Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile and Basic Info

Go down

Profile and Basic Info Empty Profile and Basic Info

Post by Ryu Chao Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Sei Chao

The Silent Shadow

Creature Type: An Albino fruit bat

Planet: Yami

Likes: fruits and sweets, helping people in need, classical music, silence and long walks

Dislikes: rude and vulgar people, VERY loud noises, arrogant/stuck up people, stubborn people

Personality: Calculating, Polite, Knowledgeable, Intelligent, Reliable, Organized and Passive

Family: Shalo Chao (Francis)

Relationships: Kokoro

Strengths: What makes them strong or their good qualities.
-Knowledge of the Chao anatomy and physiology
-Knowledge of shadow bending and manipulation
-Expert in sickle usage
-Reliable person to ask for advice

Weaknesses: What makes them weak or their bad qualities.
-Poor eyesight (must wear glasses)
-Frail body (can’t take too many hits)

Pets: companions. Does not have to be a fighter or assist them in combat in any way.

Instrument of choice: A black koto with red strings

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stats

Strength: Med-Lo (2)

Defense: Lo (1)

Magic: HI (5)

Magic Defense: Med-Lo (4)

Agility: Med (3)

Physical Capability/Abilities

Education: Sei was trained under the head medic of Yami and was taught everything about the Chao anatomy. It is due to that knowledge that Sei knows the lethal and weak areas of the Chao body.

Weapon of choice (If any): Sickle blades

Basic abilities: Shadow manipulation, flight, dark healing spells and dark magic

Advanced abilities: Refer to skill List

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Story:

Shall be worked on later.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Profile and Basic Info Empty Re: Profile and Basic Info

Post by Ryu Chao Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:45 pm

"I asked you to meet me with me at my office" the interviewer said to Sei.

The albino bat was doing some paper work "And I apologize but as you can see I'm busy, you may conduct the interview here if you so wish"

"I...but...um...if you insist" the male said sitting in a chair and pulling out a clipboard with the fifty questions.

-Basic Info-

1. What is your Full name? Edward Juraquia is my birth name. My master gave me the name Seishuku Shouten which means "Silent shadow" as I'm rather quiet apparently. *continues to fill out paper work*

2. Do you have any nicknames/aliases? Sei, Ed, Eddie, Eduardo and Sensei. *doesn't look up and answers flatly*

3. How old are you? 25

4. What is your favorite color? Orange

5. What is your favorite food? Sweet fruits of all kinds. I'm an albino fruit bat.

6. What is your least favorite food? Meat I suppose, I am a vegetarian after all.

7. What is your favorite drink? Fine Red wine. More specifically "Alucard's Crimson Passion"

8. What is your least favorite drink? sour drinks *has a look of minor distaste on his face*

9. What is your favorite flavor of candy? (if any) anything fruit flavored. More specifically Strawberry, Lemon or mango.

10. What is your favorite flavor of Ice cream? (if any) Same as above *raises eyebrow at Interviewer but then shrugs and continues his work*

11. What is your favorite activity? Reading. Wether it be a newspaper, magazine, novel or science related read. It's always nice to expand your vocabulary and keep your mind fresh.

12. What is your least favorite activity? Outdoor sports. Not so much because I see the damage they cause in the long run but because I myself have a frail body.

13. What is your favorite Book? I would have to say "The Anatomy and Physiology of the Chao body"

14. What is your favorite Video Game? *stops writting and stares up* I don't have time to be playing that time wasting nonsense.

15. What is your favorite Movie? *ponders for a bit* Favorite movie...perhaps the Phantom of the opera.

16. What is your favorite Holiday? Halloween *gives a small smile* it's nice to be someone else for a change.

17. What is your favorite time of the day? No matter what time of day I am always busy. Being asked this question implies and assumes the Chao being questioned has time to figure out what time of day they like...time which I do not have. *continues to write his paperwork*

18. What is your favorite type of weather? You did LISTEN to what I said before, correct?

19. What is your ideal vacation spot? *stops writting and thinks about it for some time* I'd...well...I'm not sure. I've never thought of taking a vacation. I suppose...*reaches into his desk and pulls out two spa resort tickets* ...I may have to use these soon *places tickets away*

20. What is your favorite type music? Classical music. However, I like songs with lyrics so long as the lyrics aren't...strange.

21. What is your least favorite type of music? That atrocity called "Dubstep" "Skrillex" or "Rave music" *practically dripping venom* That is NOT music that is an atrocity to any form of music.

22. What is your favorite Word? Intellect

23. What is your favorite Phrase? *sighs a bit*

"One of the fundamental reasons why so many doctors become cynical and disillusioned is precisely because, when the abstract idealism has worn thin, they are uncertain about the value of the actual lives of the patients they are treating. This is not because they are callous or personally inhuman: it is because they live in and accept a society which is incapable of knowing what a human life is worth."

24. What is your favorite Quote?

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"

25. What is your favorite amusement park ride? ...Once again, you don't listen do you?

-Other Questions-

1. Can you sing? Yes, only when I feel like it.

2. Can you swim? I was...never taught to

3. Do you have a Hobby(ies)? Reading books, origami, playing my Koto

4. Can you dance? (If yes, then what kind) Yes, Waltz, Salsa and Tango.

5. Can you play a musical instrument? (If yes, list what it is) Yes, The Koto

6. Describe yourself (honestly) in three words. Passive, Observing and Listener.

7. What do you look for in a significant other? Someone who is intelligent, yet charming and sociable.

8. Your significant other has a severe cold, how do you take care of them? I would use Doppelganger to communicate with them at all times and have him give them anything they need to feel better.

9. Do you imagine yourself having a family in the future? (If so, how big do you want it to be?) ...I don't dwell on the future or the past, I live in the present.

10. Do you see the glass half full or half empty? *chuckles a bit* This question? Of course. I don't view it as either. I am passive. Fact is it's boderline middle.

11. If you could have one wish, ANY wish, what would it be? I wish i had time to myself or a capable assistant.

12. If you could get ANY object in the world what would it be and why? I'm not materialistic. I wouldn't know.

13. If you could have ANY job in the Chao universe, what would it be and why? I already have it. I'm a doctor.

14. If you could get ANY gift for ANOTHER chao what gift would it be? Whatever they wanted? I'm not Psychic. Better yet, a gift card or cash, let them get what they want.

15. When was the last time you laughed and why? ...Laugh?

16. What Compliment do people give you the most? "Thank you for your help doctor"

17. What have you done that you’re most proud of? I am not on the level that I wish to be to list what I am most proud of yet.

18. What are some of your pet peeves? People who lack common sense

19. What is a Quirk/Habit that you have? I am blunt which some people consider it to be crude and cold *shrugs* think of it as you will.

20. What is your happy place? any time Shalo is gone for more then two days. I need the sleep sometimes.

21. Who/What inspired you to be the person you are today? ...My father who died from a disease when I was much younger. Not wanting to have anyone go through what I did I decided to be a doctor to help people.

22. Aside from your family and Significant other who do you hang out with? Ryu, Amy Chao and I occasionally see other fellow mages and magic users.

23. It's Halloween, what costume do you pick out? A vampire or the grim reaper

24. What do you do when people aren’t looking? I have nothing to hide

25. Do you have a dream and/or ambition? If so list them and describe why you wish to accomplish it.
My dream is to ensure that I leave behind a capable apprentice and all I have learned has not gone to waste. After that is done...who knows?

The interviewer rose from his seat "Ok, it seems I've gotten all I've needed. Thank you for your time Edward"

"It was...fun" Sei said, shaking his outstretched hand.

The interviewer then walked off to find his next target.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down