Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Story "The Angel & The Demon"

Go down

Song Story "The Angel & The Demon" Empty Song Story "The Angel & The Demon"

Post by Ryu Chao Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:45 am

Makura had found himself on Neo Terra near the lush and lovely forest of the planet. He closed his eyes allowing his hearing to momentarily increase their hearing. He smiled picking up the sounds of what appeared to be instruments playing in the woods and followed the music.

There in a clearing with various wood sprites was the princess of the dryad clan Tenrai Kietsu. Her white sundress practically glowed in the sun, her long green hair flowed like the wind, her peachy skin glistened like pearls and her large white wings were spread out making them resemble long pieces of white cloth to Makura. The instruments began to play slowly and peacefully allowing the gren haired female to enter her rhythm. As more instruments added into the mix she closed her eyes and began to dance faster going with the melody. The music grew fiercer and at last the angel began to sing.

When cold wind is a' calling, and the sky is clear and bright
Misty mountains sing and beckon, lead me out into the light

She lifted a few inches off the ground dancing in the sky while she sang her heart out. Makura blushed lightly seeing her graceful body move perfectly with the rhythm.

I will ride, I will fly, chase the wind and touch the sky
I will fly, chase the wind and touch the sky

Some of the wood sprites began to sing alongside her while the others continued to play their instruments. Makura took advantage of the momentary pause in singing to approach her. The female noticed him almost at once and smiled, beckoning him forward. The male complied joining her in the air using his own wings to keep himself airborne. She gave him a brief embrace placing her hands on his shoulders while his hands moved to her waist. They began to dance while she continued to sing.

Where dark woods hide secrets and mountains are fierce and bold
Deep waters hold reflections of times lost long ago

She gazed into his eyes longingly and warmly causing him to do the same.

I will hear their every story, take hold of my own dream
Be as strong as the seas are stormy, and proud as an eagle's scream

The two flying chao began to dance the tango and various other types of dances moving with the music. They landed on the grass continuing to dance just as elegantly in the air.

I will ride, I will fly, chase the wind and touch the sky
I will fly, chase the wind and touch the sky
And touch the sky, chase the wind
Chase the wind, touch the sky

Once they stopped dancing Makura captured her lips in a kiss the moment she stopped singing. The green haired beauty returned his kiss softly and broke it after a few seconds due to lack of air.

“Hey beautiful~” Makura said to her softly, holding her close.

“Hello handsome” she said with a giggle smiling up at him.

The wood sprites gazed upon them curiously and some smiled. After all, It wasn’t everyday that you saw an angel and a demon embracing so closely and fondly.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum