Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun & Surf Celebration Of Aquatica

+2
Melly Chao
Ryu Chao
6 posters

Go down

The Sun & Surf Celebration Of Aquatica Empty The Sun & Surf Celebration Of Aquatica

Post by Ryu Chao Wed May 30, 2012 12:44 am

Authors Note: There isn't an actual "Plot" in this story. This is just an RP I wanted to do in order to start getting the ball rolling so to speak. There are a shit ton of new characters and I believe this would be the perfect set up to use some of them and introduce characters to one another. The previous one has been made into a Private RP between Ketai, Amy and me due to lack of interest from everyone and due to the fact that the three of us have a few scenario's planned out for the other one. We figured it'd be confusing trying to do a plot while having conversations all over the place ya know?

Timeline: This story is taking place one month after Part 1.

Setting: Every other planet which then turns into Aquatica
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Arashi-

Mikihisa Uematsu ran swiftly through the futuristic looking city of Arashi. The massive gears within the steam-punk design buildings turned as Lightning coursed through them. He jumped up high and began to surf along the electrical wires which spread from building to building. He made his way to the giant clock tower in the center of the moon which had multiple lightning rods connecting to it. He jumped of before he reached the tower and jumped between building walls until he landed on the ground.

Once on solid ground he shook himself a bit and his white fuzzy tipped tail gave a small wag of excitement as he stared at a rather large office building. Without knocking he entered and his ears picked up on the sounds of welding. The golden eyed male made his way to the back part of a large workshop that had several half finished projects and designs all over various shaped tables. He grabbed a pair of protective goggles and opened a door.

There were multiple flashes of light and small sparks could be seen jumping out of the room. Mikihisa made his way over to a pair of legs that were under what appeared to be a gigantic mecha that was near completion. He knocked on the robot a few times giving the person underneath a warning that someone had entered his workspace. Without a word Mikihisa pulled out the creeper along with the person on it.

"Brother Rai!" Mikihisa happily, picking the fox up and hugging him before holding him at arms lentgh "We need to talk" he said.

"Oh, hey Miki" Raijirou Munakata said with a small smile as he lifted his goggles off his face "What's up with you?" knowing that his brother didn't follow procedure before interrupting him UNLESS it was ACTUALLY important.

"Well" Mikihia set him down and reached into his red vest before pulling out a torn envelope and a letter "It's a letter from the water Champion SIegfried" he said. The second he said the mans name the letter glowed and dispersed into floating words made of water around them

To My Dearest Compatriots;

I write to you today in the most joyous of moods. I will be hosting Aquatica's annual Sun and Surf Celebration yet again! There will be much food, drink, music and merriment to be had. With this letter I cordially invite you to our wonderful celebration. Also, if you wish to bring someone with you, you are more than welcome. The more the merrier, as they say! I hope to see you there!
~Siegfried

"What do you think?" Mikihisa asked jovially as the letter returned to normal. "We should go right? RIGHT!" he said "I'm sure Bella and most of our friends will go!" he said happily.

"Sure, I'll just be a bit" Rai said

"Ya promise?" Mikihisa asked D:

"I promise, I'll be there" he said

"Yay!" he placed Rai back on the creeper and slid him back under the mecha before he ran off happily.

"Crazy little guy~" Rai said under the mecha before he continued his job and started to weld again.

-Genosis. The Earth moon-

Within a blacksmith shop located atop of one of the many mountains of Genosis was a black haired dragon Chao currently working on a brand knew sword. He had a pair of goggles covering his eyes as he hammered out a sword on an anvil. He blew some of the debree off and gave a small smile. The male then placed it in a barrel of water watching intently as steam rose. He pulled the sword out by its hilt his goggled eyes gazing at it "Hmmm...." the shape of the sword began to change almost like it was alive.

"Not quite there yet" the male muttered. as he flicked the blade with his finger only to watch it bend and snap. He sighed and placed his sword down. It was at that instance he noticed his invite to Aquatica. Curious he opened it and saw the watery words.

Kane watched the last of the watery letters evaporate and he smiled "Sun and Surf celebration huh? That party usually has great music and tons of food...I wonder if Naiya would mind going?" he wondered aloud. The metal dragon sat up and stretched his back and wings before he laughed "Well, might as well close up the shop and see if Naiya will come along" he said cheerfully. He closed the shop rather quickly. Upon double checking to make sure everything was in order Kane flew off to Naiya's.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

The Sun & Surf Celebration Of Aquatica Empty Re: The Sun & Surf Celebration Of Aquatica

Post by Melly Chao Wed May 30, 2012 1:31 am

-Sun-

A new flame formed in the shape of a written letter, and appeared in front of Melly's traditional ones.

"Master, it appears that you have a written request from Siegfried" Destroyah announced, as it seemed that Melly was no where near her usual quarters.

"Oh yeah? What's it say?" Melly shouted from where ever she was.

"It looks like an invitation to...a celebration of sorts" The dragon responded back. Melly then made her way beside him, and read it herself.

"So it is. It sounds like fun; don't you think?" Melly asked Destroyah with a smile. Destroyah just looked in another direction with a uninterested expression. "Come on, you stay on this place too long. We haven't seen our friends in a while" She tried to convince him.

"As...much fun as that sounds master, I must attend to my duties and make sure everything is taken care of. I shall watch from here. Why not bring Zero chao?" the dragon said.

"Heh, you know how he gets with social events. But if you say so. If you change your mind, you know where I'll be" Melly said as she was preparing to leave.

"Enjoy yourself master. It is not everyday you have some time for yourself" he responded, as she looked at him with a smile.

"I'll see you later, Destroyah", she replied as she launched herself into space.

-Pyrosion-

Nazara arrived home after one of her "assignments", and noticed a envelope. Upon picking it up and reading it, a smile came to her face. "That sounds like a nice change of pace" She thought to herself "Some time at the beach sounds great right about now!". She hummed to herself as she proceeded in gathering what she thought would be needed for such an occasion.

-Genosis-

As she finished some of her techniques, Salem moved her hand across her forehead as she signed from the heat. Once she found the envelope upon reaching her home, she proceeded to reading it.

"Some time in the water sounds wonderful", she said to herself in relief. "Not only will it allow me to cool off from such a dry climate, but it will also be nice to see my friends as well" she continued as prepared herself happily "Some training wouldn't hurt either".

-Aridius-

"Oh wow!" Neema shouted. "Yoru! Yoru!" She continued as she ran outside excitedly, holding the note in her hand. "We have an invitation to a beach party on Aquatica! Wanna go? Wanna go?" She jumped happily, but received no response from her brother.

Yoru curled up tighter (as he was sleeping in a ball shape, as a dog would) and buried himself into the ground.

Neema inflated her cheeks irritably and blew all the sand away in a circular shape, with her wind abilities. "Yoru!" She continued to yell "Can we go? Pleeeeeease?"

Yoru opened one eye to look at her, seeing probably one of the cutest sad faces she ever done. He sighed in defeat. "Very well...Though don't expect me to go in the water..."

"Yay!" Neema said happily while she hugged him around the neck. "Lets go then!" She stood triumphantly and began to walk, while Yoru slowly got up and began to follow her.

-Arashi-

Emmi came over to Loki's shoulder, as it appeared Loki was working on some kind of project.

"You have a letter Loki!" Emmi said to her cheerfully while holding out the letter to her.

"What's it for?" Loki responded while getting a piece of cloth, and cleaning any possible grease off her hands. She then got it from Emmi, and began to open it. She read it and handed it back to Emmi.

"So?" Emmi asked curiously.

"It's an invitation to a celebration on Aquatica. Gonna have food and friends and all that good stuff" Loki replied as she continued on her work.

"Then what are we still doing here? Let's go!" Emmi exclaimed.

"Yeah but...it's on Aquatica. Lots of water there, you know" Loki responded with a sigh.

Emmi tilted her head in confusion. "So? You don't have to go IN the water"

"Majority of the planet is water" She chuckled "I guess the idea of being on such a planet bothers me a little. And the whole "outdoors" scenery isn't my thing. I'm sorry Emmi. Tell them hi for me though" Loki said as she gave Emmi a hug.

"Well, alright Loki" She said lowering her ears. "I'll bring you back some yummy food when I get back though!" she added bringing them right back up with a big smile.

Before Emmi stepped out, Loki interrupted with a chuckle. "You're not going to take your suit are you? It'll get dirty and wet"

"Oh course I am!" Emmi gripped her coat and tugged it towards her. "It's what makes me, me!" she said defensively.

"I know, I know. I was just teasing you" Loki giggled as she went to reach for another tool. "Now go and have some fun. If I change my mind, I'll catch up with you" She added while moving her hand, trying to tell her to "shoo".

"Okay!" Emmi said happily as she continued.
Melly Chao
Melly Chao
Theron Guard

Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : You know em.
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

The Sun & Surf Celebration Of Aquatica Empty Re: The Sun & Surf Celebration Of Aquatica

Post by Naiya Chao Wed May 30, 2012 2:16 pm

-Geonosis-

Naiya was sitting on her large chair in front of her T.V., playing her video game quite vividly. Her little toy monkey friend, Mr. Clang-Clang, sits on the arm chair, facing the door. It was clearly prompt up that way by Naiya though. As the fox chao twist and turned her the handling of her controller in her hands, she was biting her lip and focused her eyes on a difficult boss that is just creaming her at every turn. Her sharp ears perked up as if she heard something.

"WHAT Clang-Clang? I'm busy!" Naiya said quickly before pausing as she listens. "Yeah yeah! I know a letter slipped underneath our front door but I can't stop now! Why don't you get it....?"
Just then her character died again, leaving the screen to fade to black with bold letters saying "GAME OVER" with a malicious laughter most likely coming from the villian of the game.

"Awwwww!!!!" Naiya complained as she tossed the controller to the side of her cushion. "... You won't get the letter because it isn't in your name, Clang Clang??? Such a lazy monkey-butt... Fine! I'll get it."

Naiya pulled herself up and walked to the entrance of the door where her 5 letters are laying on the floor. Appearently the mailchao must have slipped it underneath the doorway. Naiya picked up the stack and breezing through 4 of them. Which ever that didn't interest her she:

"Bill... bill... I.O.U... 'I sue U'... Oooh! And invitation? Sun and Surf Celebra-" The letter than projected an image of Seigfreid making Naiya drop the letter back on the floor. As soon as the hologram was done, Naiya smiled excitedly, "Goodtimes and fun?? Sweet! Kane will bound to go since he is pretty good with games! but..." The fox Chao then pouted. "Dammit Seigfreid, you should have said 'Help me, Naiya-wan Kanobi! You are my only hope!'" She said imitating the big innocent watery eyes as she put her hands together in prayer. "That would have been epic!"

Looking over her shoulder she thumbs up to Clang-Clang, "I know what we're gonna do today!"

-Arashi-

Comet closed his book in a library. He adjusted his glasses before gathering his belongings. After stuffing his materials in his backpack, he slung his back pack over his shoulder and started heading his way pass the receptionist, Melissa Kayne.

"Im done for today, Melissa. I'm heading home now..." He said in his soft tone.

"Alright Comet. Take care on your way back." Melissa replied.

"Hai." Comet humbly smiled. He was just about to leave when...

"Comet...?"

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"You're a good kid. But you study waaay too hard and too much. Here." Melissa passed him an invitation note. This almost made Comet freak out. At first he thought she was handing him her phone number. Maybe even hitting on him. But it turned out to be an extended invitation to the Sun and Surf. "A little fun will do some good for you. Trust me, you need it."

Comet fidget his glasses, his tail standing on its end as he was starting to feel nervous. "But... but... I have so much to cover! And there will be so many people! And--!"

"Exactly. There will be people for you to get to know. Try talking to some of them other than that journal of yours."

"O... okay..." Comet's fidgety habit ceased. "I suppose I could check it out. But what about you, Miss?"

"Oh, I'll be there as soon as I close up here. Someone has to watch over my collections after all." Comet was about to be quick to volunteer for that job. "Not you. YOU have had enough library and museum time. You don't even work here. So GO HAVE SOME FUN!"

Comet looked at her for a moment before looking down at the invitation to the Sun and Surf. Adjusting his glasses he finally gave a nod.

-Yami-

Malice sat in his rotating chair with his headphones on. He was turning dials as he was listening in to a lot of frequencies. So far he has heard static most of the time. He wrote down some fragmented words on a piece of paper, the only things he heard clearly was 'Sun n Surf'.

"Hmm..." Malice narrowed his eyes at this scrambled message. It didn't take long before he was able to come up with yet another wacky theory. He snapped his fingers "Ace! I got it! Something is going to happen at Aquatica with some organization called 'The Sun and Surf'. Or should I call it... THE S.S.!! I might want to keep an eye out for the 'S.S.' organization." He rubbed his chin as he calculate this as best as he can. "I have never heard of the S.S. ... They must be new. But not to worry! Malice shall investigate this mystery!"

The kangaroo chao dashed to his closet, opened it, and took out some of his gear. This includes some of his disguises such as a cardboard box and newspapers with eye holes cut out. He also grabbed his ranger belt that has holsters for two of his revolvers. But the ammunition he is bringing is non-lethal.

"All set! Paranormal Investigator Malice is on the case!!!"

Last edited by Naiya Chao on Wed May 30, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naiya Chao
Naiya Chao

Number of posts : 68
Location : Uhm... On some Street in some City, on some State, In Some Country, On Some Planet in some Galexy of some Universe. XD
Job/hobbies : I am a Store Clerk as well as a College Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Wed May 30, 2012 4:17 pm

-Arashi-

"EEEEEEMMMIIIII!!!" a brown blur suddenly knocked into Emmi. The brown blur ended up being Mikihisa who had stopped and pounced her "Are ya going to the beach party?" he asked her happily. He picked the female conductor up and his tail wagged happily.

"It's gonna be so much fun! Fun and games and singing and dancing and swimming and...SO MUCH OTHER STUFF!" he said happily before setting her down. He pawed at her coat "Um...are you gonna go in that?" he asked "Aquatica's pretty hot...yer gonna die in that coat due to the heat" he said.

-Pyrosion-

"Nyoh~! That was so cool!" Bella said, jumping onto Katsuke's back. The last of the blue letters from Siegfried's invitation evaporated into steam. The fire dragon chuckled "That Sieg, always doing stuff like this" he said.

"So we're going?" Bella asked.

"Damn right we are" Katsuke said before turning to the other two tigers in the room.

Bella's sisters Eiki and Zeni were currently playing a C-Op campaign in Left 4 Dead trying to get an achievement. The white and golden tiger promised that they'd make their way to Aquatica once they either rage quit or got the achievement they wanted. The fire tiger and dragon bid them farewell after gathering up their necessities for the beach. Bella had her blue one piece swimsuit but wore her clothes atop of it.

Katsuke in the meantime had a hawaiian shirt with black and red trunks and sandals with his own backpack. The two fire chao then made their way to a teleporter that lead to Aquatica.

-Glaciron-

The snow leopard Shinobi known as Tougen meditated atop of the roof that was Kenji's home. His eyes opened slowly sensing something land atop of his head "Hmmm?" curiously he grabbed the object and saw a white envelope.

Upon opening it he saw Siegfried's invitation to Aquatica "Hmmm..." he vanished from the roof top and reappeared before Kenji and Shigure "We have a delivery" he said as Siegfried's voice echoed from the envelope and the watery words showed to all three.

-Genosis-

Kane landed in front of Naiya's cave and noticed she had added a door to her back cave causing him to sweatdrop. He shook his head and made his way to the door before knocking on it a few times "Nai, are you in?" he asked "It's me, I was wondering if you had something planned today?" he asked "Would you like to go with me to Aquatica?" he asked her.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiya Chao Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:19 pm

-Geonosis: Naiya's Home Cave near the town limits-

Naiya swished her tail back and forth as she was still thinking about what fun she might have at the Sun n' Surf gathering! Funny how the fates woven things to her favor. She was thinking if Kane might come along and lo' and behold, there was knocking coming from the back of her cave. Naiya's tail stopped waving for a minute.

"Kane...? Holy crap. o.o I guess words gets around fast!" She said while scratchign the back of her head. She left the living room as she heard the title screen of her video game playing once more. And her little toy friend, still gazing at the front door. "Cover me while I get the back-door Clang-Clang! ... Nah... I think I had it for today, besides I beat my high score! ^_^ Beat that!"

From Kane's point of view, her backdoor suddenly swung right open and she lunged out, tackling Kane, sitting on his chest while holding her invitation as well. "Elloooo, Kane!!" She started. "You bet your ass I will! This is going to be great! With you there, you get to see me learn how to swim all over again! n_n .... >.o Of course I never was able to finish learning HOW in the first place. But now with you there I get to have a swimming buddy who won't end up drowning with me!
Naiya Chao
Naiya Chao

Location : Uhm... On some Street in some City, on some State, In Some Country, On Some Planet in some Galexy of some Universe. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Chao Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Airidius
She parked her little red dune buggie on the empty lot behind her favorite pub on Airidius. Getting off the Koala stretched a bit as she walked into the bar. She took a seat right across from the bartender.

"Hey Mack, just a rum a coke for now" she said with a grin, light music was playing in the background. She looked around for any familiar faces but no one besides the bartender she knew.

Mack placed the glass in front of her and walked away to serve another customer. She sighed in a bored way as she stared at her glass. 'well, you should know better, it's not like the guy lives here anyways' she thought to herself as she took a sip of her drink.
"Oh one thing Selexi" Mack said as he came back to do some idle chit chat with her.

"I got some mail here for you" he said as he brought out the envelope to her. She raised a confused eyebrow and gave Mack a questionable look.

He shrugged "hey i have no idea" he said with a laugh "maybe whoever sent this knew you almost practically live here" Selexi gave him an embarrassed chuckle and blushed "Yeah i guess that true" she said while she opened the mail. "The beach huh?" she grinned at the idea of hanging out with friends and then thought about the beach..

Her mind went back to a time when a young Salem was playing in the beach water, she urged Selexi to jump in with her, and so the koala did just that. Unfortunately Selexi began to sink as soon as she hit the water, and flailed like crazy trying to get out.

Selexi shook her head, chugged her drink and put the letter down with a frown. Just remembered that she wasn't a fan of the water. Her lips contorted into a pouty face as she thought about having to possibly go in the water...It was as if a gloom loomed over her head at the moment.

"I am sadface Sad"

Mack gave her a look but didnt ask~

Yami

Shalo yawned and scratched the back of his head as he made his way into the bathroom. His tail lagged behind him on the floor as he stepped into the shower. After about a 15 minute soak and scrub the youngest bat brother emerged from the bathroom connected to his room, a towel wrapped around his mid section.

His arms ached slightly from doing repeated sets of bench pressing at the local Yami gym the previous night. It was now 9 in the morning, but one wouldn't know it if they were new to Yami since the planet is always dark. He walked into the kitchen/ dinning room to see that his brother Sei was already awake and nose deep into some medical books taking notes. He had bags under his eyes which made it obvious to see that the doctor had not slept at all.

"Yo" Shalo waved and walked passed, it was still too early for him to start bugging Sei. This also wasn't the first time that he'd waken up to see that his brother had stayed up all night doing some sort of research. Other times Sei didn't come home at all as he spent so much time at the hospital.

He grabbed a blood pouch from inside the Fridge and then took a seat next to Sei. The mail sat in between them on the table, Sei ha probably picked it up earlier, but hadn't looked through it.

Shalo reached out and grabbed the latest issue of playboy with a slight smirk and began to skim through it.
"hmm?" a small envelope fell out of the magazine.

He took one look at it and grinned ... "Oh hell yeah! time to get some pootang" Sei gave him a quizzical look but didn't say anything.

He place the envelope on top of Seis notes.

"another party on aquatica" Shalo looked at all the paper work "see you not there" he said with a sarcastic smile and headed straight for the door, towel falling on the floor as he went.

"Seeya" slams door on the way out.
Amy Chao
Amy Chao
Veteran

Number of posts : 113
Job/hobbies : I love my car |3
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Melly Chao Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:38 am

-Aridius-

Salem took the teleporter to Aridius, to see if her sister got her invitation as well. Knowing her sister liked to sleep in the sand, would have made finding her a little difficult. So, she figured she would check one of her usual spots.

Upon arriving at a pub, she surely found what she was looking for. Her sister, Selexi.

"Oh, there you are Selexi! I thought you might be here" Salem said greeting her sister with a warm smile. "I see you got the invitation to the Sun & Surf event. Are you going to join me?" she asked her.

She then took a seat next to her, and placed her hands on her lap.

-Arashi-

"You know it!" Emmi exclaimed while throwing a fist in the air. "I'm looking forward to all the food and games and stuff as well!" she continued.

She then proceeded to cross her arms. "And yes! I am bringing my coat. It's who I am" She added. "But since I don't want my nice clothes to get wet, I suppose I'll bring a bathing suit....UNDER my coat!" She said bursting into laughter.

"I'm going to stop by my place for a sec then, so I can pick it up. I'll meet you there if you want" She turned around to the direction of her house. "Maybe I'll bring some other fun stuff too!".
Melly Chao
Melly Chao
Theron Guard

Number of posts : 200
Job/hobbies : You know em.
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:37 am

-Aquatica. Central Teleporter-

The teleporter roared to life. The magical energy formed a bubble like portal revealing Pyrosions fiery background. Katsuke and Bella walked out of the portal causing the machine to go into standby phase once it completed its job.

"Oh man...this feels nice" Katsuke said spreading his wings as he felt the suns rays beam down on him.

A voice could suddenly be heard singing merrily "If a party is what you seek, then look no further and don't be meek, Come gather round, listen to my song, you'll soon find a place a merriment and fun!"

Katsuke smirked "I guess we follow the music" he said to Bella. Bella in the meantime closed her eyes and swayed with the music, her tail moving with the rhythm.

The closer they got to the center of the music the louder it became. The smell of food soon followed and the sounds of multiple voices could be heard. At least they came across a large beach where a Pirate ship could be seen docked on the shore.

A blue and silver typhoon could be seen spinning rapidly towards them. It kicked up a bit of sand and stopped in front of them revealing the Jovial water champion.

"Yohohohoho! Welcome, welcome to Aquatica my friends!" he said to the fire Chao.

"Siegfried!" Bella said hugging the male around his waist.

"I am pleased to see you both here" Siegfried said, returning Bella's hug with his right arm while shaking Katsuke's hand with his left.

"It's great being here" Katsuke said with a smirk "I notice that your crew set up some stands this time around"

This was true, near the ship were several stands. One sold swimming gear such as swim trunks, bathing suits, snorkels, fins and flotation jackets. Another allowed Chao to rent Jet ski's, surfboards and diving gear.

Another sold Ice cream and smoothies which would no doubt be booming with Chao later in the sunny day.

The multiple cooks of Sieg's crew could be seen at the large grills that cooked all sorts of vegetables, meats and fish. When done they were placed on plates which were then lined up at a large table that allowed Chao to serve themselves making a buffet of sorts. Several coolers filled will all sorts of drinks from soda's to fine wine were being loaded off the ship. Even bottles of Binks' Sake the traditional drink of Aquatica was no exception.

Two volleyball nets could be seen already set up, a beach basketball court, a karaoke stage and a beach sumo ring.

-Yami-

As Shalo began to walk away he suddenly felt his movements restricted. Doppelganger rose from his shadow with a mischievous grin "I've already finished with my notes for Kokoro's next class, I have the next two days off from the Hospital so I shall be joining in the festivities Francis" Sei said through his shadow "Just not at the moment as I do need to rest, in the meantime, enjoy yourself" with those words Doppelganger's grip on Shalo's shadow loosened and he vanished allowing Shalo to continue his walk to the nearest teleporter.

Sei gazed at Siegfried's note and smiled slightly "That man and his parties" he said amused.

-Arashi-

"Ok, we'll meet up at your place then" Mikihisa said happily, his tail wagging behind him. It wasn't a secret to anyone that he was quite taken with Emmi. Emmi was one of the first Chao he had met on Arashi and she happily welcomed him with open arms. They bonded almost instantly due to their similar happy go lucky and carefree natures. He gave the jovial conductor a friendly hug and held her at arms length "See you in a bit" before he vanished from view. No doubt going to get an appropriate attire for the water planet and his necessities.

-Genosis. Naiya's place-

'Wasn't expecting this' Kane thought blushing slightly while Naiya sat atop of his chest. He listened to her and smiled "Swimming buddy huh? Why don't I just teach you how to swim?" he asked "The water planet will be the best place for that" he offered her with his trademark smile.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Chao Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Arashi

The tabby colored tiger fidgeted in her seat as she pressed buttons on her controller furiously , pulling the cord on the xbox and nearly pulling the system off the table. The two tiger sisters sat together in front of 55ing plasma tv.
"Where's Francis?" she asked as her character Bill continued to rush throught the level with Eiki playing as Zoey following closely behind. Her character turns around to see that the two npcs are lagging behind...

"They're kinda lagging behind" Eiki said "So far so good though" the white tiger said. Zeni was determined to have the "Nothing Special" achievement in Left 4 Dead. She had woken up early for said quest and Eiki decided to join her lessening the stress of relying on three computer characters to aid her. So far three attempts at the achievement had failed.

While Eiki really wanted to go to the BBQ and see if by some chance Kenji would appear she really didn't want to get Zeni mad at her so she kept playing with her. When Bella and Katsuke asked them if they would go Eiki deduced that Zeni would rage quit before they got the achievement but remained silent.

"Ok thats good, stupid bots never know what theyre doing" Zeni said, she maneuvered her character around the corner of a large train. Growling sounds could be heard and she moved Bill back as she expected the hunter to leap from around the cornor. She inched forward but saw nothing as she rounded the large vehicle.

"GET IT OFF ME, GET IT OFF ME" the sounds of npc Louis screaming from a distance. Turning around she saw that Loius was indeed getting mauled by a hunter. Which brought that session to a stop as they had just failed yet again.
"Arrrgggh!!" Zeni growled as she shot the hunter and then shot crap outta of npc Louis to the point where he fell to the floor. Npc Francis bent down to help npc Louis... "Damnit" she said having felt better after her greifing session.

"Um...Zeni...?" Eiki asked catiously. It wasn't like Zeni was going to get mad enough to hit her but the tabby tiger did have a habit of screaming loudly which Eiki could say she didn't like at times "Um...can we try at a later..." she began.

Zeni gave her sister a stern look, the kind that said she didnt want to quit anytime soon. Then she noticed the look on Eikis pleading face and sighed, it was hard to say no to that cute face her little used on her sometimes.

"ok fine" she offered a small smile that soon turned into a stern look again.
"but later yer gonna help me agin right?" she eyed Eiki waited for her desired reply

"Ok" Eiki said with a smile before hugging her sister around the neck and tackling her to the ground playfully. Sparks suddenly began to shoot out between them causing them both to giggle "Tickles~" they said in unison.

"Ok, lets get our gear and get ready to go" Zeni said standing up and rushing into her room to get her swim suit and her favorite squirt guns. Seconds later she came out with two large supper soakers. A wicked grin planted on her face.

"K im ready!" she excalimed wearing a dark blue one piece swim suit. A Smith & Wesson 500 Magnum clearly visible on her waist belt that hung over her one piece.

Eiki had bolted to her toom just as quick and emerged with a backpack that had her necessities. She wore her regular clothes which consisted of grey shorts, a camo tanktop which showed her yellow one piece suit underneath and sandals.

"To Aquatica!" Eiki said happily.

"Yes Sir!" Zeni added with a solute as they both walked out.

Aquatica

Shalo had just arrived, he was amused that Sei would actually join them eventually. Stepping off the teleporter the bat took flight following the sounds of party music coming from the west. Seconds later he landed on Siegfried ship looking down at the party below on the beach. Shalo jumped down and headed straight for the refreshments, picking up coca cola, he began to scout of for pretty ladies.

Above the rafters sitting on the mast was Maxy, she was simply relaxing on that warm day as she watched the festivities from above. She recognized Shalo from behind and felt pleased that she wasn't spotted from her spot on the ship as she watch him take off towards a group of girls playing with a beach ball. She raised and eyebrow and then shook her head, he had once tried to hit on her when she was on Yami trying to master the dark elemental.

~
Shalo stopped before he reached the girls as he noticed an unattended karaoki stage, he smirked.
"Hellooo" he said and started making his way towards that instead.

Aridius

coming soon~ xD'
Amy Chao
Amy Chao
Veteran

Number of posts : 113
Job/hobbies : I love my car |3
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiya Chao Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:06 pm

-Yami- Right after Shalo entered into the Portal-

Malice was hiding inside his make shift cardboard box. He was silently following Shalo, or anyone for that matter to see which one will open the portal for him. Of course, anyone could, but Malice didn't know that. And besides, he likes be swift like that much like his "historical" hero "Solid Snake". As soon as he saw Shalo opening up the portal to Aquatica and disappeared inside of it, Malice then tossed the cardboard box away and analyzes the transponder device.

"Hmm... Here we go... But before I do..." Malice checked for his belongings, checking them off as he patted lightly over them. "Revolver... check... Wearing wet suit? Check..." He pinched his bum to re-adjust the tightness of the suit. It snapped against his butt. "ow!" >.o Ammo for revolver? Glue Ammo... Fatigue Ammo... Electric Ammo... Check, Check, and Check..." Malice then reached into his collar and drew out a pen. The pen has a red button on top. Pressing it, it made a beeping sound and the red button began to blink. It is a recording device that is only made to LOOK like a pen. The roo began to speak into it.

"Well... Y_Y this is it... I am about to embark on a mission that I am not sure I may not come back alive since I know nothing of the S.S. Organization... o_o Are the good? Bad..? I don't know... but if anyone were to find this... or... 'me' for that matter u_u... ANYWAY ONE... I urge you... Tell my cousin Melissa, who lives in Arashi... Tell her... Tell her... TELL HER I FUCKING TOLD HER SO! XD Haha! From the grave ya bookworm! Try to disprove my theories now!"

Malice then pressed the top of his pen and tucked it away back into his collar. After doing so, he noticed the portal was just about to close itself off. Any chao could easily just reopen it like it is just any other door, but Malice always tend to think differently. He saw this as the chance to dive into the portal like an action hero from movies, trying to make it right before the last second. It was overly dramatic and highly unnecessary, but tell that to him. Never-the-less, Malice vanished into the gateway...

-Arashi - Melissa's Library and Museum-

Melissa was just stacking some books on the shelves when all of a sudden she felt this over-whelming urge to bitch. 'Why do I have this feeling that some idiot is going to embarrass me...?' She thought. 'Hopefully its nothing...' She resumed to finish organizing the books.

Aquatica - Portal Gate

Malice was spat out from the portal! He tucked and rolled like the wanna-be spy/action hero, expecting the ground to be solid like Yami, but instead he was being covered in sand! It was getting into his hair, in his eyes and mouth! As he kept tumbling, he blurted out some cussing and inaudible noises in expression of getting beach sand and dirt all over him. Finally, He landed on his hands and one knee. He rubbed his left irritated eye trying to brush away the dirt off while looking side to side from the corner of his other eye.

"Bleh Bleh!! Whew... ACE..." He whispered in semi-victory. "Infiltration: Complete... Beginning Mission. Now to locate this group gathering and find out if they are a friend... or foe... =_= I better make scarce before anyone else comes through here..." Malice slowly stood up and began to tip-toe away and behind someplace he can hide.

-Geonosis - Naiya's House-

"Really? You will?? That will be great!" Naiya hugged Kane before she sat up with a surprised look. "I need to get my swim wear! o.o;;"

She dashed off of Kane and into her house. If Kane were to follow her, he would find that there was a video game still playing the title screen and Mr. Clang Clang is just sitting there watching the front door as if he is keeping watch. It still has its creepy ever-lasting stare along with its toothy grin. The title screen was playing its traditional music with its introduction to the plot of its story.

At the hallway, clothes have been tossed out from Naiya's room as she was rummaging through for the proper things to wear at such occasions. And finally, she found something! Naiya cried out from the back of the hallway to Kane as she stepped out from her room, holding up a real nice looking sky blue and pink colored one piece suit in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other.

"So Kane? What do you think I should go for? One-Piece?" She then sliced the but in half by the waistline and held onto the top piece and the bottom piece in both hands. "Or Two-Piece?" And before Kane could even answer or let alone acknowledge his response to this, she kept on going, "Or should I wear just the top piece? Or just the bottom...?" She then thought of something silly. "If I wore just the bottom piece, I bet I would fit in with one of the boys! But... but i'm not a boy... so maybe I should wear just the top piece? But... hmm.. I never walked about bottomless before... I know some chaos go about naked."

Naiya thought about this before chuckling, "Maybe I should skinny dip!"

-Arashi - Portal-

Comet stood before the portal looking up at the device. He has already changed his clothes. He is wearing a full body male swimsuit with white and dark blue stripes that goes across. It was one of those old fashion swimming suits that cover the whole body the neck down to the knees. It even has long sleeves that reached down to his wrists.

Comet usually has a hard time just leaving his house, but now leaving his world? This was rather a big step for him. He considered thinking about going when Melissa had encouraged him to go, but then he is certain that he ought to go after a certain someone gave him the bravery to do so...

"Sometimes, you gotta take a chance, little bro..."

Comet exhaled, his body tingled a little bit due to his built up static, but he managed to get it under control. His jagged, thick and fluffy tail began to wag but barely.

"I... I know. And I'll do it...." Comet said to himself. "Thanks guys..."

He walked up to the portal gate, still clinging onto his journal before speaking, "Uhm.. A... aquatica?" The portal responds as it opens up, welcoming him inside.
Naiya Chao
Naiya Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuko Chao Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Aquatica

The silver haired water Champion greeted more Chao that arrived. He could already see that some of his crewmates were interacting with some of the new arrivals. There was a suddenly explosion alarming most of the chao already on the beach. Siegfried gazed upon his ship and sighed "Do not be alarmed everyone" he said in a loud voice that captured everyone's attention "I will see that this doesn't happen again" He gazed at the ship and had a mildly annoyed look in his usual jovial chocolate brown eyes "I swear..." he said making his way to the ship.

Traveling the ship by memory he went past the mess hall, turned a sharp right and down a hall, then another right opened a door and went down several flights of stairs before entering another hall and stopping in front of an iron door that had been blown off its hinges "have you even considered taking a break Hamano?" the male asked and gazed inside the room.

Hamano was rocking on her shell as she looked up at Siegfried "There's no time for a break Captain." she said as she rolled over and got to her feet pulling off her goggles from her soot covered face. Green and yellow circles surrounded her eyes while the rest of her face was black and covered in soot. "I almost got everything correct then... Boom." she muttered as she looked at her destroyed lab. "I honestly don't understand captain I mean I used to be the best and now I'm a shadow of what was a has been. I need to prove myself and get back on track. There’s no time to stop and play." she said as she looked up at him with tired eyes. She obviously hasn't taken a break in weeks she was in a constant cycle of experiment, blow up lab, clean up lab, eat and sleep on occasion by necessity or force of Siegfried, and then restart the cycle. She was a stubborn creature and a workaholic she wasn't leaving unless he dragged her out himself.

"..." Without a word Siegfried had summoned his violin Amadeus to his hands and began to play a soft melody. A yellow glow surrounded Hamano and suddenly the tired look vanished from her eyes.

"A long time ago a great man told me...twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails, set out, explore, dream and discover" the captain said to her "I understand fully well that you wish to go back to what you once where as a top researcher Hamano...you cannot continue clinging to the past however" he said "All I ask is one day" he said holding a sole finger out "Just a few hours of your time" he reasoned "Make some friends, talk with people, perhaps you'll find your motivation amongst them"

Hamano sighed as she looked between Sigfried and her lab "Fine Cap'n " she said as she threw her goggles onto the bench and pulled of her now lost researches coat. The thing had been through too many explosions it was high time she put it out of its misery. "What do you suggest I go do sir?" she asked as she went to the emergency shower and pulled a leaver to wash away all the soot and what ever chemicals she had been working with off her body and shell. When the soot melted off her body in rivering trains of black it revealed a colorful green and yellow turtle chao Her shell was designed in various swirls of dark green and yellow. Her skin was a sea foam green and looked to be tattooed in yellow markings her shoulders and legs were freckled with dark green spots. She turned her blue expressive eyes to Sigfriend as she went to her locker in the hall right next to him as she pulled out her glasses and slid them up her beak.

"Associate, consort, entertain, fraternize, get about, get around, get together, go out, hang around, hang out, hobnob, join, mingle, mix, pal around...you know socialize" Siegfried said with a wink before leaving an impressed Hamano behind.

Hamano chuckled as she pulled on a pair of Purple Claw socks and grabbed a forest green belt and tied it around her waist. Grabbing a necklace she slammed her locker closed and chased after him and nudged the Lion in the shoulder as she put on her necklace. "You know Siegfried mocking me is a dangerous offense I know where you eat, what you drink ad where you sleep." she said with a wink as they walked up on deck.

"I was not mocking" Siegfried said with a smile "I was merely using your method of communication is all Ms. Walking Thesaurus" he said poking her leg with his tail. The two made it to the upper level of the ship. The sounds of Chao enjoying themselves could be heard from the beach.

"Go" Siegfried said, giving her a playful shove "I will be down shortly" he said.

Hamano pouted and looked up at the lion "But Sieg I don't wanna talk to new people...." she whined only to have him give her a stare that meant to do as he said "Fine dad...." she muttered not wanting to go through this soon to be uncomfortable situation and jumped up onto the railing and dived into the water. Hamano then swam to shore ignoring the various looks she received from various chao.

Last edited by Hamano Chao on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mizuko Chao
Mizuko Chao

Number of posts : 110
Job/hobbies : Unemployed Writer
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RaiChao Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 pm

~Arashi~

After a few minutes of work and thought, Rai then set down his tools. "...Hm, maybe I should leave now," he thought. He quickly put away all his tools, made sure everything was locked up as it should be, then locked up his shop, placing the sign on the front to 'CLOSED.' He then placed a hand to his chin. "I could use a day off, and hell, it's not like I'm working with anything volatile," he said, talking to no-one in particular. He then smiled. "I think work can wait for today. It has been ages since I've spent time with Miki, so this should be a fun day!" he said as he quickly went over to a door on the side of the shop. He entered his bedroom, shutting the door behind him. The sound of loud rummaging as well as shuffling of feet could be heard. A moment later, the door burst open, Rai stepping out into the light. He was wearing a pair of bright orange swim-trunks, wearing sunglasses and a small dab of sunscreen on his nose. His mechanical arm shone brightly, having been freshly polished and oiled, a surfboard perched on his shoulder.

"Oh yeah, this ought to be fun..." he said as he began to make his way to the teleporter to Aquatica.

~Aridius~

"MAAAAAAXIMILLIAAAAAAAN!" a voice roared as it crash-landed near an oasis. The impact shot a large shower of sand and water high up into the air. The dust settled as the wolverine stood up, the light spray of water casting a shower of lights across his massive physique. The Chao looked like he had been carved out of marble, every part of him bristling with muscle. He heard two female Chao nearby swoon with infatuation, but he paid them no mind. "Hmmm... Sel told me to meet her at the Oasis Bar later today..." He then looked up, spying a neon sign flashing the name 'OASIS BAR AND GRILL' in bright orange lights. "Ah, that must be the place!" He adjusted his hat, pulled up his shorts, flexed his muscles slightly by stretching, and made his way over to the bar.

~Genosis~

Pollux was snoring loudly on a rock when suddenly a document slowly landed on his face, constricting his breathing. The poor turtle suddenly began to suffocate, rolling off the rock. He yanked the paper off his face, growling. "Stupid paper! I nearly died because of you!" He then tore open the envelope. As he read, the scowl turned into a grin of excitement, gripping the paper with shaking hands. "This... is... PERFECT!" He yelled. "This is the perfect chance for me to get myself known; to finally gain the popularity I so desire! Finally, the Glorious and Magnificent Pollux shall at last receive the glory he so seeks through magic!" He pumped a fist high into the sky, accidentally setting off a spell that blasted him through a tree, a boulder, and several small piles of rocks. He slowly stood back up, shaking his head. "...Which way to Aquatica, though?" he asked. He then began to wander back the way he came. "Maybe there's a teleporter that leads there!" He picked up the pace, and hurried back to the teleporter hub.
RaiChao
RaiChao

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:59 pm

-Arashi. Comet's Location-

"SUUUUUUPPPPAAAAAA!!!!" a loud voice yelled.

There was a loud crash not too far from Comet. A figure could be seen walking out of the smoke caused by the impact "Oh?! What's with you little one? hey now, hey now, don't be glum!" the figure sang as it danced "It's time for a party big and grand! So lets go little one to the party land!" he finished before striking a pose. The pose seemed to activate a special light source that pierced through the smoke allowing Comet to see his brother Astro.

The bobcat cyborg leaned to one side and bent the knee on the same side. The other leg was straight and going the opposite direction. He threw his head back. His arms went over his head and he placed them together wrist-to-wrist. The two separate star tattoos on his wrists pushed together to make one star.

"SUUUUPPPAAAA!!" he cried out again. Fireworks shot out from the background and exploded in the air over him making his standard pose all the more dramatic.

(It turned out later that a school teacher had allowed their class to launch fireworks to explain explosions.)

"oi, oi, oi, Comet, you get an invite too?!" Atlas asked raising his sunglasses and smiling "Lets go together then!" he cheered. He wore a pair of orange and blue swim trunks with a matching blue hawaiian shirt and black sandals. His hairstyle consisted of an afro. On his back was a large backpack.

Without wasting time he grabbed Comet around the waist and jumped into the teleporter.

"SSSUUUUUPPPPAAAAA!!!" could be heard as he vanished alongside his brother to Aquatica.

-Genosis. Kane & naiya-

"Er...um...y-you can do...whatever you want really...but...but...um...personally...um...I think you'd look good in your blue and purble swimsuit" Kane said, not really having the heart to prohibit Naiya from skinny dipping but instead offering an alternative.

-Arashi. Rai-

"Brother!" a happy voice yelled. Mikihisa appeared before Rai holding a large backpack more then likely filled with a bunch of necessary materials for the party. The teleporter had just closed indicating that someone had just used it.

"Would ya like to come with me to get Emmi?" he asked, his tail wagging from behind his green and black trunks. He wore a white shirt and was barefooted. :3?

-Will add later-

Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down