Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcs

Go down

The Arcs Empty The Arcs

Post by Ryu Chao Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:05 pm

The following is the order of the story progression or the "Arcs" of the Chao story.

1.The "Slice Of Life" Arc

The beginning of friendship, bonds and romance :3

The Arc I believe that is the most random yet difficult. It is the arc where a majority of our characters interact and meet for the first time, have adventures and get to know each other.

This arc is the very begining of the Chao story so it takes place centuries after Thanatos is sealed, years since the convicts have been imprisoned and years after Spookenstein has been banished.

2. The Interplanet Tournament

Every three years, each planet has it's own privately sanctioned tournament. The top four then go to Neo-Terra and battle it out in the semi-final matches and then in the final championship match. The winner of each tournament becomes champion of their planet and goes on to fight the champions of all the other planets until only one remains.

This arc is made to show what our chao are capable of in battle. This is also the arc were more characters are introduced to one another.

I'm still not too sure but I'd say that this arc takes place 6-8 months after the Slice of life concludes. I always imagined the story to have a slow build up (allowing more time for character development) before the "good parts" begin.

3. Hallow Park

Welcome One, Welcome All
Enter Now, Do Not Stall
Fun For Body And For Soul
To Hallow Park, We All Go.

A fairy tale passed through at ages. The tale of Hallow Spookenstein and his band of misfits. But...what if this story...this legend...was real? What if our chao had to escape?

"Welcome all ye children brought forth from the dark, to my glorious world known as Hallow Park." - Hallow Spookenstien-

The current gen of Chao vs Hallow Spookenstien. Power and might matter not! Wisdom and intelligence are a must!

I wanted to have Spookenstein before the convicts but after the tournament.

I don't see ALL chao participating in this. I'd say it takes place a month or two after the tournament

4. The Fallen Ones

Many years ago, each planet had a past champion that went corrupt with power. One by one each fallen was defeated and inprisoned. Now that new champions have been crowned it will be a war between the old and new generation of champions!

Similar to the tournament...but instead of fighting each other we fight Chao who are actually out to kill.This arc would take place one year after the tournament.

5. The Beginning Of All

A story as old as time itself. Long ago, a great and powerful evil was sealed away by Genruyusai. Centuries have gone by...and now...it is free once again.

The "Main story" of the Chao forums.

This one....I am not too sure when this one would begin to be honest. By this time our chao would be plentiful strong considering all they've been through but I'm still not sure.

6. The Chaodroids

Absolute Justice, Grand Knowledge and Pure Emotions, all things sought by a race that made their own doom. Now free once again, The Law, The Emotion & The Destroyer search high and low for their purpose.

Phil/Waylon/Aj's idea for an arc involving an ancient race and ancient droids.

Takes place immediately after or some time after? Not sure.

7. The Conclusion

Twenty...years...later...

Nuff said

-The End-
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum