Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aquatica's Sun & Surf Celebration. A Friend In Need

2 posters

Go down

Aquatica's Sun & Surf Celebration. A Friend In Need Empty Aquatica's Sun & Surf Celebration. A Friend In Need

Post by Naiya Chao Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 pm

"Is there a reason you're all alone?" a soft voice asked. Comet looked up and saw a female cat chao staring down at him curiously. From her build, fur color and eye shape he deduced she was a panther Chao. She had an odd bracelet of miniature keys on her right wrist. Aside from that she wore a one piece swimsuit with a towel design around her waist. She had long orange hair which mixed well with her blue eyes. The mouse had sat away from people as they partied on Aquatica. Atlas' attempts of introducing his brother to people had backfired a few times leaving Comet depressed.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1544612 (This individual dresses like this girl in the link.)

The Blue Mouse Chao jumped and hugged his journal tightly. He quickly closed it before rearing his head up. It was a female. The first thing he noticed about her is her eyes looking right back at him. He swallowed hard before he closed his journal completely. He set his book down on the spread towel he is sitting on and just kept his mouth shut. His body began to shake as he gazed down at the sand.

"I uh... I was enjoying the sounds." Comet blinked. He couldn't raise his head up to her again. He was worried that she might think he would look at her the wrong way. "The wind is... it’s nice." He wanted to draw the attention away from himself.

"It's OK, I won't bite you or anything" she said to him playfully "You don't need to be scared of me" she said, noticing his shaking body. She closed her eyes "It is a nice breeze" she said, the wind gently blowing her orange locks back.

He finally looked up at her, his ears lowered in embarrassment that he looked so obvious the way he shakes when nervous. Comet fought hard to smile. He really did find it funny that she noticed this, but that is the thing. She noticed his nerves.

"I... Well..." Comet kept one hand on his journal. The shaking stopped. That book is like a security blanket. "I am sorry. I'm not good at talking to people I never met..."

Comet: He looked up at the sky, seeing the sun. He wished he could talk about something he knows for sure. But there are alot of things he knows. Maybe if he says something he might be able to keep his thoughts busy.

"They... They say the moons push and pull the waters in the ocean. The gravity pressure between worlds is what causes it to form. Other studies suggest that there is some kind of barrier which keeps the other moons to correspond with one another on a magnetic level. Of... of course that is all in theory of astrology..." Good. He stopped himself before he went on. But seriously, Astrology…? Why, of all things…???

"So you're into Astrology?" she asked him. She gazed up at the sky "I've often wondered about the worlds out there you know?" she asked "It's been proven time and time again that there are billions of stars, billions of universes and other life forms we've yet to discover" she said dreamily.

"I know!" Comet joined in as well as he just looked at the bright blue sky. He was being careful not to look at the sun. "It’s like everything is specifically designed to follow this incredible pattern just for the universe itself and everything in it! It kinda gives you a good feeling that every known existence has a place and purpose that could affect the entire cosmos no matter how great or small..."

Comet then lowered his ears till it folded down against the sides of his head. "Something so big... yet so far away... that it looked small... but it.. it might be something incredible." I'd like to see how incredible they all really are on each of their own." He sighed...

"Maybe one day we'll be able to" she said reassuringly "I'd like to go into space one day" she said

"We...?" Comet picked himself up off the towel which protects him from the sand crumbs. "You... you really like the functions of solar interactions? The ways of the cosmos? The mathematical design of the known universe??? Of how everything has its place and time in the know vast endless space we live in?" He hugged his book, but at least he isn't shaking as much. At least not for now.

The female panther giggled at him. He sure was a passionate little mouse "I wouldn't say I'm as passionate as you are in that field...but...I am curious about what is out there" she said

"Many things...!" Comet looked up at the sky again. "…And the best thing about it. It might be just the surface.” There was a pause before he realized that he hasn't yet traded names with her yet... Her... Her? HER??? Holy crap! A Girl! He has been talking to a girl throughout all this time and he hasn't stumbled yet! Comet felt himself starting to spark up. "Oh no... No no no...!" Comet then spoke to himself in fret as he started hugging his book tighter.

"Um...are you okay?" the female asked worriedly. Somehow she was able to place a hand on his shoulder and not be harmed by the sparks he gave off "what's wrong?" she asked.

The touch on the shoulder just made the spark around his body ignite even more. Quickly, he shoulder away as he stepped back, not knowing that she isn't affected by it. He only assumed she must have felt a slight tingly sensation for all he knew. He stepped back away from her. "You... You shouldn't be around me! I can't be around anyone when I get like this...!"

Several thoughts just poured into his mind. She might dislike me if she were to get shocked. He might ruin the party if he created some kind of catastrophic impulse. All what Comet knows is that he is a Thunder/Lightning Element. And he has no idea how to hold this energy still when his emotions are going crazy. He could head for the water but then he might shock those who are swimming! He needs to run away somewhere. Anywhere! Why did he have to listen to his brother? Why did he let him talk him into going to Aquatica. Aquatica! Smart Comet, real Smart! Electricity on a water planet!? The power wouldn't stop growing now. His body began to flash as an electric magnetic ball formed around his body in rapid flashes.

"I'm.... I'm sorry whoever you are... I can't stay here for long...!" Comet said quickly. He bent down to scoop up his towel. But every move he makes, the charge just starts increasing like static energy ready to disperse.

But then suddenly, he was enveloped in a warm embrace which surprised him "Can't be around anyone?" Nebula asked him curiously "Then why can I do this to you, hmmm?" she asked with a smile. "My name's Nebula, what's yours?" she asked cheerily,

Comet felt the hug. It was something he always liked more than anything: An embrace of another. But this is from someone he just met. He felt his power rupturing and he wanted to shove her off to protect her. But then, he noticed that she was making sense. She is holding him and his electric impulse is definitely at a level that it could have either repelled her or cause an immense amount of pain. This made his heart to calm down. In turn, this is making his entire body to gradually reduce its magnetic charge down to a minimum. He felt his power decreasing till it has completely disperse. He exhaled in relief, but he is still shaking a bit... There is a girl hugging him now.

"How... How are you not-?" He was interrupted by her when she introduced herself. He felt... better. Much better. That name was sweet on his ears. It is a very beautiful name... Nebula...

"Nebula..." He said softly before he gave a small smile. "I'm... Comet."

"Comet? That's a cute name, then again, you're kinda cute too so it fits" she said to him with a happy smile.

The Blue Mouse Chao began to turn a different color. He was blushing. So much that some of his fur has become pinkish around his cheeks. Comet merely turned away and adjusted his glasses. He knows he is suppose to say something when it comes to comments like that. Especially when he is refered to being... well... the "c" word. "Th-thank you..." Atta' boy. "I think... uh... you... you too.."

Comets voice was gradually growing quieter, now he is about to be shy. The shyer he gets, the quieter he speaks. If only he could hide in his journal right now. But he mustn’t be rude now. It seems as though he is about to make a friend. Wait till Melissa and Astro hears about this! Uh-oh... what happens IF they hear about this??? They might say things to make him blush again. Comet sparked up, but this time not as much. It was just a split second. But at least Nebula appears to be immune to it.

"Well aren't you sweet" she said to him. In the end Nebula managed to walk him back to the campfire where everyone else was. Naiya laid her head on Kane's shoulder, Siegfried's tail was intertwined with Maxy's and several other Chao were there with close friends or significant others.

Atlas played a soft tune on his guitar and momentarily gazed at Comet before he smiled. He turned back to his instrument and continued to play.

Comet: Comet swallowed hard the closer he has gotten to everyone else. He knew most of them already. Not personally... Just from watching them from the side lines. It is written in his journal about who they are and what they do on the day-to-day basis. He already felt the need to bail right now. Seeing Atlas there almost made him feel pressured. When Atlas smiled at Comet, Comet could only smile right back. But he looked like he was struggling with that smile. Over and over again, he practiced his breathing till finally, Comet is sitting down with Nebula at the camp fire. So far so good.

The mood was much better when it was him and the stars, but now he is with others. But it doesn't seem like they are talking or socializing. They appear to enjoy this quiet moment. Well... then again there is Naiya... she is a loose cannon... but Kane is there so she might be okay. Several thoughts raced through Comet once more. Comet needs something to focus on. So he looked at the campfire while feeling the nestling presence of Nebula.
Naiya Chao
Naiya Chao

Number of posts : 68
Location : Uhm... On some Street in some City, on some State, In Some Country, On Some Planet in some Galexy of some Universe. XD
Job/hobbies : I am a Store Clerk as well as a College Student
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Aquatica's Sun & Surf Celebration. A Friend In Need Empty Re: Aquatica's Sun & Surf Celebration. A Friend In Need

Post by Ryu Chao Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:00 pm

We should do a Private RP between them don't you think?
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down