questions

1. Can you sing? I can, only when emotional

2. Can you swim? Yes I can :3

3. Can you dance? (If yes, then what kind) I can waltz, shuffle and do some Salsa...Kokoro was a demanding girl ; ;

4. Can you play a musical instrument? (If yes, list what it is) Yes, the flute

Relationship Questions

1. What do you look for in a significant other? Well, I have a girlfriend but if I was single I'd want a girl who was patient, kind, caring and didn't mind affection <3

2. Your significant other has a severe cold, how do you take care of them? I would rarely if not EVER leave their side, give them chicken soup, medicine, honey, pollen, anything that helps D:

3. Do you imagine yourself having a family in the future? (If so, how big do you want it to be?) *blushes* Yes, I want a family eventually. I want one boy and one girl.

4. Who was the first person you kissed or have been kissed by? (aside from family, if any) Well, I dated Kokoro and she was the first one to give me a kiss on the cheek but Angel was my first kiss.

5. What is the story of what happened when you got kissed? There's not much to tell, we were on our third date and we...kissed. However, we didn't feel anything...we kinda realized we weren't right for each other.

6. Who was the first person you dated? Kokoro :3 such a nice girl

7. What did you do on your first date? Ice cream, Movie, Dinner and we...cuddled

8. How old were you when you first started dating? twenty one

9. Who is the first person that said they loved you? *ponders* Well....no one, Amy chao and I haven't been dating long enough (Other then family)

If… Questions

1. What would you name the autobiography of your life? "The Trials and Tribulations of the Asura Dragon"

2. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Hmmm...I'm not sure. I guess maybe...um...make cakes? *laughs* Amy Chao likes cake xD

3. If you could have one wish, ANY wish, what would it be? *ponders* I wish...people could meet my siblings *ears droop*

4. If you could get ANY object in the world what would it be and why? Maybe a bed that Amy chao could sleep in.

5. If you could have ANY job in the Chao universe, what would it be and why? Most likely a teacher

6. If you could get ANY gift for ANOTHER chao what gift would it be? It depends but I'd probably make them a bracelet or something.

7. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? A one year anniversary party for Amy chao.

8. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you've seen before, what would you paint? The time I met Angel, Amy and Melly when I was younger.

9. If you knew the world was ending in a week, what would you do? ...I on't want to think about that

10. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Yuumei, he's very patient and kind...unlike my father *shudders*

11. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? Hmmm...I'd like to see....well...my wedding day *blushes*

12. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet and why? My mother because I've heard nothing but good things about her.

13. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? xD it wouldn't make a difference, I already have money. I'd donate to charity or at least help those who need it.

14. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? "Can't we all just get along?" D:

15. If you could be ANY fictional character, who would you choose? Hmmm....I read a comic book about a hero called "The Green Lantern" I like his power ring and I can be creative :3

Personal & Random Questions

1. Do you see the glass half full or half empty? o.o I am so thirsty *gets up to go get water*

2. Describe yourself (honestly) in three words. Kind, Humble and Creative

3. When was the last time you laughed and why? Heh heh, the last time Melly Chao and I spent some time together xD she's so cute~

4. What Compliment do people give you the most? People always say "Good job, Ryu" but I like it when Amy Chao says "You're so warm" and cuddles :///3

5. What have you done that you’re most proud of? Confessed to the girl I love x///D

6. What are some of your pet peeves? People who can't take no for an answer, people who don't even give you a proper greeting and demand something and arguments over petty things :/

7. What is a Quirk/Habit that you have? I say "Nyah" sometimes, speak in third person when I'm nervous and try to avoid any serious confrontation when I can.

8. What is your happy place? Being with Amy Chao <3

9. Who/What inspired you to be the person you are today? ...Ten years ago...I witnessed the death of my two younger siblings Kenzo and Misa...their deaths destroyed my mind and split me into three others, but it was thanks to meeting Amy chao, Melly and Angel that I was able to maintain my sanity.

10. Aside from your family and Significant other who do you hang out with? Melly, Sei, Kokoro, Angel, Raiou and at times cousin Tenma.

11. It's Halloween, what costume do you pick out? I always wanted to dress up in a suit so I guess a fancy Aristocrat xD

12. What do you do when people aren't looking? That I can't say :3

13. Do you have a dream and/or ambition? If so list them and describe why you wish to accomplish it. I don't have a set goal to be honest. I don't really like thinking too far into the future because plans may always change and it'd end up becoming a big disappointment. I guess, I would like to own my own jewelry shop but more than anything I'd want there to be peace and prosperity everywhere.

"It sounds to me like maybe you'd consider the position of elder?"

"Nyah, no, the title of elder, at least for elder of yami, means that you're the strongest Chao on Yami" Ryu shook his head "I don't consider myself strong, at all"

The holographic head shook his head "Have a bit more faith in yourself Ryu-san, in any case, you had mentioned that you had other persona's, did you not? If so, may I question them as well?"

"I....guess that won't be a problem" Ryu said, closing his eyes.

*To be continued*
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down