Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baky's Profile

Go down

Baky's Profile Empty Baky's Profile

Post by Ryu Chao Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Baky Chao

The Inner Hatred

Race/Chao type: Dragon (Half Dark dragon/Half Fire dragon)

Planet: Yami

Likes: Maiming his opponents, exciting fights, drawing blood in a fight, violence, worthy opponents.

Dislikes: Smart-asses, peace loving close minded idiots, annoying people, people who take things for granted, arrogant people who aren't strong, Cowardice, Weak people and boring people.

Personality: Baky is spiteful, envious, competitive, sadistic and borderline psychotic. However, he doesn't always give into his demonic tendencies and can be tame (though very rare). While he enjoys killing and outright mauling Chao (or creatures alike) he will only kill a chao if they have given him a worthy battle and he feels that they are worthy to die by his hands. If he gets bored during a battle then he will walk away without a word. If the opponent persists in fighting still then Baky will get annoyed and kill them.

Family: Yurio Hanma (Father). Nukumi Hanma (mother. deceased) Kenzo and Misa Hanma (Deceased siblings). Tenma Chao (cousin) Raiou (Techincal brother).

Relationships: None. (Technically Amy Chao)

Strengths:
-Great speed and power
-Superb hand to hand combat
-Vicious and determined in battle
-Able to see opponents "weak points" due to the "Eye of Hanma"

Weaknesses:
-Weak defenses
-Can go overboard during a fight
-Due to giving off a great deal of heat his stamina may not last too long

Pets: None

Instrument of choice (If any): None

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stats

Strength: Hi (5)

Defense: Lo (1)

Magic: Med (3)

Magic Defense: Lo (1)

Agility: Hi (5)

Capabilities/Abilities:

Education: Ryuuji was taught to fight by his father Yurio Hanma (who is the clan head of the Twin face tribe of Yami) he was taught Hanma style grappling and brawling which is a universal fighting style. When his mind split Baky retained his knowledge of fighting but unlike Ryu (who doesn't fight) and Rio (who fights for the hell of it), Baky will go all out in a battle with the intent to kill.

Weapon Of Choice: Kuroihi (his jet black katanna) which then morphs into Kurozanryou (his katanna's awakened form). Baky is the only one of the persona's who will not use Kuroihi in a fight preferring to use his own body as their weapon of choice. However, when he does use it, he prefers to carry it in his mouth.

Basic Abilities: Flight, Super speed, super strength, Fire Manipulation (normal, red, blue or black), Black lightning manipulation, Aura sensing, Night vision (see in all kinds of darkness), Hand to hand combat knowledge, intimidating Aura.

Advanced Abilities: Fire eater (can eat fire to replenish stamina and heal wounds), Dark healing (use darkness to heal wounds) , Burning claws (use fire to engulf claws in flames), Tail spikes (launch spikes from tail). For more info refer to skill list.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Story

Baky is the third personality of Ryuujin’s mind that was born when Ryuuji witnessed the slaughter of his siblings. Of all the three Baky shows the most influence of the demonic traits passed on by the Hanma gene as he resembles a demonified dragon.

His first appearance took place on a day where Ryu took Amy Chao to the graves of his deceased siblings. Upon seeing the desecrated graves of his siblings something within him snapped. Baky appeared for the first time screaming in anger for what had been done and demanded retribution. Upon hearing a whimper he quickly turned to Amy Chao and upon seeing her frightened state he regressed back into his mind and allowed Ryu to take over. Ryu excused himself from Amy Chao and quickly fled wanting to deal with the new personality alone.

When in private at last, Baky introduced himself properly to Ryu once he had calmed down. He revealed to Ryu that he was his inner darkness. The hatred, anger, envy and spite Ryu felt through the years that eventually gained a form. Despite being the "evil within" however Baky could be reasoned with. He revealed that, while he was eager to go on a killing spree, he knew of the damage it would cause the body in the long run and what harm would befall the dragon's reputation.

"Heh heh...just give me the body when you see fit...however, If I see a chance to take over for whatever reason then I will".

Since then Baky kept appearing in Ryu's mind-scape and often taunts his other persona's about their flaws. Before a fight Baky often begs Rio to be let out. If not given permission he fights Rio for control of the body usually when Rio's taken enough of a beating to barely be able to fight back making him an opportunistic person.

Despite being the collection of mostly negative emotions Baky isn't completely evil. Even though he is harsh and says the things Ryu and Rio will not Baky does look out for the well being of his personas. However, this may not be due to kindness on his end but more due to the fact that Baky can feel what Ryu and Rio are feeling and it annoys him when they're sad, very emotional or giddy.

Baky rarely interacts with any Chao due to finding them annoying and bothersome. The one Chao he cannot bring himself to harm no matter how angry he gets is Amy Chao due to "Ryu and Rio's love holding him back" according to him. In reality it is because the three share most of the same emotions towards her and out of all of them knows the consequences of ever losing her.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:47 am; edited 8 times in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Baky's Profile Empty Re: Baky's Profile

Post by Ryu Chao Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:10 pm

Quotes

"The name's Bakyura Hanma....Baky sfor short...now get the fuck outta my face" (To strangers on the first greeting)

"Madman? Lunatic? Monster? D'awwwww....ya say the nicest things" (To anyone referring to him as such)

"Trash is trash no matter what, clean it up, make it smell nice, IT'S STILL TRASH!" (Roaring to Ryu about Amy Chao)

"Tch...like you'd understand anything anyway little Ms. Perfect" (To Angel)

"You....you're interesting..." (To strong Characters)

"...Pitiful..." (after getting into a fight only for him to win quickly)

"Tch, amateur" (To Furiae after she kills a creature)
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Baky sat on an electric chair with his feet and hands tied down by dragon chains. He glared at the interviewer sitting across from him.

"Is there REALLY a point to these stupid questions?" he asked darkly.

"Now, now, settle down, we're asking this of every Chao so you MUST participate" the man said jovially while holding on to a switch that would trigger the electrical shocks,

Baky chuckled darkly "...fine...ask away" he said, his eyes becoming "The eyes of Hanma" while he glared at him.

-Basic Info-

1. What is your Full name? Bakyura Asai Hanma

2. Do you have any nicknames/aliases? Baky, Monster, Demon, Psycho

3. How old are you? 22

4. What is your favorite color? Red

5. What is your favorite food? Meat -rolls eyes at being told he must be specific- ANY kind of meat damnit! How difficult is that?! RED meat then.

6. What is your least favorite food? Vegetables

7. What is your favorite drink? Never really had control of this body for too long to actually have my own drink :/

8. What is your least favorite drink? ...DO YOU NOT LISTEN?!

9. What is your favorite flavor of candy? (if any) o.e *twitches*

10. What is your favorite flavor of Ice cream? (if any) ...Know what? It's blood. I fucking love blood and I'll be drinking yours if you KEEP ASKING M- *screams in pain as the first currents go through his body*
    e-@..I...Will...KILL YOU!

*Baky is shocked again*

11. What is your favorite activity? *steam rises from his body and his head is lowered*...Fighting

12. What is your least favorite activity? *glares* being strapped to a fucking chair and forced to do things I don't want!

13. What is your favorite Book? *roars at interviewer*

14. What is your favorite Video Game? SKIP THE POINTLESS QUESTIONS!!!

At this the interviewer conceded and began to cross out some questions

15. What is your favorite Movie? *Skipped*

16. What is your favorite Holiday? *Skipped*

17. What is your favorite time of the day? Ugh....a bit better I suppose...getting to fight. Time of day doesn't matter if you're a true warrior!

18. What is your favorite type of weather? *Skipped*

19. What is your ideal vacation spot? Anywhere I could find a worthy opponent

20. What is your favorite type music? *Skipped*

21. What is your least favorite type of music?*Skipped*

22. What is your favorite Word? I have several: Battle, War, Trash, Pitiful, Pathetic but my favorite would have to be "Boring" when my hopes get brought up only to be disappointing in the end.

23. What is your favorite Phrase? "You come at the king. You best not miss"

24. What is your favorite Quote? "When you are in any contest, you should work as if there were - to the very last minute - a chance to lose it. This is battle, this is politics, this is anything"

25. What is your favorite amusement park ride? *Skipped*

-Other Questions-

1. Can you sing? *Baky Grins* Yeah...

2. Can you swim? Yes *rolls eyes*

3. Do you have a Hobby(ies)? Huh...something else aside from fighting? Dunno, can't think of much.

4. Can you dance? (If yes, then what kind) *raises eyebrow* Skip it...

5. Can you play a musical instrument? (If yes, list what it is) Eh...don't see much of a point in it.

6. Describe yourself (honestly) in three words. *chuckles darkly* Just, Competitive and irritable.

7. What do you look for in a significant other? *at this he stays silent for a bit before staring at the interviewer* ...I don't do love Huh? "what if you did fall in love?" o.e...I don't do love!

8. Your significant other has a severe cold, how do you take care of them? *skipped*

9. Do you imagine yourself having a family in the future? (If so, how big do you want it to be?) *skipped*

10. Do you see the glass half full or half empty? Doesn't matter, fact is it has liquid, pass the damn thing over I'm parched as all hell right now

11. If you could have one wish, ANY wish, what would it be? I wish I could kill you without any negative consequences whatsoever.

12. If you could get ANY object in the world what would it be and why? Idon't need or want anything...just to kill you would be satisfying anough Twisted Evil

13. If you could have ANY job in the Chao universe, what would it be and why? huh...An enforcer, a hitman, bounty hunter or an assasin

14. If you could get ANY gift for ANOTHER chao what gift would it be? A dead skunk Mad

15. When was the last time you laughed and why? ...I know the last time you'll be laughing...

16. What Compliment do people give you the most? "Monster!" "Freak" and "Bat shit insane"

17. What have you done that you’re most proud of? I am not yet on the level to list what i am most proud of

18. What are some of your pet peeves? People who ask stupid and pointless questions

19. What is a Quirk/Habit that you have? *Laughs insanely*

20. What is your happy place? *laughs harder and grins evily*

21. Who/What inspired you to be the person you are today? *stops laughing and stares at him* ...Kenzo and Misa...my deceased little ones...who were unjustly and cruelly taken from me...

22. Aside from your family and Significant other who do you hang out with? I don't do love...but...I do like meeting with Furiae and Saichi...eh...she's alright

23. It's Halloween, what costume do you pick out? *skipped*

24. What do you do when people aren’t looking? ...I torture animals in the forest and ravish their bodies *chuckles darkly as the interviewer stares at him wide eyed* Yes, that was sarcasm. What I do is none of your business.

25. Do you have a dream and/or ambition? If so list them and describe why you wish to accomplish it.
My dream? My Ambition? hmph! I myself don't know. Ryu and Rio say they wanna protect everyone? I'm not a protector I am a destroyer. I am not a guardian I am an executioner. I am not a savior I am a murderer. I...just want to watch the world burn...

*Suddenly the light in the room went out. The sounds of a button being pressed over and over again could be heard* oh...no power? Too bad for you DOC! *The sounds of chains breaking could be heard along with the sounds of Baky's insane laughter. The interviewer's screams echoed through the room and then there was silence*
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down