Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outline

Go down

The Outline Empty The Outline

Post by Amy Chao Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Name: Amy Chao

Creature Type: Cat Demon

Planet: Yami

Likes: Swimming, friends, cake, Nap time, trees, climbing, yummy snacks.

Dislikes: Confrontation, fighting, yelling, loud noises, feeling at fault for something.

Personality: She is a generally happy chao, she likes taking it easy and hanging out with friends, usually calm and sometimes shy. Can be timid at times, especially during times of confrontation or fights. Has the patience of a saint, and usually keeps things to her self. Kind of aloof and gullible as well, she usually has the best intentions of any situation.

Family: Angel, Sai

Relationships: Ryu Chao

Strengths:
-Agile and quick footed
-Climbing
-Kind and caring
-Her shadow spirit
-Hidden potential
-Offensively strong
-Her confidence goes completely 180 while hipped up on coffee beans

Weaknesses:
-Relies too much on Sai
-Easily frightened
-Timid and shy
-Not very strong defensive wise
-Easily swayed by emotions
-Gullible
-somewhat submissive,
-indecisive never having the right answer to a problem
-goes down under pressure

Physical Weakness:
-Sensitive ears

Shadow Spirit: Sai
Pets: Gamma

Instrument of choice: not much of a musician xD

Physical Capability/Abilities

Stats: If we used 12 (*)s

Strength: 4

Defense: 2

Magic: 2

Agility: 4

----------

Education: Yummei helped her learn to manage her abilities a bit, her way of fighting is based mostly on animal instinct.

Weapon of choice (If any): None

Basic abilities: Speedy, Shadow spirit Sai, scratching, biting, punching and tail whipping? xD’

Advanced abilities: Mostly specific ability comes from Sai, Amy chao doesn’t have many signature moves if any lol.
She fights alongside of Sai, using her as a sort of doppelganger, i.e: Amy chao throws a punch, her arm doesn’t reach, but Sais shadow spirit arm can extend over her arm to reach her opponent. When they fight, depending on who’s in the front lines the other will be in the back mimicking every move done by the former.

Amy Chao
Amy Chao
Veteran

Number of posts : 113
Job/hobbies : I love my car |3
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

The Outline Empty Re: The Outline

Post by Amy Chao Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Lol Wut Survey?

-Basic Info-

What is your Full name? Amychao Nodoka Gearz

Do you have any nicknames/aliases? Little one maybe? I've also been called shrimp a few times 

How old are you? 23

What is your favorite color? Lime Green

What is your favorite food? Cake! Other than that fishies! 

What is your least favorite foods? I don't like the feel of spicy foods, I hates the stuff D:

What is your favorite drink? Pepsi 

What is your least favorite drink? One time Rio gave me this drink called Whiskey, and that stuff was awful ! 

What is your favorite flavor of candy? Anything chocolate or cake batter flavored, nom :9 

What is your favorite flavor of Ice cream? (if any) Same as above, with sprinkles Very Happy

What is your favorite activity? Is sleeping an activity? If not then I guess running or swimming, I'm good at climbing too :3

What is your least favorite activity? Getting punched, that's not cool, so maybe sometimes fighting :<

What is your favorite Book? The one with the thing and the thing Very Happy

What is your favorite Video Game? I used to have a gameboy, but I lost it ; ;. I liked playing Kirby or pokemon though 

What is your favorite Movie? Um well...I don't know, but I like scary movies xD 

What is your favorite Holiday? Halloween! So I can dress up! And EATS ALL THE CANDIES! 8D

What is your favorite time of the day? When the sun is highest in the sky, makes for great nap time |3

What is your favorite type of weather? Warm so I can sleep, or cold so I can cuddle up in blankets and sleep xD'

What is your ideal vacation spot? Anywhere that's not Yami, but I really like the beach so I guess Aquatica. Especially when Siegfried throws parties! Very Happy 

What is your favorite type music? -starts to dance like a derp while hearing carameldansen- anything with a happy catchy beat! x3

What is your least favorite type of music? Hardcore metal where the people are yellin like the crazies! D:

What is your favorite Word? 'Yay!'

What is your favorite Phrase? 'I often forget things, but I never forget what's important' 

What is your favorite Quote? " "words of wisdom often get forgotten, but a kind word is never discarded" 

What is your favorite amusement park ride? I like the whack a miles games, sos' I can smack things! 

-Other Questions-

Can you sing? Well anyone can sing, the question is, can you sing good. The answer to that is!!!!! -inhales sharply.- ...nope xD

Can you swim? Yep

Do you have a Hobby(ies)? Maybe, some of these questions seem repetitive though D: 

Can you dance? (If yes, then what kind) Yep, it's called Derp Dance! xD 

Can you play a musical instrument?
Nope but I guess I wish I could play the drums, that would be cool x3

Describe yourself (honestly) in three words. -tilts head curiously- playfully, carefree, and confused? :3' 

What do you look for in a significant other? I dont ask for Much, Someone who cares and is kind 

Your significant other has a severe cold, how do you take care of them? Panic, grab them, and take them to Sei, he can fix anything! D: 

Do you imagine yourself having a family in the future? (If so, how big do you want it to be?) -I have no Idea, I guess what happens happens. x3

Do you see the glass half full or half empty? Empty, because I probably drank whatever was in the glass xD'

If you could have one wish, ANY wish, what would it be? To be the strong like Sai Rio and Melly

If you could get ANY object in the world what would it be and why? A vending machine with like a bunch of different drink that never runs out and doesn't cost the money's!

If you could have ANY job in the Chao universe, what would it be and why? Probably working at a bakery so I can get discounts and eat the snack and learn how to make them not bad :< 

If you could get ANY gift for ANOTHER chao what gift would it be? I dunno, I guess what ever they wanted? -shrugs- xD 

When was the last time you laughed and why? I laugh all the times, but I guess it had to be some time recently spent with Ryu -smiles-

What Compliment do people give you the most? "you're so cute!" 

What have you done that you’re most proud of? I'm proud of whom I am, even though I haven't really done much x3

What are some of your pet peeves? I dunno you tell me Very Happy 

What is a Quirk/Habit that you have? I tend to oversleep at times, forget some things and I overreact at times. -looks at a cut on her finger- ZOMG GANGREENE DX

What is your happy place? At the beach with a cake, a Pepsi, and a party, personally one thrown by Siegfried, with all my friends in it ! 

Who/What inspired you to be the person you are today? My friends I suppose, but mostly Rio because he tries to hardest to push the best outta me, but don't tell him that cause then he's gonna wanna spar again and that tends to not be fun for long D: 

Aside from your family and Significant other who do you hang out with? I like to hang out with everyone, but on most days I like to visit Miki, Rai, Bella, Melly, Angel, 
And Naiya, Shalo, Sei -continues to name people-

It's Halloween, what costume do you pick out?last year I was dressed as a Rhino because they are fierce and cute at the same time! And they charge your ass!!! Very Happy

What do you do when people aren’t looking? I either dance like a derp or I just observe people quietly and think about the things they do and why 

Do you have a dream and/or ambition? If so list them and describe why you wish to accomplish it.
I guess I don't really have many goals, I only wish to make the people around me happy, and live each day with no regrets 
Amy Chao
Amy Chao
Veteran

Number of posts : 113
Job/hobbies : I love my car |3
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down