Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Liger Knight In Mechanical Armor

Go down

The Liger Knight In Mechanical Armor Empty The Liger Knight In Mechanical Armor

Post by Ryu Chao Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Miles entered the large library known as Terra Nemus Domus with a smile on his face. There waiting for him was his girlfriend Artemis and her kid sister Rosie who seemed excited.

“Did ya bring them?” Rosie asked happily.

“Yeah, just as promised” he said before pulling a whistle out and blowing it. His mechanical dog Blitz trodded in barking and sat by Miles’ feet, his tail wagging. Following the mechanical dog were A mechanical cat, A strange long bird, A bunny, and An iguana that each stood around Miles.

Rosie gave a loud sqeal of delight and her eyes sparkled brightly. She ran at miles and circled around him and the animals “WHICH ONE?! WHICH ONE?! WHICH ONE?! TELL ME TELL! ME TELL ME! PLEAAAASSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she said happily.

Artemis merely facepalmed before she stared at the new animals.

Miles let out a chuckle “let me introduce you to them” he said, gesturing to the bunny “That's Rush” he gestured to the iguana “Cyrus” He gestured to the cat “Ace” he then gestured to the bird which unfurls it's wings revealing it to be a mechanical Phoenix “and that...that's Ardor”

Rosie hopped up and down in place trying to suppress her extreme excitement as she tries to hide her huge smile but unable to.
Artie shakes her head as she moves to stand next to Mile's "4 pet's?"

"Hey, they don't defecate like normal animals do, they eat metal and even though they're robotic they have a very good AI and listen very effectively" he said "Mind you, I have my reasons for making five more" he did a simple hand wave "But that's something i can't disclose yet, fact is, Rosie will be given one of them, not all, however, I don't expect the choice to be made so soon" he said.

"Five more?" Artie asked. A metallic sphere rolled in suddenly and it split open revealing a Robotic Armadillo who sniffed around curiously.

"Yep, five more, that's Orbius" Miles said with a smile

Rosie just squee'd in excitment as she ran towards the animals and started to pet all of the robots. "THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE AND COOL! Look at the Bunny sissy it's so fluffy! OOOOO and the kitty is just so silky! And the Iguana is just cool it does that tongue thing! and and and THE phoenix! The phoenix it's So PRETTY!!!!!!!"

Artie looked down and picked up the armadillo and watched as it started swatting at her face. "I hope you know you opened pandora's box." She said as she pointed over at her sister while she pet Orbius. "I think the Armadillo is cute."

The Armadillo's eyes gave a arch eyed smile and it nuzzled Artie softly due to the praise it received.

"Weeee~!" Rosie had grabbed one of Ardor's talon's and the Phoenix flapped it's wings, lifting itself from it's perch along with the child.

"Hi sissy~!" Rosie said cutely giving a wave as she was a good twenty feet off the ground.

'To Rosie these inventions of mine are like toys...that's fine, you can cal them that if ya want' Miles thought, watching Rosie fly around 'I've grown fond of that jovial little monkey...and I've grown to like Artemis alot...' he thought with a smile 'I'll do what I can to protect them from any harm...' he thought '...which is why i invented THAT' he thought, his eyes casting in shadow recalling his newest invention 'Nothing...will ever happen to them' he swore, clenching his fist briefly.

"Kurtis?"

The liger snapped out of his thoughts feeling Artemis' hand grab his "Kurtis, are you alright?" she asked, worried.

"Yeah, just spacing out a bit, sorry" he said, leaning in and kissing Artemis on the lips.

'...I'll protect you' Miles thought, hugging the female close and nuzzling her softly.

'...Always'

-Months later-

"A librarian has no place on the battlefield" Zephyr, the wind convict said to Artemis with a dark cackle. Artemis would've struck the man down but he had a scared Rosie in his grip. The knife like fingers of his tornado glove slowly drew a thin cut across Rosie's cheek "Awwww...is she precious to you?" he asked.

Behind the lioness she could feel the heat of the flames which currently engulfed her Library and home. She grit her teeth as tears streamed down her face. Suddenly a figure bolted out of the fire and rocketed towards the wind convict.

"Orbius?" she asked recognizing the armadillo.

The mechanical dillo quickly formed into a ball and bounced up high enough to careen into Zephyr. The blow was enough to force him to reelase Rosie. A second figure bolted out of the burning library and caught Rosie in mid air.

"Ardor!" Artemis said, seeing the cyber phoenix.

"Man, to think this day would actually come" a voice said from the fire.

"K-Kurtis...i...I thought..." Artemis began.

"Pffft, Artemis, I'm hurt, it'll take more then a fire to kill me, besides...I said I'd protect you both didn't I?" he asked, holding his arms out and catching Rosie just as Ardor dropped her in his arms.

"Milo! Milo!" Rosie cried openly in his arms.

"Shhhh...it'll be okay little one, don't worry" Miles said with a small smile.

"I'll handle him" Miles said, placing Rosie into Artemis' waiting arms.

"Kurtis....what are you...?" As he walked away his coat, shirt and pants burnt off revealing a skin tight outfit and a strange mechanical bracelet with numbers.

"Gather!" he said into the bracelet. The other mechanical animals rose from the debris of the library and joined around Kurtis.
"ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well! This is a siight to see! What can a scientist and his mechanical zoo do to me? HUH?!" he taunted.

"Alot more then you think" The Liger growled "Battle mode, activate!" he roared. The animals all gave a combined yell and were bathed in white light. As the light faded their forms increased dramatically in size.

"What in the-"

"Battilizer! Activate!" Miles commanded. The animals started to run around him and all began to dissasemble themselves. They all joined onto Miles' body forming armor, gauntlets, greaves and lastly a helmet.

"Battilizer! Complete!" he said placing a hand to his head "Engage! Blitz mode!" he said, swipping a hand across his visor, which began to spin and with an audible click changed shape. The armor became skin tight on his body and seemed more aerodynamic.
"Well, you think your fancy armor is-" The wind convict was suddenly staring into Miles' eyes "...Wha-"

"I'm going to break you!" miles swore, slamming his fist into the convicts face, the added jet propulsion from his descent adding to his punching power.

The former wind champion slammed into the ground forming a crater beneath him.

"Anima cannon!" Miles said, a large cannon resembling a mechanical totem pole appeared in his arms "Anima blaze!" he said, shooting off a massive laser into the crater were the convict had landed.

There was a yell of pain and an explosion from within the crater "Don't underestimate science scum" Miles said darkly, landing by the crater "Get up! I still got a crap ton of hits left to give you!" he said angrily. Artemis and Rosie stared at the ensuing fight in awe. Kurtis showed a great deal of determination and used his armor to it's fullest. Zephyr scoffed and merely chuckled "Another time then~" he said, flying off.

Instead of pursuing Miles made his way over to Artemis and Rosie before staring at the now ruined and smoldering Library "Artie...Rosie...I'm so sorry...you're home..." he began. Rosie clung onto his chest and bawled into it while Artemis swiftly removed his helmet and kissed him on the lips. She pressed her forehead against his, years streaming down her eyes "Idiot! A home can be rebuilt! Books can be bought again! But lives...lives don't come back..." she cried holding him close.

"Artemis..." Kurtis said surprised. with aid from other earth chao the fire was put out. Thanks to Rhea and some of the forest dryads the tree was healed but the library needed to be rebuilt.

"I remember where every book went and how the shelves looked and everything" Miles said to them "I'll help rebuild...this is my home too" he said to them.

Artemis stared at the liger and smiled warmly. Though it was an embarrasing thought she couldn't help but blush. Seeing miles so serious and determined to protect them while wearing his armor...it gave Artemis the image of a knight protecting the princess he loved.

She leaned against his arm 'A knight in shining armor...' she thought '...my liger in mechanical armor' she thought closing her eyes.

-END-
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum