Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bond Of Trust

Go down

Bond Of Trust Empty Bond Of Trust

Post by Ryu Chao Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:34 am

Ryu Chao invited his good friend Melly chao to his home on Yami. She was one of three people in his life who he had known since he was hatched. The other two being Amy Chao and Angel Chao.

He had invited Melly over to his place the first time when he doubted wether his relationship with Amy would continue or end abruptly. After conversing with her he felt better and asked if they could hang out at least once a week. The chao leader had seen no problem with it and made it a point to dedicate a day to her friend. He brought up at one point that he realized that they never went out anywhere aside from his home.

It didn't seem odd to the multi colored female however. She didn't socialize like others did. Ryu did agree with her on this. Melly chao didn't go to movies, parks, ice cream shops, nightclubs or anything of the sort people did when socializing or going out.

"You do socialize with the others don't you?" Ryu asked her.

"Of course, I do see everyone when I get the chance to, not all at once and not all in one day but I do see how everyone is doing" Melly responded.

On one visit Ryu had cooked up a large platter of steak for them to enjoy while socializing surprising Melly.

"We do talk for a long period of time, may as well eat and drink" he reasoned, pulling some toothpicks out and making a mini skewer of steak before eating it whole.

Deciding to spice it up a bit Ryu decided to cook Melly something different each time.

"Ryu, I don't want to impose..." she said

"We're friends, I don't mind at all, if ya like my cooking then it's all good...and I see the way you're eyeing the chicken" he said while grilling up some chicken causing her to smile and her stomach to grumble once the scent of food hit her.

He seemed to enjoy her company a great deal and was rather open with Melly about alot of things. He was especially curious about her relationship with Zero. After getting several short answers about her relationship Ryu decided it was time to press on.

"So Melly..." Ryu began once she had eaten her fill of food.

Melly gazed over at him "Zero and I are doing fine" Melly said, answering the question he always started off with.

"How fine?" Ryu asked

"Um...we're great, really happy and...all that, yeah" Melly responded.

"I see..." the dragon said taking a sip of his soda. He gazed at Melly chao out of the corner of his eye who seemed to be fidgetting before she started to drink her soda pop.

"So you two have gone all the way?" he asked.

Melly's eyes snapped open and she started to choke on her drink. The chao leader fell over to the ground but Ryu merely sipped his drink while Melly coughed violently trying to clear her airway. Slowly but surely her purple arms could be seen rising up and grabbing onto the couch. The female pulled herself up blushing brightly.

"...Sooo that's a yes?" Ryu asked, trying to keep himself from laughing.

"W-W-What we do...i-i-is of NO concern to you!" she snapped at him "I don't ask you about YOUR love life with Amy do I?"

"Are you curious? Maybe we can compare notes? 8D

"RYU!" she yelled at him causing him to laugh.

"It was a completely innocent question!" Ryu said defensively raising his hands in front of him.

"..." Melly merely glared at him unamused, the intensity of her gaze was weakened by the bright color of her face.

"Kawaii~!" ¦D

"You're impossible!" she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"And you're adorable~" he said, reaching over and pulling Melly into a friendly hug.

"Release me foul dragon!" she said Dx

"Never!" 8D he said nuzzling her affectionately.

The female "struggled" in his grip before she sighed and adjusted herself to where she was propped against Ryu's chest. The male held her around the neck and placed his chin atop her head. The chao leader sipped at her drink quietly. Her blush still noticable.

"Is it still a sensitive subject with you?" he asked her "I really am sorry" he said.

"...It's fine...we...we're not...you know..." she said, blushing slightly.

"Ah I see, still waiting till marriage?" he asked with a smile.

The female blushed and nodded softly in his embrace.

"There's nothing wrong with that" Ryu said, tightening his hug a bit "some couples wait till that time, others feel they're ready before, it's natural regardless"

It was an odd relationship the two of them held. Though they didn't talk much it seemed there was definetly a bond of trust there. Ryu was a bit of an oddball considering his split personalities but then again Melly wasn't all that different.

She sighed and stared up at him "So how are you and Amy Chao?"

Ryu smiled at her fondly "Happy" he responded "We're really happy together" He said fondly. The dragon kissed the top of her head and loosened the embrace. The female didn't rise however and closed her eyes enjoying the warmth he gave off. She didn't seem all too bothered by the kiss he placed on her head or didn't care knowing it was in his nature to be affectionate.

Perhaps it was the trust she had in him, the time she knew him or she had realized he didn't mean anything by it but a small bit of friendly affection.

"If there's any time ya wanna talk, just come down and visit, my door is always open to ya" Ryuuji said , reaching over and scratching her ear with a claw.

"I know, thanks, likewise if you feel you need to talk to someone" she said raising a clawed hand to his face and poking his nose. She held back a chuckle seeing him go cross eyed.

"But I can't go to the sun" Ryu said to her

"Then you let me know when you want company" she said

"For you to steal my meat you thief?" D:

"I didn't ask you to cook for me when I came to visit" Melly said defensively D:

"You've so gotten use to it though" he said poking her stomach. >:3

"Are you calling me fat good sir?" D:<

"No, but a bit more and I could mistake you for a panda chao" >8D

"...That hurts man" her ears drooped in sadness.

"But you're a cute Panda chao" he said jovially.

"I'm not a panda though" D;

"Then you're a cute chunky wtf" he said pawing her stomach.

"You sir are a butt"

"Madam I am no "butt" I am a dragon" he corrected.

"You're a dragon butt then" she said plainly sipping her soda.

"Least I'm not an ass" Ryu said sticking his tongue out at her.

"I dunno Ryu, you're still spewing shit" xD

D: 'I have taught her well' he thought astonished "I take insult to that! Take that back or I'll cut you! I know where you live!" D:<

"Never!" 8D

The two stared at each other before bursting out into laughter. Melly adjusted herself and hugged Ryu around the waist. The dragon ran a claw through her hair smiling widely.

There wasn't much to say after that playful exchange of words. Ryu chuckled "Hey, ya wanna hang out as a group someday? Just me, you, Amy and Angel?"

"That sounds nice, where though?"

"Aquatica" he said "You'll meet Romulus too, Angel would want to bring him along"

"I'd like that" Melly said. The dragon walked her to the door and after another embrace Melly flew off to her throne on the sun. Ryu didn't go inside until she was out of sight. He gave a brief sigh before entering his home. Walking upstairs he paused seeing Amy chao sleeping peacefully atop of a wardrobe. Shaking his head he flew up to her kissing her on the forehead "I love you"

She opened her eyes and smiled "Ryu~" she said, reaching out and pawing his chest.

"C'mon, you" he said, picking the female up and carrying her to his room. The female gave a sleepy cheer and nuzzled his chest before falling asleep in his arms. He didn't bother switching on the lights. Instead he landed next to his bed and with careful precision laid in it without disturbing Amy chao. Not bothering with a blanket his wings extended wrapping around them both. Soon the yami dragon joined his demon cat in slumber.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum