Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Of The Walking Dead! A Zombie Based RP!

3 posters

Go down

Winter Of The Walking Dead! A Zombie Based RP! Empty Winter Of The Walking Dead! A Zombie Based RP!

Post by Kenji Chao Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:37 pm

~Three days before Infection~

Jesse took a moment to stop what she was doing and looked at her younger sister on the couch, fidgeting. She raised an eyebrow as she turned her dark brown eyes over over at the tv. Only thing on the display was static, a very soft whine in the background.

"What's with you Eri? You've had this odd look on your face all day...and your staring blankly at a channel not showing anything..." The older woman leaned over from the blue eyed girls left.

She had been staring off into space with that feeling of dread she had been experiencing for the past 3 days. Erica was jolted out of her reverie by the sound of her sister’s voice, she had wanted to tell her sister how she felt, but didn't know how to go about it.

"Jess" she looked now at the floor as her sister packed. "Can you not go to the 141 hq?" she knew her sister would disagree with this request but decided to try her luck. "Something feels off..."

Her bottom lip trembled a bit as the fear wavered through her body. She couldn't shake the feeling that once Jesse was gone she would be alone from that point on. She felt that somehow she would never see her again.

"Not go? Something off? Eri please. That's the kinda thing I face everyday. " Jesse shook her head as she straightened up. Going off to the bedroom a short walk from the living room, and called out loudly. "We stare death in the face and tell him to piss off constantly. Besides. This is going to be a big operation. A joint op between the Americans and the 141. I HAVE to go!"

The younger sister stood up and then followed Jesse into the bedroom."Maybe i can, no.." she hesitated "It's not like that sis, this isn't like the feeling i get when you normally go away" her voice cracked "when you go, sure, i always feel worried...but i trust you to be safe. I always think the worse but i know you'll always come back, but this time it's not the same"

"I can’t shake this heavy feeling that this is the last time I’ll see you!" and then she stopped holding back the urge to cry. Eyes watering up like big pools of water; it had been years since the last time she cried openly, not since those last days when she was coping with their father’s death.

"Please don't go" and then she ran over to her and hugged her around the waist as Jesses back was turned to her

At this point Erica didn't care if Jesse yelled at her for being irrational and not understanding the importance of the mission. She didn’t care if she was selfish because she wanted to hold on tight to the only person that mattered so much to her. She had lost her mother and father, and if she lost her sister too she wouldn't know what she would do.

Jesse had been listened to everything Eri said as she had picked up some items off the bed and placed them inside of a large duffel bag. Her eyes continued to soften though as she heard her sister outpouring her emotions to her. 'So that’s what's been bothering you....I'm so sorry Eri...' It surprised her when she suddenly felt a jolt into her back. Then her sister’s arms wrap around her.

Her eyes widened, almost getting thrown off balance. "Eri..." She whispered as she heard her little sister crying. Hearing that sound from the young woman behind her struck her deeply. Placing a hand down on her sister’s arm. "I don't know what to say Eri..."

"Please" crying now into the back of her shirt, her voice coming out slightly muffled by the fabric "please, please say you won’t go" She nearly trembled at the thought of losing her only family. "I don’t care if I’m alone here, in London..I always know you come back" she lifted her head a bit to gasp for air as she continued "but this time it feels so frightening, I’m scared!"

She turned around in her sisters arms and hugged her tightly. Dropping her face into Erica's hair while biting back her own tears as her arm covered her sisters back. Gently petting her long brown hair. "It's ok Eri...It's ok...as long as you believe in your big sister...I'll go through hell itself to come back to you...please don't cry anymore...Your a big girl now."

Contrary to how soothing her voice sounded, internally, Jesse was deeply distraught now. For Erica to be like this. It must be really serious. She briefly considered scrubbing the order to go, surely someone else can replace me. She thought to herself.
That train of thought was interrupted when her phone inside the pocket of her pants buzzed.

She wasn't going to release Eri though soon, dropping her hand from her sister’s head to grab the annoying device out of her pocket. Looking at the screen from the corner of her eye. Her eyes widening at what the screen said.

-Our deployment schedule has been upped in time. Get your ass in gear Lieutenant. We're almost there. ~David -

Erica sobbed softly now, and eventually lowered her arms from her sisters embrace. She kept thinking of things to say 'call me often please' but she knew that during missions Jesse wasn't allowed to use the phone. 'take me with you' but she had four classes and couldn't necessarily drop them out of the blue on a gut feeling that might not even happen.

Especially not in the middle of midterms week. She’s completely and utterly stuck in her awful situation, with no way of possibly knowing what could happen. Her eyes held a morose gaze towards Jesses neck as she didn't look directly at her sister. She had heard and even felt the phone vibrate in her sister’s pocket and knew that it was probably her Major.

She let out a deep breath she was holding as she calmed herself, finally having the nerve to look her sister in the eyes. She was used to Jesse going out for weeks for work, it was to the point that sometimes she didn't ask when she would be back and at times slept through her sisters leaving in early mornings.
"When will you be back?..."

"I'll be back in a full week at most Eri." She had stuffed the device back in her pocket. Not willing to let her go. But looking her evenly in the eyes as she dropped her warm arm from around her sisters back slowly. Then hurriedly finished stuffing things inside the large bag on the bed. She didn't notice though that the words of her return only made Eri feel worse.

'A week...for some reason...even I don't believe it...' Jesse thought to herself absentmindedly as she stuffed the last object inside the bag and tugged the zipper closed.

Erica heard 'a week' but to her that felt like it may be the longest week that she would have to endure on her own. The look in her eyes said it all as it was visibly obvious that this last comment had a hard time sinking in. "ok...call me often please.." she said and then realized she could hear herself speaking her thoughts out loud. She gave Jesse and apologetic look..

"I'm sorry for overreacting.." but in truth this was so much more a lie than anything she'd ever felt before. To her the next few days would be drowning herself in her studies to pass the time, and hopefully get a call at least once if she was lucky. She watched as her sister had finished packing the last of her belongings.

She still felt a strong sense of utter panic and couldn't understand why...

"Is it alright if Janene sleeps over?" she asked now thinking of one of her few close friends. Maybe this would help ease her nerves .

"I don't mind if your friend sleeps over. That nice girl from the volleyball team? As long as nothing happens to the place Eri." Jesse replied with her back turned still. Finally she straightened up. Though she bowed her head. The older woman turned around to face her sister. Jesse looked visibly distraught, as her dark brown eyes shimmered with tears of guilt.

"Erica..." It's rare she uses her sisters full name. "I'm sorry....I'm really sorry that you've had to bear with me like this....I " She paused as she took a step forward. "I'm sorry that I haven't exactly been the best sister to you in recent years....I've tried...god knows I've tried. " She couldn’t help this feeling anymore.

It hasn't been lost to her, in recent times. Jesse's caught on to the forlorn look in her sisters eyes when they're gazes sometimes met. " I've done my best....I've tried hard to be a mom and a big sister for you...But...why do I feel right now like….. like I've failed you?" As she talked, tears freely streamed from her eyes down her pale cheeks.

Erica was now surprised by her sister’s distraught confession, and the same feeling of guilt that Jesse had washed over Erica as well. "Jess. Never once have I thought negatively of you or your choice of work... I know that you can’t be mom, and I never expected you to be...I...I.." a slight pause "you've never failed me before, and I know that it can’t be helped that you’re out so often."

"I just want to know that you'll be alright" she was so accustomed to seeing her sister have such a strong exterior; this confession worried her because now she felt as if she was being selfish or as some sort of burden. It was their lack of finances that drove Jessica to join the military.

"I'll be ok...really, as long as you keep coming home the way you always do"

She then put on the best smile she could muster for her older sister as a reassurance that she would be ok on her own. "Just know that I love you Jess, and that your little sister misses you when you're not home" she found herself hugging Jesse again, tears also slowing streaming down her cheeks

"Your big sister loves you too Eri.. I'll make them wish they were never born so I can come home faster." Jesse giggled and hugged Eri again tightly against her. Not wanting to release her younger sister. Knowing it will be some time before she feels this comfort again with her only family.

"Ok beat the crap out of them for making you go away for me" she said as she tried to joke along with her, it wasn't very convincing but the effort was there.

She let go now, feeling a bit more reassured then she was a few minutes ago, "this will be one looong week" she said with a slight chuckle, and then proceeded to text her friend.

Jesse wiped her face free of her tears, then slipped on a jacket in her bedroom. Grabbing the strap of her large bag and easily hauling it off the bed to settle on her back. Gazing around her humble bedroom that she uses so sparingly. " ....." Her grip on the strap tightening subconsciously.

She closed the door to her room and walked back out into the living room, gazing at her bare feet on the polished wooden floor. Tossing the bag on the couch and sitting down to get her socks and boots on.

Erica walked over to the fridge and grabbed an apple, she stared at it quietly, and leaned on the kitchen counter which was connected to the living room. She watched her sister silently with a soft look in her eyes, and even though she felt calm now, she still felt like this was the last time she would see her sister. She hugged the fabric of her white sweater.

She had one last thought, and wasn't quite sure how to bring it up. However she began to ask in a calm voice now. "If, if, something happens, and I have to leave home, where should I go?" she wasn't sure why she had asked this but decided to ask what she could before it was too late.

Jesse stopped her movements on the couch. Then she slowly turned her head to look back at Erica leaning on the counter. "On the fridge Eri....There is a number to a friend of mine....He's owed me a couple of huge favors....If you ever have to leave home...only if it’s really serious...give him a call...He'll handle the rest ....His name is Mikhail. Mikhail Reeves."

"Ok, i wont call unless it's an emergency" she said softly and nodded. With that out of the way, there was nothing more that came to young females mind. She placed the apple back in the front, deciding against eating it.

She finally got her boots on, laces tightened and everything set. Though she couldn't help but keep thinking about Eri's question and her own response for a doomsday situation. When her phone started to buzz again, so distracted that it made her jump to her feet. Taking it from her pocket.

-Move it. We're Waiting Outside -

"I guess it's show time....” Jesse murmured gently as she slipped the phone back into her pocket. Hauling up her bag easily onto her back again. "I'll see you again soon Eri. Take care of yourself while I’m gone. " She offered her sister a genuine smile full of love.

Erica simply nodded silently with a loving smile of her own as she watched her sister go. She didn't move from her spot in the kitchen until Jesse round the corner into the hall that would lead towards the small room with the front door. She rushed through the hall to see her off, and gave her one last hug as Jesse opened the door. Outside she could see that there were people waiting for Jesse.

Outside there was a truck sitting right next to the curb, Avery and David were visible, both men waved to the young teen, then greeted Jesse in their own way. She tossed her bag into the back. Looking at Erica one last time with a smile. Closing her door. Then the truck quickly left.

Erica watched the truck peel off until it was far from view and then eventually out of sight. Her eyes watered up as she walked back into the house.

Jesse had taken a seat in the back of the cabin and was seated in a way that she continued to look back at the curb her younger sister was standing on. The further the young brunette got, the tighter a hand of anxiety grasped at her heart. “Eri….” She whispered with her right hand on the rear glass of the truck.

She couldn’t even see her sister anymore, the pain in her chest accompanied by more hot moisture beading down her pale cheeks. The salty tears slipped off her chin to land on the turtle neck of her sweater.

‘I promise you I’ll come home Eri…I swear on my honor as soldier that I’ll come back..’ Jesse swore to herself, holding the image of her distraught sister in her minds eye only a few minutes ago. She bit down on her lower lip to keep it from trembling.

Her hand slid down from the glass to curl into a fist as she seated herself straight again. She bowed her head and silently fought with herself to keep from making any sounds in front of her two male team mates. Both of the older males in the truck watched her in the rear view mirror, concerned.

David’s sharp silver eyes continuously twitched from watching the road as he handled the wheel to looking at his female friend in the back seat. Avery was focusing more on watching the younger woman. Both men exchanged a look. Avery's deep voice breaking the silence. “Jesse…you ok?”

Jesse stiffened, then hastily wiped at her face with her sleeves and then sat up straight to gaze impassively at the mirror. “I’m fine!”

Both men looked at each other again. Then David spoke. “If your worried about your sister then say so Jesse. “

“…….” His female comrade remained quiet. The brunette simply turned her head to gaze out the window beside her.
‘Yes! I’m worried about her….I’m worried about what she had told me…I’ve never seen Eri so worried and deeply frightened for as long as I’ve known her…..I hope it’s just her anxiety…So when I come home early we can both just laugh about it.’ She had thought to herself, dark chocolate brown eyes glazed over as she was in her own world. A giggle passed her lips.
‘Yeah…that’s what will happen’

If only she knew…………

(Alright. This is basically just a prologue to get the story going. The concept is that everyone can post what their character did those three days before the infection. Then the story will move back on to present. )

Last edited by Kenji Chao on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kenji Chao
Kenji Chao

Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Armed Security/ Reading, swimming, shooting, video games.
Registration date : 2011-10-15

Back to top Go down

Winter Of The Walking Dead! A Zombie Based RP! Empty Re: Winter Of The Walking Dead! A Zombie Based RP!

Post by Kenji Chao Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:34 pm

<\Classified Data..Entry Denied!/>
<\Password accepted../>
<\Access Granted/>

<\Special Air Service Roster/>
<\Task Force 141 /\ Personal Information/>

Name : Major David McMillan
Birth Place: United Kingdom
Eye Color : Silver
Hair Color : Brown
Height : 6 feet 2 inches
Weight : 200 pounds
Relatives : Many/ Alive
Ethnicity : White/English

General Information

David is a military man to the bone. Since the time he was a child and for all of his adult life, he has been in the military under the teachings of his father. His father, a man of high rank in the british military is still currently serving and is well respected among the people he has served with.

As a result, David is constantly being compared to his father and tries with all of his being to live up the responsibilities placed on him and the desire to surpass his own personal goals. He will do whatever it takes to accomplish the orders given to him, as well as preserve the lives of those that follow him.

Early Life

In high school before he enlisted into the military at the age of 17, David was on his school's football team and played solely as defense till his above average ability to throw superb passes were discovered during practice gained him a spot as the teams reserve quarters back.
Eventually this lead him to be promoted to full time quarter back.

His desire to follow in his fathers footsteps overrode his desire to take his football career any further, despite the protests of his coach and friends. He drove himself to excel academically to finish with school faster so he can leave for the military sooner.

Recommendations from his father and many of his fathers peers allowed him instant access to Officers Candidate School, along with his excellent grades. During his time at OCS, he was many a time taken for live missions where he was placed under the command of other officers and performed splendidly.

Due to his performance during these missions and the heroics during one particular mission had given him a promotion and the respect of many of his peers. He graduated from OCS in his third year and immediately placed his name on the list for the selection program of the British Special Air Service.

David tackled the challenge of the S.A.S selection process with unwavering enthusiasm and gained entry into the countries special operations. His accomplishment in being accepted into the special forces was one of his goals to surpass his father. David has been doing his best since then as a professional soldier.

Name : Sergeant Major Avery Johnson
Eye Color : Dark Green
Hair Color : Black
Height : 6 feet 5 inches
Weight : 237 pounds
Relatives : Deceased
Ethnicity : African American/ English

General Life

Avery is the oldest, yet most experienced man on the team. Not to mention the most stubborn and the largest. He carries with him decades of battlefield prowess that is literally engrained into his being, that retirement is the last thing on his mind. Avery is extremely loyal to those around him, even if he is somewhat of a hardass. Truly one of the most hardcore men in the S.A.S that refuse to string up their boots and call it quits.

He never saw the appeal of becoming an officer. So he remained as a grunt. Yet he has achieved the highest rank an enlisted man can go and is happy to be there. Many of the younger soldiers look up to him as father figure.

Early Life

Avery had a troubled childhood. At the age of 6 his parents used to constantly argue and fight to the point where his father just walked out on him and his mother. His mother was so distraught by the ordeal that she was left in no condition to raise the growing boy on her own. Child services instead placed the boy in his aunts care.

His fathers sister was a kind soul and welcomed him in with open arms. She took care of him as best she could into his teenage years. In his adolescence, Avery was amazingly aggressive and full of energy. Though he was always bigger then the other boys. In high school , he joined his schools wrestling team.

Avery had average grades in school and did very well on the wrestling team. Most people thought it was his calling. However high school came and passed, yet Avery had no idea what to do with his life. He worked odd jobs till one day he got involved in a gang fight and was dragged into the center of it.

Already frustrated by dead end jobs and no way to release his anger. He welcomed the fight and totally beat the crap out of everyone that dared to mess with him. A recruiting officer happened to witness the entire thing and gave Avery a choice. To be where a man of his size and his aggression would be welcome.

At age 19, Avery gladly accepted. He joined the military and took great pride in what he did and what it meant to wear the uniform. In his mid 20's he joined a special warfare divisions sniper school and passed the course with flying colors.

By then however, his aunt's health was failing. Avery was an only child and didn't have any other relatives. Soon after getting promoted to Staff Sergeant, his aunt passed on. After her death, he lost himself in sorrow for about a week. Then moved on to place his name on the S.A.S Selection list like so many others. his previous background have already given him a taste.

Aggressive by nature, Avery wanted more. And he received it in spades. He was accepted into the S.A.S division and has never looked back.

Name : Lieutenant Jessica Mckay
Eye Color : Dark Brown
Height : 5 feet 7 inches
Weight : 120 pounds
Relatives : Deceased/ Erica Mckay Age: 19
Ethnicity : White/ Scandinavian

General Life

Jessica is a very honest, yet detached person with most people she comes into contact with. She is highly intelligent which garners her respect from her peers, yet makes others distance themselves unless you were already close her.

She will do anything for the team and her superiors as quickly and efficiently as possible. Jessica has alot to prove being the only female officer to make it past the enlisted ranks and into the dangerous special forces world.

Such an accomplishment has labeled her as a very trustworthy and independent soldier who can be relied upon in times of crisis. She keeps a steady hand and a steady mind in the face of adversity.

Early Life

Jessica, like her teammate Avery, had troubles with family as a child. Jessica's mother had fallen ill during her pregnancy with her second daughter. Five years after giving birth to her second daughter. Jessica's mother had passed on due to a mysterious illness. At age 12, Jessica was left with a 5 year old sister and a disheartened father.

5 years later, while Jessica thought she left the grief of losing her mother behind her as she was doing well as gymnast in high school. Fell to pieces in the start of her senior year. Her father, who worked construction, was involved in an accident that claimed his life.

The teenage Mckay at age 17 was now orphaned along with her 10 year old sister, with the loss of both her parents. The two Mckay sisters were devastated to varying degree's. They had no other family except each other.

Their fathers insurance policy and inheritance would only last them so long. The older Mckay knew what she had to do. It was going to be difficult being a woman. Thanks to a kindly neighbor that helped take care of young Erica while Jessica continued in her senior year, she graduated high school.
She was determined to make it in the world and provide for herself and her little sister. So she joined the military, hellbent on proving herself to anyone that dared to second guess her.

Her spirit and determination had paid off as her military career accelerated beyond what she believed she could do by pushing herself. The more promotions she received, the more money she earned. She gladly took the trade off of more money in special forces in return for the danger she faced. Jessica knew that no matter what, if something happened to her. Erica at least would be well taken care of by the government.

Thanks to her efforts, the Mckay sisters have lived modestly. Jessica eventually grew to love what she did naturally instead of just doing it for the money. She would do virtually anything for her only sister and happily placed her in a good college. Whenever Jessica can, she spends her free time with Erica in between deployments and is proud how far her sister has come.

Name : Erica Mckay
Eye Color : Sky Blue
Height : 5 feet 3 inches
Weight : 105 pounds
Relatives : Deceased/ Jessica Mckay Age : 26
Ethnicity : White/ Scandinavian

General Information

A budding college student with many friends and is reasonably well liked among her peers in school. Though relatively shy in nature, she is hard working with a good heart. Her past scars are slow to heal however as she occasionally faces high levels of anxiety over her globe trotting sisters safety due to her line of work. As Jessica is the only person she has left, not to mention her mother/elder sister figure.

For all that Jessica had been taught in the military, Erica has a trait she received from their deceased mother. And that is a rather keen sixth sense. She often has surges of emotions for things around her and about various subjects. One of her more useful abilities in school. however this is also a curse as she has many premonitions and bad feelings about what could happen to her older sister.

Early Life : /See file above/

<\ ... />

<\Transmission End.../>
Kenji Chao
Kenji Chao

Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Armed Security/ Reading, swimming, shooting, video games.
Registration date : 2011-10-15

Back to top Go down

Winter Of The Walking Dead! A Zombie Based RP! Empty Re: Winter Of The Walking Dead! A Zombie Based RP!

Post by Amy Chao Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Name : Racheal Torres
Birth Place: United States
Eye Color : Blue
Hair Color : Blond
Height : 5 feet 2 inches
Weight : 115 pounds
Relatives : Parents/ Older brother Mike Torres: 24
Ethnicity : Hispanic/American

General Life

Racheal is a calm introverted girl who spends most of her time studying for school. She has few friends, and doesn't get out much. Raised in a hispanic family which is usually rowdy, she keeps to herself most of the time. She admires her brother greatly because he is athletic and very popular amongst his peers, and she wishes to be the same. Racheal gets nervous around new people and has a hard time socializing. However what she lacks in confidence she makes up in intellect.

Racheal is a nursing student and carries a part time job as a nurses assistant, she works during the day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; and takes class in the later afternoon after work. She strives to seek independence even though she is very much a daddies girl. She is very close with her nuclear familiar, and doesn't stray far from the nest.

Early life:

When Recheal was born her parents argued over the name they wanted to give her. Her mother wanted to give a hispanic name to follow the family pattern, but her father refused and stated that since she had named their son it was only fair that he named their daughter. He chose the name Racheal after a famous country singer he admired.

After a few years it was easy to see that little Racheal looked much different than most of her family members. Her hair was blond and her eyes blue, which matched no one in the family. The relatives took to calling her Chuquita, after the famous banana company because her hair was such a bright yellow. The nickname became a running gag between everyone that Racheal knew and eventually she became accustomed to it.

Her life was usually very normal, the casual hispanic family you would normally see. Not much is needed to be said ~
Amy Chao
Amy Chao
Veteran

Number of posts : 113
Job/hobbies : I love my car |3
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Chao Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Name : Kurtis Palmer
Birth Place: Isle Of Samoa
Eye Color : Teal
Hair Color : Black
Height : 6 feet 3 inches
Weight : 220 pounds
Relatives : Parents (Mother: Taniela Palmer. Father: Loto Palmer)
Ethnicity : Samoan

General Information/Early Life:

Kurtis had always enjoyed the contact sport of american football since he was a small child. He'd catch every Superbowl whenever it came around and played football with his friends. Even as a small child he would always due practice runs around the block and even had his own tackling sled given to him as a birthday present. His parents divorced and he went with his father to America where he moved from school to school making few friends.

Eventually they settled down in Georgia where Kurtis joined the football team of his high-school from freshman year. Due to his training throughout his life he quickly became a reserved Quarterback in his freshman year. During an important game, he was called up as a Quarterback as the main Quarterback had been sacked hard by the opposing team and was sidelined with an injury.

Kurtis quickly began to show his stuff impressing his team, who had doubted him for being a "freshie" player and the crowd who quickly got behind him. A combination of incredible passes, quick speed and strategical planning allowed him to "bring his team back from the dead" as newspapers headlined.

He stayed on as a full time player due to his specialty as QB but also because of his diversity. Due to his speed he could be a running Quarterback, Running back or Safety, due to his jumping power he was an excellent wide receiver and due to his power he could become a fearsome lineman and a long passer.

After a series of games Kurtis was given the name "Miles" due to being the fastest runner on the team he was then accepted among the ranks. Within his senior year of Highschool he had several colleges looking to recruit him.
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down