Chaos Chao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miki's Info

Go down

Miki's Info Empty Miki's Info

Post by Ryu Chao Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Mikihisa Uematsu

The Lightning Wolf

Creature Type: Brown Wolf

Planet:Formerly Glaciron. Currently Arashi

Likes: Running, soccer, hugging, meeting new people, showing affection, racing and his close friends

Dislikes: Pointless bullying, being alone, being yelled at by close friends, being undermined or compared to others, being ignored by his friends.

Personality: Hyper, Naive, Spontaneous, Talkative, Clingy and Emotional

Family: Chikochi and Kenji

Relationships: Emmi

Strengths:
-Knowledge of Muay thai
-The ability to produce and bend electricity (Electrokenesis)
-Super speed (Fastest runner of the Chao world. 2nd Fastest Chao overall)
-Freakish reflexes and reaction time
-Naturally happy person
-Pure hearted
-Loyal friend and Brother
-Living defibrillator
-Supportive in time of need
-Stupid luck

Weaknesses:
-Incredibly Naive and innocent
-Doesn't understand long and complicated plans
-Short attention sp- OH A BUTTERFLY! *chases*
-A bit too clingy to the point it could be considered creepy at times

Pets: Various creatures kept in a growing zoo by Rai (due to the fact that Rai doesn't want to hurt his feelings)

Instrument of choice: Bongo's

Stats

Strength: Med (3)

Defense: Med-Hi (4)

Magic: Med-Lo (2)

Magic Defense: Lo (1)

Agility: Hi (5)

Physical Capability/Abilities

Education: Mikihisa learned Muay Thai from his grandfather. He himself further enhanced his electrical abilities when he came to Arashi.

Weapon of choice (If any): N/A

Basic abilities: Super speed, Muay Thai practioner, lightning bending , keen sense of smell

Advanced abilities: For More information refer to his skill list.

Story:

Born on Neo-Terra, Mikihisa Uematsu started off as a blank slate but bonded with a hyper wolf pup giving him the wolves playful nature. The object that was left on the side of his egg was a soccerball which he began to play with. He accidentally kicked it deep into the forest and searched for it.

He met Kenji (who was holding his ball) and Rai (who had a ball shaped red mark on his face) and apologized for what had happened. This began to long and beautiful friendship that eventually became known as brotherhood. When Kenji was of age it was revealed he showed an affinity to the ice element and was going to Glaciron. Mikihisa and Rai being both Lightning chao had no planet to go to and were allowed to go with Kenji to Glaciron.

Upon arriving Mikihisa and Kenji met a Wolf Chao named Kenzen who was ecstatic to see them. It was revealed that he was their grandfather and that the two were half brothers. He had two gigantic wolves he kept as pets named Kitari and Hiyoshi who bonded very quickly with Kenji, Mikihisa and even Rai despite the fact that he wasn't a part of their blood family. Kenzen however didn't care and happily treated Rai like he was part of his family.

The three lived with Kenzen for a time before Kenji decided he wanted his own place with Mikihisa and Rai. With help from Kenzen and his two wolves they built a large wooden house which the three called home. It seemed all was going well for them until one day...

Mikihisa, being young was still rather naive and innocent. He had gone deep into the frozen forest to explore unknowingly going into the territory of the snow beasts of Glaciron. Disturbing several creatures at once during their mating season forced Mikihssa to run for his life as they gave chase. He was quickly taken down and would've died had Rai not made a miraculous appearance. The beast struck quick and Rai had lost his arm but saved Mikihisa's life in the process. Using his lightning magic Rai caused a bright flash of light blinding the beasts and began to carry Mikihisa out of harms way.

He didn't reach all too far as he began to bleed out and collapsed. The blood from his wound lead the beasts to them and they were surrounded once more. Mikihisa, despite his fear let out a loud howl alerting Kenji who had been hunting nearby. Upon arriving and seeing the state his brothers were in Kenji snapped and briefly awakened his final form. He was able to masacre a good portion of the beasts before his energy ran out and he collapsed. Now faced with certain death Mikihisa hugged his siblings close...however, death wasn't looking for them that day. Kitari and Hiyoshi, who had also bene alerted by the brown wolves howl quickly made an appearance and fended off the beasts losing their lives in the process.

Kenzen arrived to see Kenji holding the brave wolves close and crying loudly for their loss while Mikihisa did all he could to Cauterize Rai's wound using his lightning magic preventing him from bleeding out. He was in tears seeing the damage he had caused.

Rai received a prosthetic arm, Kenji was given two swords made from the bones of Kitari and Hiyoshi and Mikihisa could only wallow in guilt for several days as he blamed himself for everything that had happened. He stayed quiet and indoors for days. Considering this his wake up call Mikihisa vowed to get stronger so that he would never cause harm to his brothers for being weak and never have to see an ally perish.

Last edited by Ryu Chao on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Miki's Info Empty Re: Miki's Info

Post by Ryu Chao Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:37 am

-Basic Info-

1. What is your Full name? Mikihisa Uematsu

2. Do you have any nicknames/aliases? Miki, Mick, Mikey, Hypah, Pogo and Twitchy :3 -tail wags-

3. How old are you? 18

4. What is your favorite color? Gold! No wait! Red! No! Dx! Blue...er...; ; I like alot of colors...

5. What is your favorite food? Caribou, especially the way Kenji and Shigure make it! *pulls out a spear and starts a tribal dance around the chair he was sitting on*

6. What is your least favorite food? Eggplant and Pickles

7. What is your favorite drink? Huh...well...Energy drink: Hi Power, Soda: Vanilla Rokz, Alcohol: Hmmm...Sherridans :3

8. What is your least favorite drink? Anything bitter or that burns going down ; ;

9. What is your favorite flavor of candy? (if any) Caramel and Chocolate

10. What is your favorite flavor of Ice cream? (if any) Cookie dough 8D -tail wags-

11. What is your favorite activity? Running and Jumping and Racing and Swimming and Sliding and Swiging and Snowball fighting and Partying and -*continues listing off all sorts of physical activities*

12. What is your least favorite activity? :3 wut? Um...being bored? Oh...um....staying still for too long

13. What is your favorite Book? The Big, Big book of dragons! 8D I likes them!

14. What is your favorite Video Game? Iron Fist!

15. What is your favorite Movie? Balto :3

16. What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas cuz of gifts and friends but I also like Halloween cuz I can dress up and candy! 8D yay candy!

17. What is your favorite time of the day? Don't matter to me, I'll find stuff to do!

18. What is your favorite type of weather? Windy! D:! I'ma race against the wind! Apa!

19. What is your ideal vacation spot? A huge giant beach with all my friends on it that has all sorts of sport like stuff littered around! :3

20. What is your favorite type music? Hip-Hop, Trance, Dance, Rap and Catchy stuff *dances*

21. What is your least favorite type of music? ReGAYton :/ cuz it's stupid

22. What is your favorite Word? Apa 8D oh, a real word?...wut? :3?

23. What is your favorite Phrase? "Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the inner spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us"

24. What is your favorite Quote? "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others"

25. What is your favorite amusement park ride? Roller coaster :3

-Other Questions-

1. Can you sing? I tried once :3...nope, nope, nope

2. Can you swim? Yes :3

3. Do you have a Hobby(ies)? :3 Yes

4. Can you dance? (If yes, then what kind) :3 yes, break dance

5. Can you play a musical instrument? (If yes, list what it is) Yes :3 -plays Bongo's-

6. Describe yourself (honestly) in three words. Hyper, Happy, FUN!

7. What do you look for in a significant other? *laughs a bit* A girl who's just as happy as I am and can accept me for who I am and what I do :3 *tail wags* and I found her too! *hugs chibi Emmi doll* <3

8. Your significant other has a severe cold, how do you take care of them? D: I'd make sure they get bed rest, feed them soup, keep them away from harfum stuff and be there for them Dx

9. Do you imagine yourself having a family in the future? (If so, how big do you want it to be?) I'd like one son and one daughter eventually :3

10. Do you see the glass half full or half empty? :3 wut? *drinks water*

11. If you could have one wish, ANY wish, what would it be? I wish I was...um...*Tail wags* I wish...I wish everyone was happy :3

12. If you could get ANY object in the world what would it be and why? Hmmm...Oh! I'd like a mecha suit! WHy? D: I like robots

13. If you could have ANY job in the Chao universe, what would it be and why? A star runner, delivery boy or mailman. "Have yer stuff within 3 minutes or I give it to ya for free" :3

14. If you could get ANY gift for ANOTHER chao what gift would it be? I'd give them a portion of my happiness or whatever they want :3

15. When was the last time you laughed and why? I laugh all the time xD

16. What Compliment do people give you the most? "Good job Miki" or "Holy crap you're fast" but I like it when Emmi says "You're so fuzzy Dx" and hugs me :///3

17. What have you done that you’re most proud of? I became champion of Arashi >:3 apa!

18. What are some of your pet peeves? People who wine about their sibling being unfair or people who complain about their life when they're clearly spoiled :/

19. What is a Quirk/Habit that you have? I like to gran people from one location and get them to where Kenji is so he can meet people :3 or vice versa

20. What is your happy place? Being with Kenji, Rai and all me friends Very Happy

21. Who/What inspired you to be the person you are today? *ears droop* The day...Kitari and Hiyoshi saved me...

22. Aside from your family and Significant other who do you hang out with? Hmmm...Selexi, Melly, Naiya, Hamano, Krishna *continues to list several other Chao* :3

23. It's Halloween, what costume do you pick out? A rocket :3

24. What do you do when people aren’t looking? :3 *scratches ear like a dog* wut?

25. Do you have a dream and/or ambition? If so list them and describe why you wish to accomplish it. I wanna fight Kenji and Rai and beat them both :3 after that...I dunno :3 Oh...*eyes narrow* Beat Shalo in a race...smug prick...
Ryu Chao
Ryu Chao

Number of posts : 320
Job/hobbies : Front Desk Associate
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down