Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu Chao's Collection Of One-Shots

Go down

Ryu Chao's Collection Of One-Shots Empty Ryu Chao's Collection Of One-Shots

Post by Ryu Chao Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Title: Kissing

Chao: Ryu & Amy Chao

Setting: Yami. A few months after Ryu and Amy begin dating.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Ryu Chao, why do people close their eyes when they kiss?" Amy Chao asked him curiously while she laid her head against his shoulder.

The two sat atop of the roof of his house staring at the night sky of Yami just enjoying each others company.

Ryu ran a hand through her hair "Do you want the long and complicated version or the short and sweet version?"

"Um...I guess short and sweet" she said, staring up at him.

"Well, in simple terms...I think it's because when you have your eyes closed, you tune in to your other senses more" he said "You know how Sei explained that if one sense gets dulled, the others get stronger?" he asked her.

The female responded with a nod "Well, since your eyes close your other senses, like touch, get stronger so it makes it more intimate and enjoyable" he said.

"I like kissing either way though" she said to him. The male gave no verbal answer, instead he leaned in and pecked her on the lips softly.

The female smiled at him and hugged him closer nuzzling his chest. Her blue ears twitched hearing his heartbeat. Combined with the comfort of his wings that acted as her blanket, his warmth which made her feel safe and comfortable along with the sounds of his mesmerizing heartbeat, Amy chao closed her eyes and fell asleep against him.

The dragon stared at her softly and gently brushed a lock of heir out of her face "I love you" he said softly. The female smiled in her sleep and held onto him tighter.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Ryu Chao's Collection Of One-Shots Empty Re: Ryu Chao's Collection Of One-Shots

Post by Ryu Chao Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Title: Determination

Chao: Rai & Mikihisa

Setting: Glaciron, three days after Kitari and Hiyoshi die and Rai loses his arm.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Mikihisa sat silently atop of the rooftop of the Yoshijiro household. The golden eyed wolf stared up at the night sky sadly and he sighed.

"Miki?" a voice called out.

The brown wolf didn't look up as Rai approached him "Miki...would you mind if I sat?" he asked.

"...Ok"

Rai sat next to the male and stared at him "what's up little bro?"

"Rai...how can you just forgive me?" he asked "I cost you your arm..." he said as tears leaked from his eyes "Because I was stupid and weak...you sacrificed your arm to save my life...I hate it...I hate this feeling so much" he said sobbing.

Mikihisa gazed at his paws "My magic isn't all that good...I'm not smart like you...I'm not talented like Kenji is either...what am I supposed to do?" he asked Rai "What's my purpose?" he asked Rai "I hate this so much...why do I feel so inadequate?"

Rai stayed silent before he gave a small sigh "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate" Rai said suddenly causing Mikihisa to look at him curiously "Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure" Rai said softly.

He held a hand out and a spark of light built in it "It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us" he said with a smile

"We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?" Actually, who are you not to be?" he said raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you" he said to Mikihisa with confidence

"We are all meant to shine, as children do. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same"

Mikihisa at this point held his paw out to the spark and it glowed brightly amazing him "As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" Rai finished.

Mikihisa stayed silent and gazed out at the vast forest of Glaciron. Mikihisa wasn't one of the smartest Chao book wise but he could understand the message Rai gave him. He wiped his tears away and nodded "...I don't want to cry anymore..." he said "I've had it with that...instead...I'll grow stronger" he said to Rai "So...So I can ensure...that something like this..." he said placing a hand on Rai's metallic arm "won't happen again...not to anyone I care about...not to anyone anymore!" he said determined.

Eventually it came to be just as Rai foretold. The story of the three brothers who achieved fame and glory spread far and wide. The tales of Yoshijiro Kenji the Azure General of Glaciron, The stories of Raijirou Munakata, the Lightning Fist of Arashi and the tales of Mikihisa Uematsu The Golden Guardian of Arashi were told for all to hear. They would each go through many trials and adversities, each fight many battles and each become acknowledge by their people.

...but those are stories for another time.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Title: Love

Chao: Mikihisa & Emmi

Setting: Arashi, Emmi's room.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Mikihisa pounced his girlfriend onto her bed playfully and nuzzled her affectionately. The subway master gave a small squeal before hugging the wolf closely "so fuzzy~" she mewled nuzzling him.

The wolf relaxed in her grip when she began to scratch his ears. He fell over besides her and stared into her eyes. The silver haired female continued to scratch his ears gently, staring at him softly.

"...I love you...Emmi" Mikihisa said softly.

The female blushed at his words her smile raising "heh heh...I luve ya too Miki~" she said, her hair antennae forming a heart.

Wordlessly Mikihisa cupped her face and leaned in close. The subway master leaned up knowing what he wanted. The two shared a small kiss giggling slightly at the small spark that appeared at their contact.

She pulled the wolf close and ran her hands through his wild hair. The wolf nuzzled her chest and closed his eyes wrapping his arms around her waist.

She stared at the wolf in her arms and smiled widely 'Miki...' she thought fondly.

They soon fell asleep in each others arms. The two lightning chao smiling in their sleep and joining one another in their dreams. Slowly two seperate dream clouds merged into one. In it a chibi Mikihisa and Emmi were operating a subway laughing happily while holding hands.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Title: Support

Chao: Ryuuji, Raiou, Amy and Sai

Setting: Yami, the anniversary of Kenzo and Misa's death.

The yami dragon's eyes were closed. His hands clasped in prayer his head bowed while his mind wandered. He was dressed in a black suit. His long hair pulled back in a ponytail. In front of him were two black marble gravestones. Where his deceased siblings Kenzo and Misa laid. A boquet of white roses was on both the graves.

A figure stood next to him. The figure seemed to resemble the yami dragon but more demonic. Raiou's eyes opened upon sensing another presence approaching. He turned around and his red eyes softened seeing Amy chao holding a boquet of yellow roses in her paws. She wore a white shirt and black skirt combination. It also appeared that she had gotten her hair straightened out. Beside her was her ghostly sister Sai who had a neutral expression on her face. Sai wore her usual all black outfit. The shadowcat walked with her sister towards the dragon and demon. The blue eared cat smiled at Raiou as approached the graves. Sai gave the demon a curt nod and stood back a few feet with her arms crossed.

"It's little things like this that make me realize why I fell for you" The yami dragon said opening his orange eyes but keeping his back to Amy chao and Sai.

"I...figured you'd...want some support" Amy chao said to him blushing slightly at his words.

The yami dragon smiled softly before turning to Amy chao "Thank you" he said, bowing his head slightly.

The yellow roses were placed on the graves alongside the other flowers.

The yellow skinned female placed her paws together and bowed her head slightly offering a prayer to the two siblings.

She stood beside the dragon chao and clasped his right hand with her left. She leaned against his arm and stroked his shoulder softly. His right wing reached out and wrapped around her like a blanket.

They stayed at the graves for a few more minutes before finally leaving. As they walked together Sai's tail lightly brushed against the dragons. Though they both knew this was neither Ryu nor Rio they could still feel them emminating from him. He gave the same warmth and kindness like Ryu but had Rio's passionate heart and unyielding determination. His tail reached out and wrapped around Sai's briefly before she phased her tail through his. The dragon rolled his eyes practically feeling her smirk.

A breeze went through the area. Unknown to the group the sounds of laughing children could be heard momentarily through the clearing on Yami. Once the wind stopped the roses had vanished.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Title: Sanctuary

Chao: Siegfried & Maxi

Setting: Aquatica, The Azure Maelstrom (Siegfried's ship)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Newgate?" Maxi asked the elderly bear. The bear chao didn't stop lifting his weights but his ears twitched indicating that he was listening.

"...Why do some members of the crew refer to Sieg as "brother" and some as "captain" it's kinda odd"

"Gurarara, the newbies refer to him as brother because he treats them like family" the elderly bear said "they're mostly brats that have been orphaned due to the sea monster attacks or other reasons. The captain offers them membership in the crew so they can have somewhere to stay"

"I see"

"You were quite the special case by the way"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"he didn't hound you into joining or force you to, you would keep coming back" the male said, resting the dumbell across his chest on a nearby rack. He sat up and stretched slightly.

"Then again, most who leave are welcomed back, they say that there is no other place that makes them feel quite at home like here"

Maxi thought his statement over. It was true that she kept coming back. Heck, she even had her own room now! She was considered part of the crew by all!

While she could visit Magi on Crystalius, visit Sei on yami for a drink or even meet up with Reikon, she did feel at home here.

Maybe it was the music, the calm and tranquil seas, the mood of the ship...the crew...

She blushed, no, none of those were the reason and she knew it...didn't mean everyone else had to...at least not yet >:3.

That night she found herself on the crows nest staring up at the sky. She gazed at the stars recalling a memory of Magi, Kuroiji and herself laying on the grass of Neo terra watching the stars. She smiled slightly at the memory.

She heard a door open and saw Siegfried walking onto the bow of the ship. The silver haired pirate pulled out his violin and started to play a slow melody.

The canine mage found herself smiling once more. She gazed at the captain through half lidded eyes. Her tail swaying with his melody.

'As captain it is my duty to ensure that crewmmates and guests alike are comfortable aboard my ship' she said recalling his words from long ago.

'If you ever find yourself needing someone to talk to, my ship will always be open to you no matter what'

The song ended and Amadeus vanished into thin air. The lion gazed out into the ocean silently for a few more minutes before he turned to return to his private quarters.

"Ahoy Cap'n" she said.

The male stopped his trek and raised his eyes to the crows nest. He seemed confused at first but then smiled "ahoy to you as well Maximei, enjoying the view?" he asked.

"Something like that" she said.

"Is something troubling you?"

"No, not really, I just like starry nights like this one"

"Ah, I see, indeed the stars are rather beautiful at this time of night" he said looking up.

There was a brief moment of silence before Sieg felt his hat removed from his head. He stared at Maxi confused before applauding upon seeing her water elemental. His hat in it's mouth.

"Bravo, you're summonings are getting better" he said.

"You want it back? Come up here and get it" she taunted.

In seconds Sieg used his acrobatics to swing and flip into the crows nest. The female placed his hat on and stuck her tongue out at him.

"All this to get me up here?" he asked raising an eyebrow. She smiled and walked up to him. He stared at her curiously while she placed his hat back on his head. Then without a word she kissed him on the lips.

Sieg didn't enjoy it for too long as he felt himself get pushed back off the crows nest. The water elemental caught him and set him down on the deck.

The lion stared up at her in shock. His face beat red at her action.

"Night Cap'n" she said with a wink.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: